Do you like helping people? Are you good at talking to people on the telephone and willing to learn? If so, this job is perfect for you.
Use your interest in the law and sales skills to help people and make money by joining our law firm. The Client Coordinator position entails speaking with consumers contacting our law office for legal help, interviewing them and encouraging consumers who have a case to sign up. Our services are free to consumers, so there is no direct 'selling' or 'cold calling' of any kind - we will offer our service to all qualified consumers.
- quick learner
- ability to understand basic legal principles and apply them
- cheerful and energetic phone demeanor
- College degree is helpful but not required
- flexible schedule
- base pay + monthly bonus + benefits upon completion of introductory period
HOW TO APPLY:
- send resume in Word or PDF
- send 3-5 sentence email explaining why you want to do the job - Note: we will actually review your email before reading the resume
- include the subject line of this posting in the subject of your email
Indeed - 14 months ago
Consumer law firm fighting debt collection abuse nationwide