Continental Inc Employee Reviews

Unprofessional Management
Macine Operator (Former Employee) –  IndianaJanuary 11, 2018
Not a great place to work. The management has a hard time of treating people like they are human. Rude and very unprofessional. I called upper management about a problem at a worksite and was told to either deal with it or leave.
Pros
Cons
Terrible management!
Three months and still going strong
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INNovember 29, 2017
I was hired as a recruiter and I must say the job and environment have been wonderful. I do my best to work hard from the office, on-site, or from home and if a "responsible" person your job will be valued and secured. The company has a great culture, personnel,and environment. What I do know is that many of the negative comments in the reviews were from temp workers who simply called in sick more than allowed, tardy, no call no show etc.. People with a strong work ethic have zero problems with Continental. Almost all of the jobs are temp to hire if you do not get invited it is because Continental's client did not think the best of your performance. In my three months at the office the only people that have left employ retired form the company after more than 25 years! The owners are accessible, smart, nice, and encourage their employees. As a privately owned company as far reaching as Continental I consider myself fortunate to have been given the opportunity to achieve results.
Pros
Salary exempt job, benefits, staff birthdays every month, pleasant environment totally professional.
Cons
Seriously cannot think of any.
good workplace
Warehouse laborer (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INOctober 8, 2017
continental is a good workplace and the pay isn't bad but I wish they would pay more and give some paid time and holidays off. if they would bump the salary I would stay for convenience.
Cut throat establishment
Manufacturing (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INSeptember 11, 2017
Was promise a job for three months, worked for three days. Totally misinformed on everything, after asking them on several occasions, about their certainty of the position. To make matters worse, because of their lies, cost me a lower paid job but it was permanent. The company even shorten my pay one whole day, thanks for nothing.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Unorganized
Faced paced, demanding environment
Machining Setter (Current Employee) –  Fletcher, NCSeptember 6, 2017
Continental provides a very mentally and physically demanding/draining atmosphere. They do compensate with good pay and great benefits, provided you are willing to work for it.
Pros
Good pay, benefits, Pto, 401k
Cons
Long hours, physically and mentally demanding, stressful, health factors
Helpful and caring
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 22, 2017
I've learned a lot working with different people and staff member very helpful and patient about getting you the right Jobs at the right place to match your skills and talent..
Pros
Understanding people and family environment
Cons
Terrible work and low pay
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Peru, INJune 17, 2017
I was with smithfield foods for one day. I turned my stuff in the second day. I had meat thrown at me. Also managers dont care about employees. The work is hard and the factory is dirty.
Was always there if something wasn't right in the workplace
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Sparks, MDMay 29, 2017
All though I didn't have to talk to the corporate office while in the field often, when I did they had a response or to action to fix or get to the bottom of what ever the situation was
Terrible place
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAMay 3, 2017
Temporary service. Don't think long term. Management don't care for the employee. They tell you will lead to possible permanent position after 3 months, still with Continental 6 months later.
Stressful pace to be
Supervisor of Operations (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INApril 4, 2017
Stressful place to work ! The team there don't work to gather
to make the company strong . needs to be improved badly . the staff there is caught up in so many different things that they don't stay focus on the team . The CEO should revised the whole company and set in place different programs that will work , and have a system in place to view all processes of the programs .
Pros
Cons
Mrg
good employer
Electrical Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Sparks Glencoe, MDApril 2, 2017
continental inc does a good job communicating with their temporary employees despite being in a different state. I was very pleased to work with such a company.
Amazing company that goes out of their way for employees and clients!
Operations Assistant (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INOctober 20, 2016
I have been working for Continental, going on 2 months. I have never worked with a more dedicated and enjoyable group of people. They truly do treat their employees with respect and kindness.
Pros
benefits, flexible schedule, fun work environment
Cons
I didn't find Continental sooner
Understanding the process of the automobile industry was very interesting
Human Resource and Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAOctober 10, 2016
Working with Continental at Tesla Motors was a very interesting experience. I have the change to learn how the electric cars were make and build. Inspecting and reworked their parts were fun and quite experience. Producing and keeping parts for the assembly line was a challenging experience. Working on the fast paste company and maintained the daily demand was also challenge. Growing from very little employees to a massive employees was definitely a life experience. Over all it was a great experience and place to worked.
Pros
Weekly pay, the over time and free treads.
Cons
Long hours work, including weekends. Unpredictable schedule and poor benefits
Construction Site
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INMarch 2, 2016
I worked on the site of the Indpls. airport build while the new airport was being built. The employees where nice and all the constructions workers.
Pros
watching the new airport coming together.
Cons
actually the job ending
Great management and work environment
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INOctober 15, 2015
Wonderful company to work for. Management wants their people to be successful and everyone works together as a team, looking out for each other.
Pros
Benefits. work hours
Manufacturing
Inspector/Packer (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INJanuary 28, 2013
People there are a joke, if they don't like you in anyway they will do thier best to get you fired.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Continental Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9