Contemporary Staffing

Contemporary Staffing Employee Reviews

Good Job to put on resume
Scheduler (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: great for added experience
Cons: not good if your looking for a permanant position
Very good job and the assignments are pretty long term. Not much for a temp to perm position but otherwise good to gain more experience and add to your resume.
Very fair place to work
Accident/Health Insurance Specialist (Former Employee), Phila, PaDecember 30, 2014
This is a fair place to work. The compensation was good and the staff is friendly. They worked very hard to find a position that fit my skill set.
very easy learning environment
Secretary (Former Employee), Washington D.CAugust 21, 2014
Pros: interacting with people
Cons: got to go home
A typical day at work for me was exquisite because I loved to Interact with new people, As well as analyzed market conditions
Dispatcher / Customer Service (Former Employee), Vorhees, NJJuly 2, 2014
Pros: hour lunch
Cons: poor comunication
Assisted Bilingual Participants

Guide and Follow up with Techs
Good Environment
Provider Specialist (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 6, 2014
Pros: works well with finding you employment
Cons: none at the present time
Good place to work for, keep you posted on jobs and willing to work anything out with you to help with the best fit position for you.
Productive fun place to work
Licensed Telemarketing Insurance Agent (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 14, 2014
Contemporary Staffing is a staffing agency. The staff there are to be commended for finding the right for position for right people.
Good company if you are looking for temporary employment.
Mortgage Processing Assistant (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJJanuary 16, 2014
These positions were temporary assignments. I am looking for permanent, full-time career opportunities.
Worked at PHH under the Stars Dept for almost a Year
MCC Coordinator (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJJanuary 15, 2014
This was a separate area then the rest of PHH. I loved working down there but they never hire on. Just about everyone is a temp. I loved my supervisor. I trained all new people who came on board and she trained me on everything she could. She actually tried to get me back when I went to processing. She was a great manager I learned a lot from her.
Community College is a Great place to work.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 23, 2013
Pros: they would always have some type of fun event going on.
Cons: i would forget to take my two 15 minute breaks.
My work day starts with a cup of coffee, talking with the students.

I learned how to work with different cultures, and religions, at Community College of Philadelphia. I managed to work with 30 clubs registering and renewing club members.

The hardest part of the job for me was doing Orientation and standing in front of people explaining the rules of their memberships.

What I enjoyed most was how everyone was so friendly eager to assist you with any problem, and the College students were the best to be around.

I truly enjoyed working there and I miss it.
The staff was very helpful
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee), Newark, DEDecember 18, 2013
Pros: good
Cons: it was temporary
It was a temporary job that allowed me to get the experience in a banking field.
Keep you working..............
Insurance Representative (Seasonal) (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 13, 2013
I worked for Contemporary Staffing for a few years off and on and they were great I maintained a steady flow of employment although I was a temp.
Accounts Rep
Customer Accounts Representative (Current Employee), Wilmington, DEJuly 23, 2013
• Auto Dialer Collections for accounts up to 29 days past due
• Receive payments and post amounts paid to customer accounts
• Conduct and record information of customers and status of collection efforts
• Negotiate credit extensions when necessary
• Confer with customers to determine reasons for overdue payments and to review the terms of sales, service, or credit contracts
• Advise customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment
• Ranked in the top 15 collectors companywide in payments collected for both April and May 2013
• Make/receive on average of 200+ calls per day
Various Assignments
Quality Management Assoc. (Current Employee), Palmyra, NJJuly 22, 2013
o Provide assistance to individuals, as necessary with daily living skills and by doing so developing independent community skills.
o Assists in the development of a weekly schedule for each member to maximize their time spent in the community.
o Complete training with individuals towards achieving ISP goals.
o Administer medication(s) and completes appropriate documentation, where necessary.
o Accompany individual to and from appointments and activities.
o Assists in building a support network between the individuals and community members.
o Accurately completes all in-house documentation: maintains current case notes, and monthly reports of individual’s progress.
o Participates in Circle(s) of Support for personal future planning.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Temporary Employee- Privacy Protection Specialist (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJJuly 7, 2013
Overall Rating will be a 4 stars, A place to grow and expand in the company.
Great Place to work with
Document Integrity Analyst/ Compliance Analyst (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJJune 12, 2013
A great company to work with they do exactly what they say. I was placed in a Temp. to Perm. situation was hired on Fulltime March of 2012 by PHH and only being on teh job since Nov. of 2011.
Contemporary Staffing
Office Personnel, Data Entry (Former Employee), Clarks Summit, PAApril 29, 2013
Pros: management is not breathing down your neck
Cons: work load is rather short
Great compant to work for, but only if your looking for something temporary
Productive workplace
Administrative Support (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJApril 8, 2013
Pros: you get assigned great jobs.
Cons: there are no benefits.
This staffing agency supplies you with jobs that can become apart of your career. It's a great way to get "your foot in the door". Great company.
Phone Support
Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee), Charleston WVFebruary 13, 2013
Pros: email support, employees, phone support
Cons: too much down time
Phone Support for email and AS400 system for DHHR worked on Windows 9x NT and Windows 2000. Also worked on some documentation.
data entry
Data Entry/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), mount laurelJanuary 11, 2013
nice company
nice benefits
good pay
good staff
long term assignments
Low Class.
Scheduling / Forecasting Analyst (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJSeptember 17, 2012
Cons: you name it...they exhibit all the cons.
I would not work for this staffing agency again if it were the last place on earth. The account managers are not reputable. They are more for the client and not for the employees. they are more focused on getting paid for themselves. Contempt Staffing is a low class outfit.

About Contemporary Staffing

Contemporary Staffing Solutions is a leader in the forefront of technological advances for staffing. Providing multiple options – Read more