Continuant Employee Reviews

Great Place to work
Logistics Advisor / Distribution (Former Employee) –  Fife, WAJanuary 30, 2018
Great place to work at all levels. Management seems to really care about their employees. Lots of room to advance for a smaller company. Would recommend.
Company culture is not progressive
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Fife, WAJanuary 13, 2018
Company strives to reach the next level, but incompetent management is a problem. Management consist of ex-military with no IT experience. There is a master/servant mentality that exists which leads to a lack of professionalism, ethics, or morality. Company is prone to deceiving clients and to undermining sub-contractors. Company promises benefits, but removes the benefits slowly over a period of time. If you are a professional, this is not the company where you can make a difference.
Cons
Very high turn-over rate. Ofifce politics are at an all time high.
Built good friendships there
Siemens NOC Engineer (Former Employee) –  Fife, WAOctober 5, 2017
Trouble shooting and solving complex issues and resolving them daily for 8-10 hours. I learned to work with a group of Siemens engineers and became good friends.
Pros
Was a blessing to my famaily and I for 12 plus years
Cons
The lack of communication between the Employees and upper management.
Fun but intense place to work.
Tier III Siemens Engineer (Current Employee) –  Fife, WASeptember 8, 2017
Working Tier III Engineer tickets for the Siemens group on customer trouble calls and Mac work. I have learned to work closely with my Siemens Team which was the best part of my job great team. I would say the management team needs to listen more to its employee's and take advantage of the years of experience they have in the telecommunications industry. The work place culture is more stressful for the Engineers both locally at the office and remote for those working out of there home offices, but the office at corporate is pretty relaxed. The hardest part of the job is also the most enjoyable which is trouble shooting and solving problems which is very satisfying and challenging at the same time.
Pros
Working remotely
Cons
Employee's don't have a voice
Good for office experience
CASE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Fife, WAAugust 28, 2017
The management of the compnay does not know what the company sells. Provides services to OEM's that we do not have resources for. Low pay for the CSC which is the bqck bone of the company
Great Culture
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fife, WAAugust 27, 2017
I enjoyed my job because of the environment. There was always something to do. You also has supportive management and peers. I would recommend this company!
Great teammates and great work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fife, WAAugust 21, 2017
It's a call center for sure, but the supervisors are helpful and there's a clear understanding of where you are in the company. The building is a great facility and there were always company-sponsored events to help keep morale high.
Pros
hour for lunch and 2 15-minute breaks
OK place if just starting out.in the industry.
NOC Engineer (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 16, 2017
Continuant is an OK place to work but they have no idea, Management make poor decisions on how to grow the Co. Management is young and have no clue about the Telecommunications industry. They hire Emp. right out of school and they have no clue about the industry.
Pros
able to telecomute
Cons
Management not knowledgeable of the telecom industry.
Good place to get experience and move on
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  FifeJuly 18, 2017
Not much thought our planning goes into the long term objectives and goals. Never hear from senior leadership about intent or vision. Generally a good place to work and gain experience but anyone with career goals should move on 2 years after.
Good for entry, but not good for long-term
Information System Technician (Former Employee) –  Fife, WAJune 21, 2017
As an entry-level applicant, I believe I was paid fairly. Each day involved picking up several tickets at a time and finishing them in a timely and concise manner. The work-pace is quick and requires careful judgment. Management was fair. The hardest part of the job would be time management with unannounced tasks and handling complex troubleshooting tasks with Nortel and Avaya devices. The most enjoyable part would be programming the devices to ship to customer sites, as well as writing documentation when possible.
Pros
Good entry positions
Cons
Weak job security

Want to know more about Continuant?

Ask a question
Great place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fife, WAJune 4, 2017
Great place to work with great benefits. Lots of learning to do, a great place to get customer service skills. Would love to stay in the company if they allowed
Productive and excellent customer service
Network Engineer III (Current Employee) –  Fife, WAJune 4, 2017
I enjoy working at Continuant, and am impressed by their ability to adapt and grow in the field they're in. They strive to assist their customers and ensure issues have been resolved in a timely and professional manner.

Wonderful folks
Pros
Well balanced
IT Industry
Information Systems Engineer I (Former Employee) –  Fife, WAJune 2, 2017
I had a great timing learning how to work professionally in the corporate industry within the IT world. There was a lot to learn and it was fun learning while collaborating with the co-workers at Continuant.
Tier 1 Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Fife, WAJune 2, 2017
Environment is steady, understanding of the culture of the job attitudes. Easy to communicate with people. Only issue is lack of trust with one another and accountability
Lack of communication
Customer Service Representative/Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fife, WAApril 11, 2017
I actually enjoyed working here. I have a love hate relationship with this company though. The people in your team and the ones you're surrounded are actually very friendly and heart warming. The work itself wasn't that difficult either. It seems hard at first but you'll get the hang of it. There were a few problems I had working here though. The management, company, team all lack of communication skills, which is crazy because this is a customer service job. People don't recognize the effort and good work you put into the job. They only point you out and come to you when you've done something wrong even if its something so small. People are very friendly, but be careful who you choose to associate with. A lot of people can stab your back even when you try to be careful as possible and keep things professional. I learned a lot about technology and phone services working here. The pay is pretty decent as well. If you want to apply here, go for it.
Pros
Hour Lunches. The place is nice and modern.
Good training
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fife, WAFebruary 27, 2017
They are very welcoming. You get to branch out mindset and learn hands on. People are great but environment wise it could be a bit hostile. I enjoyed it overall
I Enjoyed my time here.
Systems Administrator II (Former Employee) –  Fife, WAOctober 19, 2016
A typical day in the department I worked in was just showing up and starting work while chatting with coworkers. It was a family environment and we did many things together at work and after. We learned a lot from each other.I learned so much from different people, but more so from the IT manager and the senior systems admin. The coworkers were one in a million. The hardest part of the job would be the stress when system goes down. The most enjoyable part were the people I worked for and with. So far the best team I ever worked with.
Pros
Work Envioermrnt, Hours, The People, Hands On Learning
Fun Work Place for Someone Starting out
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fife, WASeptember 10, 2016
This job has taught me to listen better and talk less. It taught me I can make it big if I out in hours and hard work and the right people on your side.

Management is alright although they seem to be too busy to check on their employees at times. It can be frustrating because there is a lack of communication.

Co-workers are about the same as they are everywhere. A lot of gossip and petty drama but everyone can find someone. Not much of a family feel anyone like there was before they got the bigger customers.

The hardest part of this job is the work load. I know I have felt overwhelmed plenty of times like most people.

I love the people I work directly with and have built some really great relationships.
Pros
Free food every week, great benefits, warm environment
Cons
Poor pay, lack of communication, large work loads
Family
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Fife, WANovember 3, 2015
This company treats their employees like family. Continuant offers life skills along with career advancement skills in a positive, uplifting environment. Faith-based and loyal, Continuant has heart.
Continuant
Network Engineer tier I/II (Current Employee) –  Fife, WAOctober 18, 2015
A great place to learn with a good technical support staff. The technical skill here is impressive considering the size of the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Continuant. Our community is ready to answer.

Continuant Reviews by Location