Contingent Network Services LLC. Employee Review

View all Contingent Network Services LLC. reviews

Great Culture, Fast Growing, Hard Working
Sales and Marketing Rep (Current Employee) –  West Chester, OhDecember 18, 2012
There is no typical day at Contingent because the company is growing fast (inc 5000 fastest growing for 5 straight years) and small enough still that you do many things. The hardest part is managing the priorities of the many different things that come in to do. However, every day I am making an impact on large, highly visible brand name clients in retail, restaurant, consumer goods, etc...
I love the 19 acre company owned campus and that they have a fitness center on campus that I can use. The people are solid, down to earth people and enjoy doing things as a group including a company picnic//bonfire in the summer, a Thanksgiving pot luck where all food is made by the employees. This year we had 10 deep fryers going at once with turkeys! It continues to expand with new buildings coming soon. Management expects a lot and the company is highly goal and metric driven but they are directly engaged and rolls up their sleeves.
Pros
fitness center, open work environment, employee culture/events
Cons
no cafeteria on site (yet)

Other Contingent Network Services LLC. Employee Reviews

Boring
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 20, 2017
CEO didn't care about the people making him money stuck up managers secrets and gossip poor pay for long hours not much opportunity to advance .
Pros
Cons
pay poor ceo
good company to work for
Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCApril 25, 2017
It only pays Once A month, As A minute men Partner. It will not have any work during the months after September through March or April. It doesn't pay enough for me to support my family.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Contingent Network Services LLC.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9