Contemporary Services Corporation

Contemporary Services Corporation United States Employee Reviews

Enjoyable and productive workplace
Security Guard (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 15, 2015
Pros: different venues
Cons: hours
A day at CSC is always different because you are not always at the same venue. So post orders are going to change and sometimes they change more then once according to what the customer who contracted the company wants. You are on your feet all day unless you are at a post where you are required to be seated. Co-workers are great and friendly . The hardest part of my job is being on my feet all day. The most enjoyable part of my job is sometimes I am posted inside a venue where a concert is going on so I get to hear the music or I am posted back stage and might see the performers.
n/a
SECURITY OFFICER (Former Employee), HoustonApril 14, 2015
its a cold day in the warehouse and it was long work hours and lots of people in and out and lot of eating that was the best thing about the job
good place to work
Crowd management (Current Employee), Tallahassee, FLApril 5, 2015
As a student this is a good place to pick up some cash. It was just a fun place to work. Face paced and worth it. The employers are very sympathetic and have a good sense of morals.
Exciting and a great positive workplace
Security Guard (Former Employee), arlington, texasMarch 29, 2015
You get to meet a lot of different people. Co-workers are all friendly and have great positive attitudes. You learn how to socialize with different people at different venues.
great place to workk
SECURITY GUARD (Current Employee), Buffalo, New YorkMarch 27, 2015
Pros: excellent flexibility around other schedules
everyone here is professional. everyday is different. the management always treats you as a team member and with respect. the most enjoyable part of the job is working with new people and different people at every job site.
Fun job, lots of great people.
Event Manager (Current Employee), CaliforniaMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Flexible schedule
Cons: Needs to improve the technology side of things.
This is a great part time job for the college student. It's also a great stepping stone into the concert and sports security careers.
CSC
CSC (Former Employee), atlanta gaMarch 23, 2015
I provided guest services, security and crowd management during public events. GO Falcons! Our mission is to enthusiastically provide guests who patronize our client’s facility with a friendly, service-focused approach that will safely maximize their enjoyment of the event. Courtesy is our motto. Integrity and honestly are our golden rules. Services include: crowd management, security, ticket taking, ushering, parking services, box office services, guest services, bicycle patrol, and consulting.
Times with CSC
Event Security/Crowd management (Current Employee), Stockton, CAMarch 17, 2015
Pros: Long hours and good pay.
Cons: The job is on call and there are times where there are weeks or a month of now work assignments.
There are times where I have fun working with CSC. There are lots of times where the job is pretty boring if I'm in a n isolated area and there's not much communication with staff or patrons.
Great work experience
Event Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 11, 2015
Pros: enjoy people i work with
Cons: sometimes requires working weekends
Able to work at large sporting events and oversee
staff. Work a lot of large events, work varies according to the event and the day. Work with some great people.
Fun place to work
Package pick up (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 3, 2015
Its a fun place to work at a big building. Ive learned much during my 4 year span. Helping customers is what I learned the most. My co-workers were friendly. The hardest part of the is handling multiple assignments at the same time where as the easiest is helping customers with merchandise with a heavy load.
ok work place
Security Guard (Former Employee), Torrance, CAFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: co-workers
Cons: managment
a lot of the jobs are not near by and you may have to drive far for work but you do get to work events such as college games or concerts.
Productive and fast paced work environment with ample advancement opportunity
Event Staff (Former Employee), Arlington, TXFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: free access to whatever event is it that you are working
Cons: short breaks, prolonged standing
Contemporary Services Corporation is the ideal part time job for someone who wants to have a good time whenever they clock in for work.
At a Buffalo Bills Game or some local show
Security Guard /Crowd Control (Current Employee), Orchard Park, NYFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: watching game and meeting new people.
Cons: weather and inconsiderate patrons.
Wand, Pat Down, and Search patrons to insure that they are not entering with prohibited items.
Walk or stand in a section where you are watching patrons to insure they are not breaking rules and regulation, while getting to see the bills play.
Management is very friendly and helpful for all aspects of the stadium.
Co- Workers are like Co- Workers, you have some that are friendly and some that are to serious.
In the elements most of the day.
Watching Game and meeting new people.
Great for milk money, not great as a career
Supervisor (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: atmosphere is fantastic
Cons: pay is small, hours are tough to get and work
It's a simple job that has big consequences if something goes wrong, but not much compensation. You make your own schedule (as in, you can request certain events and not request others). The management seems to be all about favoritism. If you aren't old friends with or dating someone who is higher up, you may not get called for the "good jobs". Good as a side job, but you can't rely on this to pay anything but the cell phone bill, because it might be ok if that doesn't get paid one month.
I did love this company.
Security Officer (Former Employee), Torrance, CAFebruary 3, 2015
Great accounts, lots of fun, paid travel expenses. This company was one of the best for events, different places and activities.
Good company to work for
Security Specialist (Former Employee), SF Bay AreaJanuary 30, 2015
This is a great company to work for if you are interested in beginning a career in the security industry. They offer flexible work schedules.
Nice summer job but no advancement available
SECURITY GUARD AND EVENT STAFF SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 29, 2015
Butter management would be recommended. To get more known as a good company by people who has worked for them. Other then that if you like concerts and sports it is a good company.
Fun company to work for with flexible scheduling.
Security Guard (Current Employee), Torrance, CAJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: opportunity to work concerts, festivals, collegiate and professional sporting events.
Cons: long waiting for scheduling.
It is a fun company to work for with a call-in scheduling. Management and Supervisors are very helpful with getting Guard Card certified. Events and Scheduling vary, so its a great 2nd job, to fill in hours on off days or to work around a school schedule.
trainning to be a mentor for kids
Licensed Event Staff (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 26, 2015
as a C.I.T i have always saw the good in everything at jameson camp
Productive and safe work environment
Security Guard (Current Employee), San Bernardino, CAJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: perdium money when traveling and living is paid for plus food is provided
Cons: long bus traveling, some supervisors should not be in the position they are in just because of favortism
Start off with a work briefing on what our team assignment will be for the day. Get with my supervisor and ask about my post and what needs to be done with searches. I learned how to conduct proper searches on people to provide safety for my co-workers and customers attending events. Also how to properly apprehend an individual if physical force is needed. My co-workers also help with day to day routines for the safety of our jobs. They also help apprehend an individual when needed to provide more safety of co-workers. The hardest part of the job is safety which is key for all persons at work or attending events. This is what we train for and practice to keep our surroundings secure. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with the customers and providing customer service to make sure everyone is happy and enjoying themselves.

1 2 3 4 5

$10.50 per hour

Contemporary Services Corporation Photos

On Duty 2013
Courtesy is our motto.
Integrity and honesty are our golden rules.
CSC is the leader in crowd management and event security.