Contemporary Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Good Opportunity
Call Center Agent (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PADecember 10, 2016
Long term assignment in a Call Center, leaned a lot of communications, and Medicare. Down side it's a long term temp job so one could be laid off at any time. Atmosphere can be a tad middle schoolish. Good place to develop new skills
Pros
Weekly pay, raises, room for advancement
Cons
Clique, older workers can be a pain in the rear, Paying for restroom breaks
Great temporary placing agency
temporary administrative/marketing assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA 19103December 2, 2016
Contemporary is a great placement organization to work for, as they find truly great fits upon a professional level. I have thoroughly enjoyed my regular temporary positions since July. They are very flexible and responsive to their employees and staff.
Always striving to get the customer hired permanently
Data Entry Clerk at Subaru of America (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJDecember 12, 2016
A typical day at work was entering contract information into the company database.
I loved the people I worked with. The interim manager was a pleasure to work with.
It was a relaxed working atmosphere.
Pros
Great working atmosphere
Work as a contractor for CompuCom
HR Coordinator, Talent Acquisition (HR Generalist) (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DENovember 21, 2016
It could be a great company to work for when you are Full Time,

If you are not full time you can be eliminated form a position easily like any other company. You can learn so much from the Admin Department.
Pros
Good Office Setting
Very flexible and easy to work and live your life
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lynchburg, VADecember 16, 2016
I had a very demanding schedule for my home life and having a job where I had to make schedules ahead of time just weren't working. This job helped me to still have some kind of income and make my own schedule.
Kind, efficient staff and user-friendly site
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 9, 2016
My only criticism is that the staff was at times unresponsive once I was placed. There were weekly reviews with the hiring company's management, no issues with payroll, helpful email articles on job hunting,but no problems. They were very professional. I would gladly temp for this company again.
Temp Work
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chester, PAJuly 28, 2016
I have a great experience with them, up until I asked a few questions I never got answers for and advised them that I was having a lot of trouble wit certain things about the company I was placed with and ended up quitting. She tried her best answer was not her fault by any means. I just think they could have been more involved in the issue. They pay great and it is weekly. Like I said I had more issues with the company the the agency.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
no type of medical, 401k, h ealth.
Good
Human Resources Administrator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 29, 2016
Good at placing you somewhere fast while looking for permanent work. Some of the assignments the pay rate is too low but there is room to negotiate for more pay if you have the skills/experience.
Security work
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaDecember 20, 2016
Happy doing a job with this security company. I enjoy working with the public in the Athens Georgia area and Atlanta Georgia area as security officer.
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
No insurance
fun place
Supervisor/AV Technician (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 21, 2016
watch events for free and get paid for it

fun job and get to see the facility on an exclusive level

supervisors monitor your job like high school class
Assist clients with filling out SSI application
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYDecember 28, 2015
assisting clients with applying for ssi application. assist clients with obtaining paper work from the department of social security administration. assisted clients with obtaining medical documents for their doctors or any medical staff needed
Pros
nice woring environment
Cons
short lunches
Look good
recruiter (Former Employee) –  njNovember 19, 2015
Extremely disappointed with lack of pro-action from company. Calls never get returned, no follow up, same story with this company after 3 attempts over several years to connect with employment. Mind you, they call, you go interview for several hours, and then... nothing..
Pros
looks marvelous
Cons
don't waste your time
Productive and Flexible
Medical Records Scanner (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAFebruary 3, 2015
I enjoy working and communicating with a variety of businesses and ethnical backgrounds.

Hardest part of the job is traveling to different job sites on scheduled times throughout the day.

I learned how to use a variety of software applications provided by the businesses.

A typical work day is reporting to the company contracting with to provide any reports, updates, or any changes to the Supervisor then commute to the job site assigned to on a scheduled time assigned.

The co-workers I enjoy working with are very professional, provide assistance in completing the task daily, courteous, adhere to companies policies, respectful, and adjust to any unexpected situations.
Ok to work for.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 11, 2015
The hardest part was travel. Three hour commute one way. Most enjoyable were the phones. I covered phones in a call center. Swing shifts. Had to be in from 12:30 - 9 one day and back in by 8 am the next day with a 3 hour commute each way.

Consumers friendly, job enjoyable, hours and commute not so much so.
Pros
Nice offices for the temp agency
Cons
pay rate is not competitive
Great Job
Administrative Assistant/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 10, 2014
A typical day at work consist of problem solving and getting the work completed in a simplistic manner to keep everyone happy.
*Strong communication and organization.
*Management allowed adequate space and time to produce.
*My co-workers are team players
*Meeting deadlines
*Meeting deadlines and coming together as a team
Pros
Scheduling my own lunch hour
Cons
Work day not long enough but I worked well under pressure
what I learned is that you have to be persistent
CSR (Former Employee) –  Mt. Laurel NJMarch 12, 2014
I am a former employee that worked in a customer service position. At first it took a while for my staffing agent to get back to me about possible positions. Then when I was placed at a company, did very well exceeding the expectations of the company. I had an issue, in which I confided with another staffing agent. And then I received the call that my assignment was over....Will never work for Contemporary ever again!!
Pros
Debit card
Cons
no temp to perm positions
Productive, fast-paced, enjoyable working enviroment.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJOctober 13, 2013
I learned many new skills working as an administrative assistant/front desk receptionist with Contemporary Staffing Solutions. I learned important new office support skills from my productive/energetic co-workers, the impressive and supportive management, and from on the job experience. I thoroughly enjoyed the face-paced environment, constant work flow, the way the office/ company worked together, and the many clients in and out of the office on a daily basis. My overall experience was amazing and I appreciate the opportunity Contemporary Staffing gave me working for their company.
Contemporary Staffing...Dont waste your time or patience here..
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 1, 2013
I was called by this agency. I agreed to meet with a Nicole Skay. Filled out paperwork and had a mini-interview of sorts with her. She said everything is ok just take a week for everything to be processed. I waited a week and didnt hear back. This is where the fun starts. They wouldnt return any calls. Every time i called she was on the phone or just stepped out. Did not return any emails. I was polite and professional. All i wanted was update either way. This place is extremely unprofessional. Do not waste your time here. You will just wind up been disappointed and upset that you wasted your time and money meetig with them.
Pros
none..zero...nada...zilch..
Cons
waste of time..got hopes up to be let down..wouldnt return any calls..
Excellent staff
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  PAJune 9, 2015
Seemed interested in my success & what was happening at work & very helpful in transitions & with challenges. All needs were addressed & made my job easier. Professional staff -both with agency & job-site supervision.
So-So
Customer Relations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  JacksonvilleSeptember 28, 2015
I was grateful to this company for finding me a job even though both times the job was a temporary job. Great experiences overall!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Contemporary Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Contemporary Staffing Solutions Reviews by Location