Consumer Consulting Group LLC, a Consumer Capital Partners company is now searching for a Point of Sale/Menu Programming Specialist. The culinary experts that brought you Smashburger and Tom's Urban 24 are searching for a IT professional that can support the Point of Sale, menu programming, and general IT support for Consumer Consulting Group's restaurants.
The POS/Menu Programming Specialist will include execute Aloha and Micros POS Menu Downloads, including PLU assignments, database management, and POS workflow process. Prioritize and respond to all assigned POS programming requests in a timely manner. Define and maintain PLU standards in the Restaurants.
- Create and execute Menu Project related work plans, identify all necessary resources, and revise plans as appropriate to meet changing
- Work with the IT Support Services Manager to assign appropriate resources as necessary for each Menu Project
- Serve as primary resource for all Aloha and Micros POS programming. Utilize additional resources as needed to ensure all POS work is done in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure projects remain on schedule
- Ensure proper reporting and pricing in all POS systems
- Ensure accuracy of polled sales on a rotating basis when corporate office is closed
- Work towards definition of standard databases, and the rollout of those standard databases
- Routinely monitor, track, and correct any anomalies related to Menu Price and Data Integrity
- Develop and deliver progress reports and documentation related to each POS project
- Keep up to date Menu Changes for On-line ordering
- Working knowledge of Aloha and Micros Point-of-Sale systems required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs required
- Ability to problem-solve and work independently
- Able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks under pressure and deadlines
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A critical thinker/problem solver.
- Self-motivated individuals with ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication, time management and teamwork skills.