ContactUS Communications Employee Reviews in United States

Bottom of the barrel
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 14, 2016
If you need a job desperately, jump on in. But a continuous toxic environment and lack of legitimate leadership lead to a circus like atmosphere where fights break out, employees run amok, and no one is held to any standards.
Professionalism is not evident at ContactUs, and benefits are non existant. Promotion on the other ha d is very easy if you brown nose properly or sleep with your manager.
Pros
No leadership and no accountability
Cons
You have to show up to get paid
calls back to back to fun people to be around
Agent Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 17, 2015
answering calls about lawn care, from what item would be better in the winter; to the summer, spring, and fall. Lots of people from all over the us called in
very interesting place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 11, 2015
I typically come in and take customer catalog orders or help them place the order them line, deal with returns, shipping or tracking issues, take credit card payments.
All the people who work there are very nice and professional.
The hardest part of the job is that its a high traffic area so sometimes its hard to find parking
The most enjoyable part is talking to people and helping them
Pros
nice people
Cons
parking
Productive workplace and great people to be around.
Tier 1 Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 2, 2015
Supervisors who care and will work with you to help you succeed.
Worked part-time and received same encouragement and guidance as a full-time employee.
Pros
I could set my hours
Cons
Only one 15 minute break for six hours.
Awesome company
Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 20, 2015
Fun, very busy with clients, management and my team, on the phone 80% of my day.

Fun yet challenging co-workers.

Every person is different, they learn and absorb differently.

Hardest part of the job is keeping everyone (management/team/clients) comfortable and happy.

I most enjoyed speaking with clients and helping them reach their goals.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
low salary
This place... No bueno
Consumer Relations Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 20, 2015
I worked for this company for almost a year during the transition from the office on city park to the location in Hilliard. They had management staff for the client that I worked for that had no clue about how to answer any questions about what we did. Management staff was not the most approachable. The CEO was very standoffish. When I first started working there monthly they would have breakfast with the president where 10-15 reps could sit in and ask questions. Unfortunately it turned into him tooting his own horn for 2 hours... Smh for the time that I worked there ContactUs served its purpose but it's no where to make a career move.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Horrible company!
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hilliard, OHJanuary 21, 2015
Very unprofessional and not organized at all. New people always come and go.. this place is a joke. Very cheap. I honestly feel that they are too broke to give people their pay that they worked for and too cheap to turn the air off in the winter time b/c it saves money some type of way.
Pros
my customers were everything!
Cons
almost every "supervisor" had no experience so not professional at all
Nice work environment
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  3700 Fishinger Rd. Hilliard, Ohio 43026May 26, 2015
Nice place to work, great staff, awesome trainers, and beautiful customers. 3700 Fishinger Blvd. Hillard, Ohio 43026 Only worked here for a short while until I went on maternity leave.
Run!!!!!!
Call enter rep (Former Employee) –  OhioAugust 14, 2014
These people are the most inexperienced unprofessional I have ever met. They promise that you get paid and will hold your check for a month. Then makes promises that they cannot keep. Oh not to mention they only give you a weeks training and throw you in with the wolfs... All I can say is RUNNNNN!!!!!!
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Not very organized
Customer service for Talbots (Current Employee) –  Hilliard, OHJanuary 2, 2015
This is a new company and while it does seem like they are trying, it is very unorganized at times.
too much stress
Sales and Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 6, 2014
Loved the job but it wasn't for me. the job was cool but for a start up company, the bugs were still being worked out and the people being brought in were not holding up.
Pros
the money
Cons
loud people
Fun place to work.
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 4, 2013
Fun place to work, great opportunity for advancement, fairly new call center.
Pros
great work environment
Cons
short breaks, parking
Customer Service
Sales Associate/ Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OhioOctober 27, 2014
Customer Service. Talking to neighborhood customers, cleaning.
Bad Experience
Human Resources Intern (Former Employee) –  Hilliard, OHJune 8, 2014
The Company is unorganized, and the work condition is not great!
Some clients are great, others awful, generally avoid this employer
Inbound Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Hilliard, OHFebruary 10, 2015
There are better options for call center work than this place. A lot of unprofessionalism between client areas.. Floor is a large area with no noise or sound dampening. Voices Echo and disturb others on calls. Everyone is aware it's disturbing but standard low cube walls do not absorb cross over chatter. Parking lot foul language is common including near fist fights between work "friends".
CEO doesn't speak to employees, not even a hi or how are you..Other upper management individuals choose to follow same unfriendly behavior pattern.
One client manager was actively keeping several employees (whom all had awful phone calls and would hang up on callers daily) as his "casual dates". He also seemed to allow race as a factor for any promotion to a new job or move to second level support.
A company whose policy to terminate anyone who hangs up on a caller would only execute this option with certain people and the ones in good with management with bad daily hang ups often retained their jobs.
There are some good people here and I'm not sure why they stay.
Paperwork to HR seemed to always gets lost or never made it to HR from manager.
Company is sprayed for "bugs" often. Chairs, cubical desks, chairs.
Pros
casual dress code, overtime available usually, ice machine
Cons
low pay, management favoritism, bugs, loud environment, poor management, distant ceo