Contemporary Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Staffing Company
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJSeptember 25, 2017
It was an okay place to work. There promotions were a little questionable. However the people that work for CSS are great people and I was sad to leave.
n/a
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 30, 2017
Everything was fast paced and professional, but not family friendly. In addition compensation was competitive especially for someone like myself with experience and a bachelor's degree.
Great WOrk place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 23, 2017
Comcast was wonderful experience .they took much time to in form us on dated system .great working environment will love to continue to work for company
Pros
pizza
Cons
long breaks
the learning experience that I got from working with this company
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 1, 2017
being able to work with a variety of people, companies and the knowledge I got from working with this diverse company. some positions where outstanding and others were ok positions
Pros
the variety of the companies
Cons
sometimes the lack of availability for new positions
Productive and long term
Loan Processor Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJJuly 14, 2017
I like the work environment and the perks that were provided to employees. The work hours were convenient for my home life. The job was challenging but fun if you like to learn new things.
Pros
discount to amusement parks and movies
Cons
short breaks and benefits were high
Good nursing job
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lynchburg, VAJuly 10, 2017
They are a good company. Everyone there was a very friendly I never had a problem with none of them. I can recommend them to anyone I know. You make your own hours and days u want to work
I can't get anyone to call back at their Jacksonville, FL office
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 5, 2017
I was very disappointed when I resigned from my permanent job and accepted an assignment that was to be temporary to permanent. After 2 weeks of training, who mostly left their permanent job too was told that the project we were hired for did not come through. We were all left out of work.
Effective and Caring staffing agency
Home Equity Line Of Credit Representative II (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJApril 14, 2017
Awesome recruiters and support staff, whenever I had a question about the job or calculating hours the support staff was easy to get in touch with. You can tell that they really care about everyone they staff.
Fun Fun Fun
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAMarch 28, 2017
Great people at all levels of the company - joining makepositive is like joining a family and everyone is supportive of each other and has a great time together
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Micromanagement
Productive and professional workplace
Administrative Assistant (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Downtown BrooklynFebruary 28, 2017
The location at which I was placed consisted of employees from diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds. Worked was carried out in a very easy-going but professional manner. The hardest part of the job was when I had to leave. (private reasons)
Cons
no paid vacation
Great Staffing Agency
Billing and Accounts Payable Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 19, 2017
Contemporary has great clients. My recruiter got me the perfect assignment and stayed in touch with me throughout the assignment. I would refer qualified candidates.
fun place
Supervisor/AV Technician (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 21, 2016
watch events for free and get paid for it

fun job and get to see the facility on an exclusive level

supervisors monitor your job like high school class
Security work
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaDecember 20, 2016
Happy doing a job with this security company. I enjoy working with the public in the Athens Georgia area and Atlanta Georgia area as security officer.
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
No insurance
Very flexible and easy to work and live your life
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lynchburg, VADecember 16, 2016
I had a very demanding schedule for my home life and having a job where I had to make schedules ahead of time just weren't working. This job helped me to still have some kind of income and make my own schedule.
Always striving to get the customer hired permanently
Data Entry Clerk at Subaru of America (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJDecember 12, 2016
A typical day at work was entering contract information into the company database.
I loved the people I worked with. The interim manager was a pleasure to work with.
It was a relaxed working atmosphere.
Pros
Great working atmosphere
Good Opportunity
Call Center Agent (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PADecember 10, 2016
Long term assignment in a Call Center, leaned a lot of communications, and Medicare. Down side it's a long term temp job so one could be laid off at any time. Atmosphere can be a tad middle schoolish. Good place to develop new skills
Pros
Weekly pay, raises, room for advancement
Cons
Clique, older workers can be a pain in the rear, Paying for restroom breaks
Great temporary placing agency
temporary administrative/marketing assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA 19103December 2, 2016
Contemporary is a great placement organization to work for, as they find truly great fits upon a professional level. I have thoroughly enjoyed my regular temporary positions since July. They are very flexible and responsive to their employees and staff.
Good
Human Resources Administrator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 29, 2016
Good at placing you somewhere fast while looking for permanent work. Some of the assignments the pay rate is too low but there is room to negotiate for more pay if you have the skills/experience.
Work as a contractor for CompuCom
HR Coordinator, Talent Acquisition (HR Generalist) (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DENovember 21, 2016
It could be a great company to work for when you are Full Time,

If you are not full time you can be eliminated form a position easily like any other company. You can learn so much from the Admin Department.
Pros
Good Office Setting
Kind, efficient staff and user-friendly site
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 9, 2016
My only criticism is that the staff was at times unresponsive once I was placed. There were weekly reviews with the hiring company's management, no issues with payroll, helpful email articles on job hunting,but no problems. They were very professional. I would gladly temp for this company again.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Contemporary Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.