Contemporary Services Corporation Employee Reviews

Fun job
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CADecember 12, 2017
I would mostly work concerts and sporting events this job was fun because I would interact with different types of people. This job helped me better my communication skills and how to maintain control when necessary.
Pros
A lot of people interaction.
Cons
short breaks.
Greatest Part Time Job Ever
Area Director (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 8, 2017
If working with a team and getting motivated to spend 10-12 hours with them while being at some of the most exciting entertainment events is your cup of tea, here's a Big Gulp of it with CSC, The Crowd Management Experts.
Pros
Work if you want
Cons
Some longer days than others
Fun work place
Secruity (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 8, 2017
Working in different areas as well as being able to learn new ways of working with many different people. This place taught me how to not only become comfortable with who I am but how to understand those that are different than me.
easy and fun
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 7, 2017
fun positon, only problem was the fact that it was a temporary with no room to move or advance. pay was good as well as the fellow employess. would return if asked.
Fun and a great environment to work
Security Supervisor/Guard (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IADecember 7, 2017
Great environment and event managers. You can pick what jobs you want to work with different venues such as concerts, sporting events, and other events. Its the best part time job ive ever had!
Pros
Pick hours, meet clients
Cons
Pay
Fun Place to work
Event staff (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXDecember 6, 2017
Challenges you to excel in the work place with an exciting career and chance to move up in the workplace. Great supervisors and a medium pay grade. This job will be good for anyone who enjoys challenges.
Fun traveling and partying job
Event Staff/Security (Former Employee) –  Flushing, NYDecember 6, 2017
The company has a dress codes and hygiene policy but are not strict upon it some employees would smell really bad or their uniforms would not be put together properly, and some would also lie and would not take responsibility for there mistakes on the job
Pros
working in DIFFERENT STATES
Fun place to work because it’s events.
Event Staff Member (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CADecember 6, 2017
The job is fun and we all have a good time at work because the type of events are like popular sport events or concerts we secure so , we basically get to go to events for free just to watch over everyone else’s safety.
Pros
Popular events
Cons
Short breaks
event staff
Event Staff (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLDecember 5, 2017
I enjoyed the experience of working at the football games! I had alot of fun seeing the fans come and seeing fsu band. I would lovee to go back and work the games again.
fun place to work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 5, 2017
If you like doing event staff such as NFL concerts and PGA I would recommend to anyone but its seasonal and part time. meeting new people and traveling was great
Pros
travel
Cons
low pay

Want to know more about Contemporary Services Corporation?

Ask a question
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CADecember 4, 2017
Fun and spontaneous at times depending on the assignments. Other times the assignments were bland and without any excitement. Although not every detail was exciting it had it's moments.
Pros
Free events
Cons
Not enough worker
This place is a mess
Part-Time Event Security (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 28, 2017
You won't ever get paid on time . No direct deposits your hours won't be right so you'll have to wait even longer for them to correct it . They will email you about jobs and you reply and they aren't available with in 2 minutes . Working sites is so unorganized and stressful .
Pros
Its a job
Cons
low pay no or igination or room for advancement
great co-workers
Event Staff (Former Employee) –  Upper Marlboro, MDNovember 25, 2017
nice place to work u work concerts sports events but mangment only makes a $1 more and take there job way to serious

you only make minim wage depending on the state u working in
great to start as first job, but not a full time job
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLNovember 24, 2017
great to start as first job, but not a full time job. this work place is very friendly were you come across new faces. this work place is an event job were you can schedule to work at vary locations
Event Staff
Event Staff Associate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 18, 2017
Crowd Management, Risk Management, Guest Service, ensuring that all guests are following safety policy of each venue such as Lincoln Financial field, St Joseph University, and Princeton, University of Penn.
Pros
Working in different events, sports, and entertainment venues.
Cons
Low volume of work
Contemporary Services Corporation Review
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 17, 2017
A typical day at work was like clocking in, catching a bus to a football or basket ball game, getting to my position depending on where my supervisor wanted me to go, clocking out when every person was gone from the football or basket ball game, and then catching a bus home. The positions would be ticket taking from customers, walking the premises, picking up litter, and maintaining a clean work area
work site
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Flushing, NYNovember 15, 2017
calm and relaxed, the sites are controlled.We never work completely alone, we always have a partner with us on site. hardest part is dealing i all weather conditions
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no benefits
Overview
Downer Grove, IL-File Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  McHenry, ILNovember 14, 2017
When working Contemporary tried very hard to make sure our rights as a temporary worker wasn't taken advantage of.

Typical work day you show up to your assignment and what the position you filled required.
Pros
Made sure you receive top pay and paid weekly.
Cons
No benifits
Not an primary occupation
Non-Commissioned Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 14, 2017
This is not an primary occupation. This a a workplace better suited for people who want a little extra cash, or young adults wanting flexible hours and flexible workdays
Pros
flexible hours/workdays
Cons
no benefits, inconsistent, un-organized
Fast paced
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CANovember 14, 2017
A typical day at work very fast paced. Customer service to 150 people per shift. Hardest part of the job is walking up hills and stairs. The most enjoyable part of the job is the free concerts. On your break you can hear the music and do a lil dance.
Pros
Work alone

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Contemporary Services Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9