Continuum Health Alliance Employee Reviews in United States

A good workplace
Revenue Cycle Management (Former Employee) –  Marlton New JerseyOctober 14, 2015
it was excited to come to work each day feel a part of something. Colleagues got alone we work as team. The company had monthly employee of the month ,great benefits and training on new methods for different insurances.
Pros
Opportiunty for advantge
Cons
no overtime
long outstanding company
Charge Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  marlton, njJune 1, 2015
the work was steady, management was fair to all all employees a great place to work with excellent benefits. Much rom for advancement, unfortuntely bad that we had a company come in and the majority ogf the employees were outsourced.
Pros
employee of the month with lunch, early dismissal days
Cons
30 minute lunches
small management company with great vision
Medical Practice Liaison - Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJApril 18, 2016
The vision for the company can easily be accomplished. I worked as a part of a wonderful Account Management Team. We were the primary point of contact for the managers.
Pros
people and building location
Cons
The company does not provide a growing and secure working environment
pleasant
Charge Entry Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJMay 24, 2016
Being able to be in charge of a group and educate them in the process of posting charges effectively and accurately. Having supportive managers and coworkers. Trusted by the company to take on many tasks and wear many hats.
Pros
able to learn something different everyday
Cons
Company downsized
a very human place to work
employee (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJFebruary 24, 2016
CHA is a very warm and caring employer. I have worked for many employers, and none are as compassionate about the welfare of their employees as CHA. People are rewarded and promoted for their achievements and contributions. Very luck to be here.
Pros
nice place to work
Cons
can't find any
I wasn't expecting that i will b one of the employees being laid off
Help Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJJanuary 14, 2016
I'v learned a lot from the people of IT / Support Team, enhanced my confidence in dealing with the clients. Improved my troubleshooting skills.
Pros
good supervisor and well-balanced work load
Cons
Lay off of employees
Productive environment that strives to provide coverage for patients
Registration Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJFebruary 28, 2014
I enjoyed my work until they downsized. I liked researching for information and scanning through medical records and doctor's notes to best provide what patients need.I learned alot about insurance and building WC cases as well as charity care and MVA's and all sorts of unusual basis for coverage. I liked my coworkers and got along well with everyone.The part I disliked most was I felt like I was not able to code so much as just find insurance coverage. I LOVE researching and determining specifics for the patient so to provide them with the best treatment and coverage.I am always willing to learn more and felt that I was stopped from moving forward in knowledge.
Pros
striving for excellence in patient's coverage
Cons
poor salary and stymied learning
A pleasant work environment.
Insurance Registration Verification Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJOctober 23, 2014
I learned project management skills. Work well with the co workers around me to finish projects.
Pros
monthly free lunch, holiday party
Cons
no advancement/job security, weak compensation
Great place to work, with warm co-workers and caring management.
Medical Billing/Account Receivables Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJMarch 30, 2012
Reviewed explanations of benefits from insurance companies to follow-up on non-payment of claims and received calls from patients to rectify billing problems. I had several different managers during the time I was employed there.
Pros
opportunity for advancement
Cons
rollover of management
Productive company
Charge Correction Representative (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJSeptember 16, 2015
Working at Continuum Health Alliance was a great experience for me. I was able to grow and learn with the company but I believe the company grew too fast which lead to the mass lay off.
Pros
work hours/ employee of month luncheons
Cons
healthcare and lack of communication
Great Experience
A/R Manager (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJJune 8, 2015
A typical day in the office was making sure all my employees reported to work on a timely basis. Run reports for individuals on the offices they were responsible for to make sure they kept up not only with their production, monitored the aging for several offices for the 19 reps that reported to me. What I learned being a manager was you have to keep an open mind and not become personal with an employees situation especially when you have a big heart. The hardest part of the job was having to do disciplinary actions or speak with a certain individual regarding their work ethics, production, attendance. The most enjoyable was the ladies were a joy to work with and I got along with each and everyone of them. I have to say I had a wonderful team before the lay offs.
Pros
free lunch one a month for employee appreciation day, and bonuses
Cons
No breaks, having to remind the employees they only get 1/2hr lunch
Typical work Day
RN Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJJuly 18, 2015
My typical work day involves researching patient health diagnosis and prepare education based on diagnosis and health care needs. I learn new things everyday such as; how to handle certain population The hardest part of my job is convincing non-complaint patient's to try to take part in improving their health. The most enjoyable part of my job is when I actually make a difference for a patient.
Good Place
Regional Director (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJMarch 30, 2015
Managed a team of 8 practice service liaisons. Duties include reviewing financial reports, meet with VP's and office manager's of assigned care centers. respond and resolve many issue through email and phone calls. Other duties implementation of both practice management system and EHR.

I worked it a great group of people who were dedicated and hard working.

Solving some of the issues that were presented when the resolution depended on others to complete their job or supply answers.

Dealing with the physicians, VP's and office managers at the care centers.
A growing company
Accounts Receivable / Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJSeptember 29, 2012
This company is ok to work for. However, it seems more suitable for someone who is entry level.
Pros
employee of the month recognition
Cons
work hours, health benefits
Not a good company at all to work for
Accounts Receivable Coordinator/Physician Billing (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJApril 7, 2015
The paid time off is very degrading, and there is no job security at all. There is no room for growth and in upper management it is like a revolving door.
employees great to work with
Insurance Verification Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJMarch 19, 2015
i wished their was more opportunities for advancement. great hours good company incentives I would recommend this job for someone that likes routine
Pros
good working atmosphere
Cons
no lay off notice
Great employment
Director of Development Operations (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJJune 9, 2015
A great place to learn a multitude of technologies and a great place to build experience. Hardest part would be having time to focus on one or two technologies.
Learn as you go. Place you go for 3 years and move on
IDX Trainer (Current Employee) –  Parsippany NJApril 26, 2015
If you are new to the industry it is a good place to start. You will need to take the reins and run with it. Don't expect people that work here to train you or help you. Learn what you can and move on.
Great place to work if you're covered under spouse's insurance
Payment Poster/Medical Biller (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJApril 24, 2013
I enjoy working at CHA. My co-workers are fun, dependable and knowledgeable.
Pros
employee of the month celebration
Cons
37.5 hour work wk/non-paid lunches/high insurance cost
Cha
Call Center Coordinator (Former Employee) –  MarltonJune 22, 2014
I in general loved working for the company however their PTO policy is very lacking and if I had been made aware of the "earn as you go" policy they use I may not have agreed to join the company.
Pros
health and dental insurance
Cons
pto for a new hire is 2.5 hrs earned per two week pay period