Contemporary Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews in United States

Look good
recruiter (Former Employee) –  njNovember 19, 2015
Extremely disappointed with lack of pro-action from company. Calls never get returned, no follow up, same story with this company after 3 attempts over several years to connect with employment. Mind you, they call, you go interview for several hours, and then... nothing..
Pros
looks marvelous
Cons
don't waste your time
So-So
Customer Relations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  JacksonvilleSeptember 28, 2015
I was grateful to this company for finding me a job even though both times the job was a temporary job. Great experiences overall!
Excellent staff
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  PAJune 9, 2015
Seemed interested in my success & what was happening at work & very helpful in transitions & with challenges. All needs were addressed & made my job easier. Professional staff -both with agency & job-site supervision.
Ok to work for.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 11, 2015
The hardest part was travel. Three hour commute one way. Most enjoyable were the phones. I covered phones in a call center. Swing shifts. Had to be in from 12:30 - 9 one day and back in by 8 am the next day with a 3 hour commute each way.

Consumers friendly, job enjoyable, hours and commute not so much so.
Pros
Nice offices for the temp agency
Cons
pay rate is not competitive
Good place to work.
Temp @ Subaru of America (Former Employee) –  Pennsauken, NJApril 27, 2015
Great place to work. People were vey friendly and worked hard to accomplish our goals. The days went by fast due to the large amount of work load, which was good.
Pros
Great atmoshpere.
Cons
Temporary
Productive and Flexible
Medical Records Scanner (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAFebruary 3, 2015
I enjoy working and communicating with a variety of businesses and ethnical backgrounds.

Hardest part of the job is traveling to different job sites on scheduled times throughout the day.

I learned how to use a variety of software applications provided by the businesses.

A typical work day is reporting to the company contracting with to provide any reports, updates, or any changes to the Supervisor then commute to the job site assigned to on a scheduled time assigned.

The co-workers I enjoy working with are very professional, provide assistance in completing the task daily, courteous, adhere to companies policies, respectful, and adjust to any unexpected situations.
Great Job
Administrative Assistant/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 10, 2014
A typical day at work consist of problem solving and getting the work completed in a simplistic manner to keep everyone happy.
*Strong communication and organization.
*Management allowed adequate space and time to produce.
*My co-workers are team players
*Meeting deadlines
*Meeting deadlines and coming together as a team
Pros
scheduling my own lunch hour
Cons
work day not long enough but i worked well under pressure
Staffing Agency
File Clerk & Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 30, 2014
Enjoyed the diverse working locations. It gave me insight as to where I may want or not want to work in the near future
Pros
great pay
Cons
temporary employment only
n/a
Sr. Account Executive (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DESeptember 22, 2014
Ability to take care of the clients in a way you see fit. Flexibility in time you spend within the office. Well-located.
Very Disappointing
Administrative Assistant/Candidate Sourcer (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 29, 2014
The dynamic of this company leaves quite a bit to be desired. The recruiters act like they run the world and everyone else in the small 4-5 person office is at their every beck and call. The recruiters also "don't really answer phones". They will if they absolutely have to, but with so few people in the office, it becomes difficult to stay on top of the sometimes heavy call volume. Not to mention when they all retreat to the conference room for a "meeting", leaving two people to answer constantly ringing phones, all while trying to courteously greet people coming into the office. Working for this company has made me miss working for larger corporations with more manpower and less drama. Contemporary Staffing left me very disappointed, and has ruined any chances of me ever working for a smaller business. It's as though they are perpetually short-staffed, and no one is doing a thing about it. No, thank you.
Pros
some nice co-workers
Cons
unbalanced, unpredictable, and chaotic atmosphere

Want to know more about Contemporary Staffing Solutions?

Ask a question
Candidate focused
staff (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville FlAugust 19, 2014
Great location in Jacksonville Fl
You have the flexibility to run your own desk and manage daily priorities. The employees were friendly; family environment.
Management is hands on and have been in business for over 20 years!
Contemporary Staffing Solutions
Loan Processor Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJJuly 9, 2014
Contemporary staffing is very consistent with finding temporary assignments that fit and match your skills.
Generally hours worked 9-5pm.
Productie and fun place to work for
Quality Communication Team Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJJune 13, 2014
Great management, fun incentives, great opportunity to make a nice salary.
Pros
multiple locations, fun incentives, good management
Cons
some positions are soley comission based.
Working with a great team
Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 21, 2014
I was able to help others to maintain gainful employment and have a good management team
Pros
flexibility
Cons
assignment to short
Great company with opportunities to explore various career fields
Temporary Assignments - Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Elkton, MDApril 29, 2014
Excellent assistant in helping me explore finding employment through another state.
Team work
Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 27, 2014
I've been with CSS for almost a year now and they do aim to find you full time long term employment. I worked at there Keystone First site for seven months and was to be apart of there full time staff and the company is great!!
what I learned is that you have to be persistent
CSR (Former Employee) –  Mt. Laurel NJMarch 12, 2014
I am a former employee that worked in a customer service position. At first it took a while for my staffing agent to get back to me about possible positions. Then when I was placed at a company, did very well exceeding the expectations of the company. I had an issue, in which I confided with another staffing agent. And then I received the call that my assignment was over....Will never work for Contemporary ever again!!
Pros
debit card
Cons
no temp to perm positions
Fun place to work
Building Technology Specialist (Current Employee) –  Unionvill-Chaddsford School DistrictFebruary 16, 2014
Everything has been great so far, no complaints as of yet. I enjoy working for this company staff are easy to talk to, and quick to respond to emails, phone calls, etc. I feel like they actually care about their employees.
Pros
great staff
Cons
n/a
Excellent Assignments
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 28, 2013
Contemporary Staffing Solutions works diligently to match employees with the right employers.
Pros
they keep you working
Cons
not a jobs are guaranteed to be permanent
Productive, fast-paced, enjoyable working enviroment.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJOctober 13, 2013
I learned many new skills working as an administrative assistant/front desk receptionist with Contemporary Staffing Solutions. I learned important new office support skills from my productive/energetic co-workers, the impressive and supportive management, and from on the job experience. I thoroughly enjoyed the face-paced environment, constant work flow, the way the office/ company worked together, and the many clients in and out of the office on a daily basis. My overall experience was amazing and I appreciate the opportunity Contemporary Staffing gave me working for their company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Contemporary Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Contemporary Staffing Solutions Reviews by Location