Continuant Employee Reviews

I Enjoyed my time here.
Systems Administrator II (Former Employee) –  Fife, WAOctober 19, 2016
A typical day in the department I worked in was just showing up and starting work while chatting with coworkers. It was a family environment and we did many things together at work and after. We learned a lot from each other.I learned so much from different people, but more so from the IT manager and the senior systems admin. The coworkers were one in a million. The hardest part of the job would be the stress when system goes down. The most enjoyable part were the people I worked for and with. So far the best team I ever worked with.
Pros
Work Envioermrnt, Hours, The People, Hands On Learning
Fun Work Place for Someone Starting out
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fife, WASeptember 10, 2016
This job has taught me to listen better and talk less. It taught me I can make it big if I out in hours and hard work and the right people on your side.

Management is alright although they seem to be too busy to check on their employees at times. It can be frustrating because there is a lack of communication.

Co-workers are about the same as they are everywhere. A lot of gossip and petty drama but everyone can find someone. Not much of a family feel anyone like there was before they got the bigger customers.

The hardest part of this job is the work load. I know I have felt overwhelmed plenty of times like most people.

I love the people I work directly with and have built some really great relationships.
Pros
Free food every week, great benefits, warm environment
Cons
Poor pay, lack of communication, large work loads
Continuant
Network Engineer tier I/II (Current Employee) –  Fife, WAOctober 18, 2015
A great place to learn with a good technical support staff. The technical skill here is impressive considering the size of the company.
Laid off of work
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fife, WAMay 21, 2015
A typical day at work, reconciling accounts, assisting customers with their outstanding balances, heavy phones, allot of volume, very busy office, people are happy and get allot of work done. I enjoyed all of my job, management was great, and the co-workers equally as great.
Pros
Close from home, nice people
Cons
Stabilty
Fun environment
Named Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Fife, WAMarch 11, 2015
This employer had wonderful parties and also planned outings at baseball games.
The meetings were fun and informational, the management was always motivational and supportive
Pros
flexibility
Cons
Travel
Postive and productive work environment with continual team and customer progression
Named Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Fife, WAAugust 22, 2014
*A typical day on the job for me is working my my Account Management team of 5. I work along side of a partner and we delegate tasks to our customer service representatives & handle phone system maintenence for our customers. We create quotes, engage engineers and technicians to resovle issues & mediate the customer/technician interaction.

*I have defintely learned the most about myself as a porfessional at this job. i have grown so much. I learned patience & how to be a team leader. I have learned to use my strong leadership skills positvely and learned how to interact with different personality types. I also have learned a lot about telephony, account management, & phone services

*This company has great management. They truly have everyone's best interest at heart. They fight for a win for both our company and customers in all situations. They all represent great examples of leaders as well.

*Our company really works as a giant team and all look out for one another and are quick to help eachother out. We have no gossip tolerance rule in place so it keeps everyone positive and working together with each others best interest in mind.

*The hardest part of my job is trusting others to do what i know i can do. I am responsible for overseeing the work and sometimes when i know that i can do something faster or better, i have to step back and just trust. That can be a challenge but its rewarding all the same.

*The most enjoyable part of my job is my coworkers. I love the people i work with & love how positive everyone is.
Pros
Healthcare, Vacation & Sick Time, Schedule, Holiday Pay, HSA
Unhappy employees and disengaged management.
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Fife, WAFebruary 6, 2014
Perhaps due to rapid growth management has became very disengaged from day to day operations. As a result, many employees are very unhappy, overworked and under compensated. The turn over rate is one of the highest in the industry. Continuant can be a good place to start a career and gain experience. This is especially true for technical people looking for that first job in a specific technical field. They gain experience and then typically move on after a year or two of poor raises. Another problem is a culture that promotes a certain religious belief to the point that many employees feel pressured to participate. There are pastors available during working hours, healing pastors, prayer and counselling sessions offered. I have heard it described as almost "cult" like. The company is currently engaged in a lawsuit that may cause the business to close. The lawsuit is with a telecom giant and details are available online.

There are many good people who work in the ranks and are willing to make the best of their situation. They truly care about the customer and work hard at their jobs.
Pros
Good place to begin as an entry level employee.
Cons
Repressive culture and very poor management.
Productive and Disorganized Place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fife, WashingtonSeptember 24, 2013
A typical day at work would include an 8 hour shift, and about 50 incoming calls, requesting service or telecom maintenance requests.

The company sold phone systems to business, So as a customer service representative, I would answer the calls and direct the customer to the appropriate
department.

I learned that it is important to be calm and stay calm no matter the call severity. This tactic will keep the customer calm and everything will go alot smoother.

I had very little respect for management because everytime I would look up they were either running out to Starbucks or taking personal calls.

Overall Continuant was a nice company to work for, however I don't believe they should have hired 300+ people to work for them, knowing that within the next ix months the company was going to go under.
Good place to work. Hard work is noticed, but sometimes takes a long time to be rewarded.
Senior System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Fife, WAJuly 31, 2013
Pros
Friendly emplyoees
Cons
Low pay
Excellent company to work for, very family oriented and great values for Customer Service
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJuly 17, 2013
Without a doubt this was the best company I have ever worked for. This is not a black and white policy following company when it comes to customer service. Continuant is willing to do whatever it takes to keep their customers happy and they do it all with values that you have in your own home.

This company is willing to train their employees in other areas if they are not comfortable in a department just so they can stay with the company and not have to leave.

Pros
Family oriented, freedom to speak your mind
Cons
Not much room for growth and it takes a long time to grow

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Continuant. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9