Performs and/or assists the patient with personal care activities as prescribed on the Home Health Aide Care Plan, including but not limited to hygiene, mobility, and elimination.
Employee must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation as care is provided in the home of patients.
- Practices universal precautions and special isolation techniques as warranted.
- Supports independence, providing companionship, and providing respite to families.
- Reports to primary nurse or therapist on a regular basis and whenever changes in patient condition warrant.
- Takes direction from the case manager and acts responsibly to perform job duties on a consistent basis.
- New Jersey Home Health Aide license
- Home care experience preferred.
- Current driver's license, reliable transportation, and valid automobile insurance.
If you can refer someone to fill this position we offer to you a bonus of $100 after the first 80h worked by your referral.
Call 908 469 5350 for details