Have fun while working in the sun. We are looking for energetic people that are looking for 16 - 40 hours per week at HOA and apartment swimming pools.
We provide free training and uniforms. Summer will over soon but we still have indoor positions available.
- Monitor activities at aquatic facility to prevent accidents and assist swimmers
- Communicate with patrons at the pool and Continental Pools staff
- Explain and enforce pool rules and regulations
- Execute emergency action plan in the event of an emergency
- Participate in regular in-service training sessions
- Inspect facilities for cleanliness
- Determine chlorine content and pH value of water, using water testing kit, and record results
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Minimum age: 15 years
- Swim distance using crawl or breaststroke without resting: 100 yards
- Feet-first dive, retrieve a 10-lb brick from a minimum depth of 8 feet and bring it to the surface
- Tread water without using arms for 1 minute
- Strong communication skills
Please visit our website at www.continentalpools.com for more information.
Training classes are filling up now. Don't wait until summer to secure your position.
Talk to one of our staffing coordinators today at 703-321-7040.