CONSUMERS CREDIT UNION Employee Reviews

Great place to work!
Teller (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJune 9, 2017
Great place to work, loved my coworkers and company overall. Started right out of high school, with a great plan of advancement. Enjoyed working as a teller; however, did not enjoy the management in the call center. Other than that all other managers and day to day operations were great!
great company
Counter Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mundelein, ILApril 26, 2017
a great place to work love the environment and management is amazing would recommend this job to anyone. This company cares about there employees and there well being.
no room for advancement without speaking spanish
Teller (Current Employee) –  Waukegan, ILMarch 3, 2017
the company was great, however they required us to be bi-lingual which they did not disclose when i started the job. I was there for a year looking on for the next position when they said it wasn't possible.
management
Member Experience Representative (Former Employee) –  Round Lake Beach, ILAugust 10, 2016
They changed around the flow of the work place and I don't feel as though it was as customer friendly. I feel as though It was more about your sales then the service.
Non Micro Managed
Indirect Lending Representative (Current Employee) –  Waukegan, ILMay 17, 2016
I work from home, and travel often. As long as I continue to go above and beyond our monthly goals, I do not have a boss that micro manages me so that allows me to get my work done at my pace.
Banking Atmosphere
Counter Service Representative I, II and III (Former Employee) –  Waukegan, ILJanuary 30, 2015
Consumers Credit Union provided the opportunity to do an enjoyable and necessary job working with the public while moving up the ladder.
Pros
Enjoyable Work
Cons
Ever learning, developing & rewarding work environment
MEMBER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  VoloOctober 2, 2014
Working with the credit union is propelling, compelling and you learn everyday-from co-workers, supervisors and members alike.

It's a highly motivating work environment, to achieve individual goals and corporate goals as well.

All employees get rewarded immensely. It's fun and awesome to work with the credit union.
Pros
Learn, grow, be rewarded, be you
Productive Day At Work
Teller II (Current Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJune 5, 2014
Overall the organization has allowed for me to experience the areas of my interest. I have been promoted once in the last two years, and I find that the management is able to help when needed.
Great
Counter Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Waukegan, ILJuly 21, 2013
Great way to start your career.
Great atmosphere.
Very sales oriented place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CONSUMERS CREDIT UNION. Our community is ready to answer.