Continental Western Corporation is a premier supplier of Packaging and Industrial products. We are currently building and launching our first B2B/B2C e-commerce business platform and have plans for launching additional e-commerce stores.
Continental Western Corporation is actively seeking a full-time Web Developer who understands Magento. The candidate must be able to interact with all departments, work with team members for optimal solutions, and be able to troubleshoot and maintain existing systems.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Experience with web development projects and building sites from start to finish.
- Experience coding in Magento is a plus
- Documentation of internal requirements and solution sets as needed
- Experience with best practice on page SEO
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Friendly, positive attitude.
- Development and integration of web applications and components as they become necessary.
- Design and development of web pages and GUI's
- Optimize websites for use with mobile devices, such as iPhones and Android devices.
- Routine daily maintenance of existing sites.
- Take ownership of daily project needs and communications.
- Communicate project status and deliverables with managers and teammates.
- Have aspirations to work in a fast pace environment.
Continental Western Corporation offers a competitive compensation package including 100% employer paid medical and dental insurance for the employee, 401(k) with employer match, profit sharing, paid vacation and sick time.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please send a cover letter along with your resume and salary requirements.