Founded in 2008, Consumer Choice Marketing is 100% debt-free, solid, experienced, and committed to providing financial freedom. We’re an innovative company offering households the freedom to choose their energy carriers, options in telecommunications products and services and, at the same time, providing savvy entrepreneurs the opportunity of a lifetime.
We are seeking a bilingual broker support agent to join the CCM team. The candidate we are looking for should be proactive, detail oriented and a creative problem solver with a customer focused attitude. This role will interact with Spanish speaking representatives and brokers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
- Confer with Brokers by telephone or in person to provide information about products and services, assist with enrollments or cancellation of accounts, or to obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of Broker interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve Brokers' problems.
- Contact Brokers in order to respond to inquiries or to notify them of investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved Brokers’ grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Always works with honesty and integrity.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, excellent listening skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills – must possess ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks simultaneously.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology/Business preferred.
- 2 years experience in Customer Service preferred.
- Fluent Spanish speaking required.
Position Hourly Rate - $13.00