We are seeking a highly motivated Outside Sales Representative to manage an existing protected sales territory. Our target markets are communities with populations that range from 2,000 to 40,000 people. As an Outside Sales Representative with Contemporary Concepts, you will call on decision making executives to sponsor a public relations program directed to families in their community. We make no cold calls; all one-call close sales are made strictly through referrals from our existing clients.
As an Outside Sales Representative with Contemporary Concepts, you will enjoy a high closing ratio and 80% renewal business from an established base of satisfied clients.
Additional responsibilities of the Outside Sales Representative include:
- Working with the support from the home office, creating your own weekly schedule and quarterly itinerary within your established protected territory.
- Making an average of 6 sales presentations per day.
- Obtaining referrals from your clients.
- Submitting proper and accurate paperwork.
- Maintain communication with the home office and territory manager.
As an Outside Sales Representative with Contemporary Concepts, you must be an independent self-starter with a strong work ethic and sense of integrity. You must be ambitious and honest with the desire to achieve sales success. You must also be level-headed and passionate with an entrepreneurial mindset and excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Additional requirements for the Outside Sales Representative include:
- Minimum 1 year business to business outside sales experience with proven sales success and a track record of developing and maintaining a sales territory
- Ability to travel overnight at least 3 nights per week within your protected territory
- Experience with marketing and/or advertising sales a plus
- Longevity with previous employers a plus
- Small town background and/or strong working knowledge of small towns a plus
At Contemporary Concepts, we offer an annual salary, escalating commissions on new business, quarterly and annual sales bonuses.
Some of the generous benefits for the Outside Sales Representative include:
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(K) retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Monthly car allowance
Average first year income is $55,213. We have extensive field training to help you realize your full potential.
Contemporary Concepts, a public relations marketing firm, was founded in 1982 and is headquartered near Charlotte, North Carolina.
Please include your previous compensation rate with your resume and application.
For more information about who we are and what we do, please visit our website at www.contemporaryconcepts.org. We look forward to hearing from you!