Founded in 2008, Consumer Choice Marketing is 100% debt-free, solid, experienced, and committed to providing financial freedom. We’re an innovative company offering households the freedom to choose their energy carriers, options in telecommunications products and services and, at the same time, providing savvy entrepreneurs the opportunity of a lifetime.
If you are a talented sales professional with a demonstrated track record of success, we’re interested in hearing from you to assess your fit with our high-energy, success-oriented team!
We are seeking an enthusiastic, career minded and self-motivated individual to grow the CCM team as a Commercial Account Executive. The candidate we are looking will identify, develop and retain potential and existing Commercial customers for CCM’s utility products and services. They will utilize sales techniques, industry knowledge and the company defined sales process to achieve sales goals and competitive positioning.
- Identifies and develops commercial accounts through prospecting, lead generation and broker leads.
- Uncovers and develops additional sales opportunities within existing account relationships through proactive management of all possible key decision makers and influencers.
- Effectively manages sales generation by utilizing Company marketing materials, external and internal educational sources, local resources and relationships.
- Develops relationships with an emphasis on client education and serves as a trusted advisor to existing clients with the objective of a long term mutually rewarding relationship.
- Listens and thinks strategically, while also preparing and delivering tactical proposals and presentations in a professional manner.
- Ability to consistently articulate a strong value proposition to clients
- Builds on his/her entrepreneurial spirit and be expected to regularly meet or exceed sales targets.
- Ensures fair and consistent treatment when problem solving to the extent empowered to do so.
- Troubleshoot and act upon problem areas/issues in book of business; escalating to the extent necessary with emphasis on client retention and satisfaction.
- A proven track record of closing sales
- A strong focus on exceeding customer expectations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivation and results orientation
- Time and work process management skills with the ability to work independently
- Decisiveness, good judgment and problem solving skills to act with authority and take risks in an environment with little direction from others.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of related outside sales/client relationship experience.
- Solid skills in all Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.