Location: Itasca, IL
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
Benefits: Excellent Benefits package
Definition of Enesco’s business:
Enesco, LLC has been named one of "Chicago's 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For" in 2012, 2013 and 2014, and in the "National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For" in 2012 and 2013.
Enesco, LLC, is a global leader in the giftware and home and garden décor industries. Serving more than 44,000 customers worldwide, Enesco distributes products to a wide variety of specialty card and gift retailers, home décor boutiques, mass-market chains and direct mail retailers. With subsidiaries in the United Kingdom, France, Canada and Hong Kong, Enesco serves markets operating in Europe, the Americas, Australia and Asia. The company’s product lines include some of the world’s most recognized brands including Heartwood Creek® by Jim Shore, Foundations®, Our Name is Mud®, Gund®, Boyds®, Country Artists®, Walt Disney Classics Collection®, Disney Traditions™, Border Fine Arts ™, Cherished Teddies®, Trail of Painted Ponies®, and Lilliput Lane®, among others. Further information is available on the company’s Web site at www.enesco.com.
Providing general support in IT infrastructure covering network, servers, and desktop environments to support staff in both local and remote offices, and a remote sales team.
Covering weekend and off-hour support as and when required.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Windows Desktop support
- Apple MAC support
- Assisting users with software issues
- Assisting with telephone support
- Imaging and deployment of workstations
- Creation of and adherence to technical procedures and manuals
- Managing projects to implement new technologies and improve support
- Proactive monitoring of systems and network to identify problems
- Liaising with 3rd party support services
- Testing and evaluating hardware and software
- Carrying out periodical tasks and procedures
- Working within change control environments
- Assisting with specification and procurement of new equipment
- Assisting with support of remote locations
- Assisting with promotion of good IT practice and continual improvement
- Assisting with support of network and server infrastructure
- Assisting with maintaining a secure environment
Qualifications - Experience, Competencies, and Education:
Associate Degree in IT or another analytical discipline with strong IT-related skill tie-in.
A minimum of 2, but 3+ years related work experience in an IT Support role preferred.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Learning new technical skills quickly.
- Managing workloads effectively
- Managing projects and meeting deadlines
- Working effectively both alone and within teams
- Microsoft Windows Desktop OS– required
- Apple Macintosh OS – required
- Microsoft Windows Server – required
- Network administration – desired
- Microsoft office and email – desired
- MS Sharepoint, website admin - desired
- Adobe CSx - desired.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Light physical effort equal to frequent lifting or moving of lightweight materials.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, legal, retirement plan with a company match, short and long term disability and life insurance.
**NO RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE**
To apply directly: http://enesco.iapplicants.com/ViewJob-332053.html