ConsumerTrack has continued to see tremendous growth with our diverse mix of products that are in high demand. Our success comes from our employees who are results driven and voice their opinions to ensure growth to our bottom line. If you are self-motivated, hard-working, and want to join a great team with an 8+ year track record of success, then we may be the company for you.
We are looking to hire a Sr. Media Buyer that will work directly with new Online Media Partners and will add long-term value to our company. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of effectively negotiating and closing new relationships while managing, maintaining, and growing existing accounts.
The candidate will be energetic, intelligent, analytical, and able to focus on short term objectives and long term growth opportunities. She/he will need to be capable of managing multiple projects while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Promotion of direct response marketing offers to new online publishers to meet Monthly revenue goals.
- Aggressively negotiate performance based media buys with prospective Media partners.
- Responsible for full campaign knowledge of all ConsumerTrack offers and competitive analytics.
- Generate campaign performance reports, provide performance analysis and execute on the analysis to ensure positive ROI
- Prospect and negotiate media buying agreements with new media providers.
- 3+ years of directly related experience in media buying in online marketing, direct marketing or e-commerce
- BIG PLUS: experience buying CPM, CPC and CPA online media needed to develop and execute cost effective direct response marketing programs.
- Experience in prospecting and identifying new media partners.
- Action oriented personality with ability to work well independently as well as within a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- BA/BS degree
- PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Excellent communications, relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Should enjoy a challenging, dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
Life at ConsumerTrack: http://www.facebook.com/ConsumerTrack
To apply for this position, please submit your resume directly to our website: