Consumer Sales Solutions Employee Reviews

productive and competitive. work enviroment with a family feel
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dunedin, FLFebruary 24, 2017
Enjoyed my time there learned alot and experienced More. You have to be patients. And be ready for to show dicipline through conforntation and have to be ready to learn as you go to explain reasoning of service
Pros
ability to earn overtime pass your comission
Cons
no health benefits
challenging
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Dunedin, FLFebruary 5, 2017
it's a very challenging place to work, they do challenge you a lot to your best and give you training if you need it. you acn sometimes in a great once in a while have a good day.
Alright paying company, Has "Culture Issues"
Energy Broker/Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dunedin, FLNovember 21, 2016
This company is owned/operated by Scientologists. I personally have nothing to say negative about the religion, however the further you advance within this company, the more it appears expected that you will convert to the church of Scientology.
Its telemarketing, what can I say
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  DunedinApril 8, 2015
Some people are made for it and some are not, I am not. But if you are a talented telemarketer than this is the place to be. There are a lot of professional staff and it is ran efficiently.
They pay from this company is top notch. Fun upbeat company to work for.
Training Director (Former Employee) –  Dunedin, FLOctober 8, 2014
Fun enjoyable work environment. Must be custom to change as the company would constructively changing polices and procedures due to trying to improve work environment. Management would undergo strict training. Co-works at times would be less desirable due to drug activity however the company was always tiring to improve this. Most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new trainees on a weekly basic. Hardest part of the job was all the changing and having to let go of co-workers.
Pros
Pay, Fun, Positive
Benefits
very unprofessional, dirty Center.
Customer Sales Representative/Telemarketing (Former Employee) –  Dunedin, FLMay 21, 2014
I did not like css, it was very unprofessional and the call center itself was way to crowded and filthy.
Not a place for anyone
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dunedin, FLNovember 19, 2013
Typical day seemed longer then it should have because the way management was. They consonantly nagged over every little detail. The sales floor looked like the place hasn't been cleaned in years. To be honest with you I barely learned anything there. My co workers seemed ghetto and unprofessional. The hardest part of the job was walking in there to work period. The most enjoyable part of the day was leaving.
a typical day at work
Sales (Former Employee) –  Dunedin, FLAugust 12, 2013
you can potentially make good money here. they had fun spiffs as well.
Great Oppurtunities for Advancement
Data Entry Representative/Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dunedin, FLJanuary 23, 2013
Consumer Sales Solutions sold cheaper rates for consumers on their gas and electric suppliers. I was able to advance in a short period of time and learned the science of sales to become novice in my skills in management.
Pros
oppurtunity to work on a team
Cons
course materials
fun and fast
sales rep (Former Employee) –  Dunedin, FLAugust 11, 2012
I liked working there because there was opportunities everywhere to make more money
There was no limit to how much money you could make as long as you stayed on the phone
Pros
daily and hourly spiffs (money incentives)
Cons
owned by scientology

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Consumer Sales Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9