Consumer Reports Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Application Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Yonkers, NYOctober 18, 2015
Fast paced work environment located in a cozy building. Great place for advancement and for pursuing higher education.
Consumer Reports
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Yonkers, NYFebruary 23, 2015
Consumer Reports is a Product reviews and Ratings on cars, appliances, electronics, health, home and garden and more from Consumer Reports.
Great Environment
IT PROJECT MANAGER / SCRUM MASTER (Current Employee) –  Yonkers, NYJuly 11, 2014
Love what I do and the people that I do it with. I work with a great group of talented individuals from engineers, web developers, analysts, tech and business leaders.
Pros
Cafeteria, Family Fun Day, Toastmasters Meeting, Campus
Cons
Professional Development and Job Growth
A place where creativity freely flows and a gym on site.
Facilities Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Yonkers, NYNovember 18, 2013
A very diverse day with working in facilities department so never a dull moment.

I learned about myself and how much of a team player I am and how that is a benefit to any company.

The hardest part of the job at the end was the lack of challenges. The most enjoyable was the times when our department joined together to solve problems weather related, disaster etc. My co-workers were such a great part of my job because we all in spite of our differences worked well together.
Pros
Having a cafeteria on site.
Cons
Healthcare began to change.
Consumer Reports really is a great place to work
Survey Research Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Yonkers, NYOctober 26, 2012
The staff at Consumer Reports is special. The employees that the organization attracts are not merely competent but they are also extremely bright, innovative, and dedicated to the mission of serving consumers.

Believing in what you do and seeing how it impacts others makes it much easier to get out of bed each day and head off to work.
Pros
7hr work days, flex time, good benefits, congenial and thought provoking environment

2.8