Contemporary Staffing Solutions

Contemporary Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Ok to work for.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 11, 2015
Pros: Nice offices for the temp agency
Cons: pay rate is not competitive
The hardest part was travel. Three hour commute one way. Most enjoyable were the phones. I covered phones in a call center. Swing shifts. Had to be in from 12:30 - 9 one day and back in by 8 am the next day with a 3 hour commute each way.

Consumers friendly, job enjoyable, hours and commute not so much so.
Good place to work.
Temp @ Subaru of America (Former Employee), Pennsauken, NJApril 27, 2015
Pros: Great atmoshpere.
Cons: Temporary
Great place to work. People were vey friendly and worked hard to accomplish our goals. The days went by fast due to the large amount of work load, which was good.
Productive and Flexible
Medical Records Scanner (Current Employee), King of Prussia, PAFebruary 3, 2015
I enjoy working and communicating with a variety of businesses and ethnical backgrounds.

Hardest part of the job is traveling to different job sites on scheduled times throughout the day.

I learned how to use a variety of software applications provided by the businesses.

A typical work day is reporting to the company contracting with to provide any reports, updates, or any changes to the Supervisor then commute to the job site assigned to on a scheduled time assigned.

The co-workers I enjoy working with are very professional, provide assistance in completing the task daily, courteous, adhere to companies policies, respectful, and adjust to any unexpected situations.
Great Job
Administrative Assistant/Customer Service (Former Employee), New Castle, DEDecember 10, 2014
Pros: scheduling my own lunch hour
Cons: work day not long enough but i worked well under pressure
A typical day at work consist of problem solving and getting the work completed in a simplistic manner to keep everyone happy.
*Strong communication and organization.
*Management allowed adequate space and time to produce.
*My co-workers are team players
*Meeting deadlines
*Meeting deadlines and coming together as a team
Staffing Agency
File Clerk & Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 30, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: temporary employment only
Enjoyed the diverse working locations. It gave me insight as to where I may want or not want to work in the near future
n/a
Sr. Account Executive (Current Employee), New Castle, DESeptember 22, 2014
Ability to take care of the clients in a way you see fit. Flexibility in time you spend within the office. Well-located.
Very Disappointing
Administrative Assistant/Candidate Sourcer (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 29, 2014
Pros: some nice co-workers
Cons: unbalanced, unpredictable, and chaotic atmosphere
The dynamic of this company leaves quite a bit to be desired. The recruiters act like they run the world and everyone else in the small 4-5 person office is at their every beck and call. The recruiters also "don't really answer phones". They will if they absolutely have to, but with so few people in the office, it becomes difficult to stay on top of the sometimes heavy call volume. Not to mention when they all retreat to the conference room for a "meeting", leaving two people to answer constantly ringing phones, all while trying to courteously greet people coming into the office. Working for this company has made me miss working for larger corporations with more manpower and less drama. Contemporary Staffing left me very disappointed, and has ruined any chances of me ever working for a smaller business. It's as though they are perpetually short-staffed, and no one is doing a thing about it. No, thank you.
Candidate focused
staff (Former Employee), Jacksonville FlAugust 19, 2014
Great location in Jacksonville Fl
You have the flexibility to run your own desk and manage daily priorities. The employees were friendly; family environment.
Management is hands on and have been in business for over 20 years!
Contemporary Staffing Solutions
Loan Processor Assistant (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJJuly 9, 2014
Contemporary staffing is very consistent with finding temporary assignments that fit and match your skills.
Generally hours worked 9-5pm.
Productie and fun place to work for
Quality Communication Team Analyst (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJJune 13, 2014
Pros: multiple locations, fun incentives, good management
Cons: some positions are soley comission based.
Great management, fun incentives, great opportunity to make a nice salary.
Working with a great team
Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 21, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: assignment to short
I was able to help others to maintain gainful employment and have a good management team
Great company with opportunities to explore various career fields
Temporary Assignments - Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Elkton, MDApril 29, 2014
Excellent assistant in helping me explore finding employment through another state.
Team work
Care Coordinator (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 27, 2014
I've been with CSS for almost a year now and they do aim to find you full time long term employment. I worked at there Keystone First site for seven months and was to be apart of there full time staff and the company is great!!
what I learned is that you have to be persistent
CSR (Former Employee), Mt. Laurel NJMarch 12, 2014
Pros: debit card
Cons: no temp to perm positions
I am a former employee that worked in a customer service position. At first it took a while for my staffing agent to get back to me about possible positions. Then when I was placed at a company, did very well exceeding the expectations of the company. I had an issue, in which I confided with another staffing agent. And then I received the call that my assignment was over....Will never work for Contemporary ever again!!
Fun place to work
Building Technology Specialist (Current Employee), Unionvill-Chaddsford School DistrictFebruary 16, 2014
Pros: great staff
Cons: n/a
Everything has been great so far, no complaints as of yet. I enjoy working for this company staff are easy to talk to, and quick to respond to emails, phone calls, etc. I feel like they actually care about their employees.
Excellent Assignments
Dispatcher (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 28, 2013
Pros: they keep you working
Cons: not a jobs are guaranteed to be permanent
Contemporary Staffing Solutions works diligently to match employees with the right employers.
Productive, fast-paced, enjoyable working enviroment.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJOctober 13, 2013
I learned many new skills working as an administrative assistant/front desk receptionist with Contemporary Staffing Solutions. I learned important new office support skills from my productive/energetic co-workers, the impressive and supportive management, and from on the job experience. I thoroughly enjoyed the face-paced environment, constant work flow, the way the office/ company worked together, and the many clients in and out of the office on a daily basis. My overall experience was amazing and I appreciate the opportunity Contemporary Staffing gave me working for their company.
Temporary company
Customer Care Advocate (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 9, 2013
Pros: offered me a vast training experience in different office settings.
Cons: work was always temporary.
This company kept me gainfully employed with satisfactory assignments.
Temporary Postion with promise of long term or permancy.
Temp (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 29, 2013
I was a licensed insurance agent taking incoming calls answering questions about Medicare plans.
Good Salary
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 24, 2013
Pros: great way to learn experience
Cons: temporary work
good company to gain experience, good pay for temps, great place to network, weekly paychecks

Contemporary Staffing Solutions Salaries