Contact Center Employee Reviews

Great environment. Longevity in the work place. CEO cared for giving back to his employees.
IRA Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJanuary 16, 2017
Amazing job and company to work for in Tennessee. A huge part of the Chattanooga community and giving back to others who were in need of help. The company was not just about making profits, they wanted to give it back to the members.
Fast paced work place productive
representative (Current Employee) –  Hutchinson, KSJuly 29, 2015
A typicall day at work conssits of helping 100's pf patients schedule and resolve patient issues through out the day. the Company is a wonderful plcae to grow in your profession and form a working family.
Tedious
Contact Center Loan Representative II (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHAugust 18, 2014
Call centers are very draining in that you do not have any time between calls.
Pros
compensation
Cons
overwhelming at times
medfical transcription
AGENT (Former Employee) –  cairoAugust 4, 2014
all the day is arround listenning to medical files and mnaking data entry . i didi not learn a lot only english and typing .
Cons
Great team, worked hard and played hard
Public Relations & Marketing (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCJuly 19, 2014
Great team in the beginning, great management team and loved what we did.

Changes were made, that affected everyone in different ways.

Hardest part was learning different management skills.

Loved the team that we initially started with.
Pros
Group outings
Cons
No upward mobility.
Nice to work there, nice place to work and have a life
Telemarketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mexico CityMarch 4, 2014
It is very nice working there. They are generaly considered and there is a good job enviroment.
Pros
Can work from home
Cons
Non direct employee
I work with a team of fun individuals.
Correspondence Representative (Current Employee) –  Tucker, GAOctober 3, 2013
A typical day of work is completing an assigned list of questions that require accurate and sometimes detailed information. Because no situation is completely the same, there is often new things learned. That causes my mind to remain open and to see in color instead of in black and white. I am able to see the viewpoint of the current management, although it hasn't always been that way. There are people in every company that may not be too socialable, but I honestly am able to interact with any and everyone. The hardest part of the job is helping members or providers to accept policy. By the same token, those same policies work to their advantage and I like that I am able to use that knowledge to make things better for them.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
not enough assistance when needed
Same summary as Unum
Manager II (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNSeptember 2, 2013
Same review items as listed for Unum given this was all the same company.
Pros
Same as Unum
Cons
Same as Unum
Helping Members
Account Consultant (Former Employee) –  Midlothian, VirginiaFebruary 7, 2013
Helping members with their inquiries.
I learned to be very patient with members.
The hardest part is when you are not able to help the member because of certain circumstances.
The most enjoyable part of the job is building personal relationships with members.
Productive atmosphere.
Customer Service Rep. 1 (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, Ga.February 6, 2013
A typical day at works begins with me logging into my phone and taking calls in regards to the Housing Choice Voucher Program (Section 8 Housing). However, I am somewhat of a lead agent in my department and I have additional tasks that I am responsible for. I manage a report that is called the Vacant Unit Report. This report consists of confirming that a tenant has vacated the property that they lived in and making sure that there has been no over payment to the Landlord. In the event that the participant moved out of the property without the approval of the Housing Authority, I prepare what is called a Proposed Termination of the Housing Choice Voucher. If there is an overpayment to the Landlord, I then process a Manual Adjustment to Recoup the overpayment. I have sucessfully recouped $50,000.00+ for my dpeartment. Sometimes, making a decision to submit a Proposed Termination requires advice from our Legal Department. This is when I am required to prepare a case summary to go before the Legal Department for a Legal Round table. I assist with training new hires that come into our Contact Center. I collect, distribute and enter Customer Service Survey's into the system for our Customer Service Department. I am relocating to the Orlando Florida Area in March and would like to find a psition that will alow me to grow.
Pros
working with people, compensation learning new processes.

Want to know more about Contact Center?

Ask a question
Busy
CSR II (Current Employee) –  Tucker, GADecember 21, 2012
I have learn very informative information about medicaid and mediacare
calls
Online Banking Specialist (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MeJune 18, 2012
refer to td bank - effective communication with systems such as quicken and quickbooks, this position is apart of my growth with td bank.
Flexibility and a fun place to work
Senior Contact Center Lead (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 6, 2012
A typical day at work is a little stressful, but I manage to get all of my work done by the end of the day.The call center manager works in our LaJunta office so she looks at me to run the entire Denver center. My co-workers have much respect for me and I have much respect for them. The hardest part of my day is taking supervisor calls and trying to answer questions from 20 other agents, as well as manage the break and lunch schedule so everyone gets out on time. The most enjoyable part of my day is knowing that I did my best to accomidate the employees that I manage so they enjoy their job, as well as knowing that I satisfied the customers I talked with on my supervisor calls.
Pros
flexability, great employees
Cons
no room for growth, no incentives, no feedback, benefits