Contemporary Staffing Employee Reviews

Clerk
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEAugust 12, 2017
My typical day was to perform duties consistent with that of a temporary agent. Including insurance verification. Managing files. Answering busy phones. Follow- up on denied claim statuses.
Return to HR
Recruitment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJJuly 11, 2017
I chose to register with Contemporary Staffing because they had an HR Opportunity. This was my opportunity to re-enter the workforce in Human Resources.
Low wages and unwilling to value experience.
Benefits Advocate - Consultant (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJune 25, 2017
They are not very quick to fix issues and don't screen their contract employers for how they treat employees. They do little to represent their staff and put no effort into increasing their benefits even if they've been with them for multiple years.
Pros
Cons
Only interested in their commission from filling a position.
Always kept me busy
data entry (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJune 21, 2017
Very great people and always helpful. Find me some great jobs.
I would refer them to anyone that is looking for work. Hope to work with them again fun place to work.
Not exactly sure how to answer this considering I haven't been with them long.
Accountant (Former Employee) –  New Castle, DEJune 5, 2017
Sorry, I would need more time to work with this company in order to give an accurate review. From my experience with them for the months they were minimal. However, my assignments are far in-between and makes it hard for me to maintain a living.
an ok company
Assist Individuals (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAMay 1, 2017
when assignment was over no one tried to help me find another one within company. I jus t wish they were a little more helpful. they have not contacted me back afterwards
Great Temp Work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 4, 2017
Great place to work when looking for temp or contract assignments or for temp to perm work, various opportunities available from entry level to advanced.
The best staffing agency I have ever worked for.
Temporary Junior Processor (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJMarch 25, 2017
Contemporary Staffing is the now the only staffing agency I will work with. They have a wonderful, home-like environment, They are constantly working and looking out for the well-being of their applicants.
Pros
Great pay. Great benefits
Cons
During the summer months, work can be a bit harder to find.
Very good management and communication with the employees.
HEALTH CARE BILLING AND ENROLLMENT AGENT (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAFebruary 15, 2017
Contemporary Staffing Solutions placed me on a project with a major health insurance company. They were very proactive with the training and compensation was consistent and timely.
Pros
Very good management
Cons
Project ended.
good
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJJanuary 5, 2017
good place to work to get back in to the working field. Competitive salary. Good assignments. Works with really good companies. I worked closely with my recruiter. My assignments were at some really great places. This staffing agency works with some really good companies, Great schedule and no weekends.
Pros
good pay
Cons
not enough consistent work
nice people
BILLING ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 30, 2016
The company placed me in a competitive and fulfilling environment that allows for both personal and professional growth
Medical Records (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PADecember 29, 2016
Does not have any permanent positions but always have assignments. • Created new medical records and retrieves existing medical records by gathering appropriate record folders and contents
• Assigned and recorded new record numbers; verifying existing record numbers
• Inputted and recording locations to computer; delivering records.
Working with Contemporary Staffing
HR Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DENovember 21, 2016
Contemporary Staffing is a great company to work for. They are professional very organized ad polite. The staff makes sure that you orientation with the company is smooth sailing and choose the job that aligns well with your professional background.

I would work with them again.
Pros
Great pay, organized company
Cons
unpaid holidays
They were successful in placing me in a position
CD Revision (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJAugust 17, 2016
Management is slow to reach out to you, had to leave multiple messages before my phone calls were returned. They are very nice people but they need to improve on their communication.
Billing Analyst/ Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 16, 2016
Very nice people.. They are here to help you find permanent positions. Well at this time I am still waiting and its been a year.. So if you have patience then you will be find
Great Staffing Company to work for!
Administrative Positions (Former Employee) –  New Castle, DEFebruary 28, 2016
I loved working for Contemporary Staffing, unfortunately I moved and was unable to continue to use their agency. They always kept me working and looked out for me. I had assignments that allowed me to enhance more of my skills and explore other areas which allowed advancement in my career goals.
Pros
Look out for employees, great clients, great hours, always paid on time!
Lack of communication
Loan Processor II (Former Employee) –  Lexington, SCFebruary 2, 2016
The person I started with was great. She checked on me and made sure everything was ok. When she left I was never assigned to someone else. Two weeks after my assignment ended I received an call asking when my assignment ended and why. I'm not sure why that wasn't communicated within the office. Another time prior to this I was out of work for a week due to flooding. I called everyday like I was suppose to and talked to the same person. She never seemed concerned about the situation and again about two weeks later I received an call asking what days I missed work and why.
Pros
Get paid weekly
Cons
Lack of communication within the office
horrible place to work
insurace agent (Current Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAJanuary 6, 2016
this is the type of job you take out of desperation. Poor work place, horrible climate control and little to no opportunity for growth. No benefits or job security.
They are a really good staffing company
File Clerk/Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDNovember 22, 2015
They are very good to their contractors and it's just like an extended family. They make sure that their communication is always informative and direct. I definitely appreciate all hard work they do for me.
great work envirnment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 7, 2015
okay job placement relatively slow sometimes with job opportunities hard to contact sometimes as well in regards to communicating with my recruiter