About This Position
Continuing Education Network is looking for an experienced, tech-savvy sales person with a talent for business development who is excited about playing a pivotal role in the growth of our web application. We are looking for someone with the ability to drive the sales cycle from start to finish: cold calls, building pipelines, and closing business. This entrepreneurial individual will also be passionate about developing new markets for our web application. Experience selling software as a service is a plus. This person will have a consultative sales approach, a drive to develop client relationships and understand client needs, and the ability to communicate how our product can help.
We're growing fast, and you have a chance to get in on the ground floor. If you’re looking for an exciting sales opportunity that combines the sustainability of a company that’s been around for 20 years with the excitement of a start-up, join us.
About Continuing Education Network, Inc.
CEN, a continuing education company, is introducing an exciting new web application for the professional continuing education market. With 20 years of experience publishing continuing education for health care professionals, we know what it takes to successfully market, sell and fulfill continuing education on the web. Our cloud-based content management system lets universities, professional associations, and continuing education companies move their continuing education business online affordably.
- The primary responsibility is identifying, qualifying, and closing new business for the company.
- Meet or exceed monthly goals for qualified prospects and closed sales
- Track and report progress to management
- Effectively communicate product features and benefits to prospective customers by phone and e-mail
- Work with the marketing coordinator to give product demos online
- Understand specific customer needs, and provide personalized assistance throughout the sales process. Provide exceptional customer service to current and prospective customers.
- Gather customer feedback to help improve the product
- Promote the product at 2 to 4 national conferences per year
- Work with thought leaders in new market niches to customize the product for the niche
- 1+ years of direct sales experience, preferably with a web-based product/application (SAAS)
- A track record demonstrating success in completing the sales process from cold call to close
- Able to thrive in a start-up environment—moves quickly, thinks strategically, and is good at tactical execution
- Solid writing skills (spelling, grammar, etc.) for creating agreements and managing correspondence
- Exceptional verbal communication skills; an excellent speaking voice and proven telephone skills
- Comfortable using technology to perform routine job tasks and demonstrate the product
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
We are looking for someone who is:
- An enthusiastic, self-directed individual with an entrepreneurial spirit
- A self-starter who is able to work well in a small team environment
- Passionate about bringing technology into continuing education
- Strongly driven to beat targets, with a relentlessly positive attitude and incredible work ethic
- Technologically savvy and able to communicate effectively with non-techy prospects as well as IT personnel.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary + commissions + bonuses
- Opportunities for career advancement
- A start-up environment
- Healthcare benefits
- Vacation package
Indeed - 17 months ago
A subscription-based service that delivers practical drug therapy updates & reviews, provides pharmacy news in an easy reading style,...