Job Title: Event Staff
Full-Time/Part-Time: Part Time
Job Description: CSC Event Staff provide general guest services to sports and entertainment events. CSC Event Staff responsibilities include:
- Completing venue-specific training;
- Greeting guests as they enter and leave the event;
- Enforcing venue policies and procedures;
- Answering questions, resolving complaints, giving directions;
- Taking / checking tickets;
- Ushering / stewardship;
- Directing parking;
- Operating elevators and escalators;
- Reporting suspicious activity and violations of venue policy;
- Conducting safety inspections and reporting unsafe conditions or other hazards;
- Responding to guest conflicts and other incidents;
- Completing written incident reports;
- Assisting with evacuations and other crowd management duties.
CSC Event Staff must have a positive attitude, present a professional image, and possess excellent observation and communication skills; good judgment; integrity; self-discipline; and give strong attention to Branch Manager, Event Manager and Supervisor directives.
Requirements: Candidates seeking employment with Contemporary Services Corporation as Event Staff must be:
- Eligible and authorized to work in the United States;
- At least 18 years of age;
- A high school graduate (diploma, GED or equivalent);
- Able to speak, read and write English;
- Available to work some nights and weekends;
- Able to work while standing for 4 to 8 hours, with accommodation if necessary:
- Willing and able to work outside in the event conditions.
Apply at: csc-usa.com/careers
Contemporary Services Corporation (CSC) is the world leader in crowd management and event security for the entertainment and sporting event...