ConsumerTrack is a technology-centric internet marketing company built on a culture of excellence. We are the preferred digital advertiser for premium financial brands such as American Express, Discover, Allstate and Equifax. Through our 1600+ websites, we set the vision and the strategy for our clients to reach and connect with their target audience.
We’re expanding into new verticals with the launch of our new site and are looking for a Sr. DevOps Engineer/Architect to build an automated scalable infrastructure to support our future growth. The Sr. DevOps Engineer/Architect will lead architecture of our new operating system to enhance scalability, availability and reliability. If you thrive on constantly pushing hardware and software to the limits and finding creative ways to increase performance, then this is the opportunity for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead architecture, monitoring, performance optimization and capacity planning of new infrastructure services to support a high-performance open-source computing environment
- Lead development of cloud strategies, cloud infrastructure and automation to support high-volume mission critical services and ensure 99.9% uptime.
- Drive our migration effort of legacy system to new infrastructure
- Strategize with sr tech leaders and c-level executives to develop new technology initiatives with primary focus on availability, supportability, scalability, security and performance
Our ideal candidate is highly skilled in:
- Operating Systems – Experience supporting mission-critical platforms, both physical and virtualized environments, using CentOS, FreeBSD, and AWS Linux distributions
- Hosted Infrastructure – Experience building out a reliable website architecture in AWS
- Autoscaling/Configuration Management –Puppet, Chef, or similar tool
- Web Servers – Advanced experience with nginx
- Scripting – Command of Bash and Python languages
- Data Platforms – MySql and NoSQL databases (MongoDB preferred)
- Organization/Ticketing Systems – Redmine, JIRA, or similar tool
Benefits of working for ConsumerTrack:
- Competitive salary (+ sign-on bonus) with excellent growth opportunity
- We will invest in you! Want to get certified? We’ll pay for it!
- Excellent medical, dental and vision plans
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- 401k- We match 5% of employee’s salary!
- Free Gym Membership for elite Spectrum Clubs
- Monthly complimentary catered breakfast/lunches
- Monthly employee outings (ex. Bowling, Paintball, Bonfire, etc.)
- LOCAL LOS ANGELES COUNTY CANDIDATES ONLY!!
- NO REMOTE WORK-we want you to be a part of our solid team!