Continuum Health Alliance Employee Reviews

Not enough work
Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJMay 5, 2017
Worked as a temp. Had horrible hours. Horrible shifts. Pay raises were promised and never given. Would run out of work after 3 hours into an 8 hour shift and spent the next 5 trying to look busy.
Its a Harable work environment
Customer Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJApril 18, 2017
If this job is considered you will not be appreciated for anything you do. You will be underpaid for the amount of work that is required. You will learn much but then be told you cannot use the tools to be successful in the company.You will be talked down. They have great staff members but they hare terrible supervisors who do not work themselves and just pass out work.
Very busy every day.
Practice Liasion (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJSeptember 9, 2016
Meeting all the employee's and management was a thrill to my day. Helping them do the best they could, and helping them follow all the company standards. Management changed frequently.
Pros
Good Job
Cons
Satelitte Office sometimes there alone.
celebrations on different holidays
Patient Representative/receptionist (Former Employee) –  Voorhees, NJAugust 11, 2016
Very good company to work for. A typical work day consisted of billing claims to multiple insurance companies. Great management to work . Great IT department which was on the premises .Co-workers were helpful and great to work with. Hardest part of the job was productivity (making sure I gave 100% percent).The most enjoyable part of the job was was celebrating different holidays with all company employees.
pleasant
Charge Entry Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJMay 24, 2016
Being able to be in charge of a group and educate them in the process of posting charges effectively and accurately. Having supportive managers and coworkers. Trusted by the company to take on many tasks and wear many hats.
Pros
able to learn something different everyday
Cons
Company downsized
small management company with great vision
Medical Practice Liaison - Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJApril 18, 2016
The vision for the company can easily be accomplished. I worked as a part of a wonderful Account Management Team. We were the primary point of contact for the managers.
Pros
people and building location
Cons
The company does not provide a growing and secure working environment
a very human place to work
employee (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJFebruary 24, 2016
CHA is a very warm and caring employer. I have worked for many employers, and none are as compassionate about the welfare of their employees as CHA. People are rewarded and promoted for their achievements and contributions. Very luck to be here.
Pros
nice place to work
Cons
can't find any
Good Company
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJFebruary 1, 2016
Good company to work for and grow with. Environment changes frequently and company environment allows you to get involved in multiple tasks.
I wasn't expecting that i will b one of the employees being laid off
Help Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJJanuary 14, 2016
I'v learned a lot from the people of IT / Support Team, enhanced my confidence in dealing with the clients. Improved my troubleshooting skills.
Pros
good supervisor and well-balanced work load
Cons
Lay off of employees
A good workplace
Revenue Cycle Management (Former Employee) –  Marlton New JerseyOctober 14, 2015
it was excited to come to work each day feel a part of something. Colleagues got alone we work as team. The company had monthly employee of the month ,great benefits and training on new methods for different insurances.
Pros
Opportiunty for advantge
Cons
no overtime
Productive company
Charge Correction Representative (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJSeptember 16, 2015
Working at Continuum Health Alliance was a great experience for me. I was able to grow and learn with the company but I believe the company grew too fast which lead to the mass lay off.
Pros
work hours/ employee of month luncheons
Cons
healthcare and lack of communication
Typical work Day
RN Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJJuly 18, 2015
My typical work day involves researching patient health diagnosis and prepare education based on diagnosis and health care needs. I learn new things everyday such as; how to handle certain population The hardest part of my job is convincing non-complaint patient's to try to take part in improving their health. The most enjoyable part of my job is when I actually make a difference for a patient.
Great employment
Director of Development Operations (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJJune 9, 2015
A great place to learn a multitude of technologies and a great place to build experience. Hardest part would be having time to focus on one or two technologies.
Great Experience
A/R Manager (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJJune 8, 2015
A typical day in the office was making sure all my employees reported to work on a timely basis. Run reports for individuals on the offices they were responsible for to make sure they kept up not only with their production, monitored the aging for several offices for the 19 reps that reported to me. What I learned being a manager was you have to keep an open mind and not become personal with an employees situation especially when you have a big heart. The hardest part of the job was having to do disciplinary actions or speak with a certain individual regarding their work ethics, production, attendance. The most enjoyable was the ladies were a joy to work with and I got along with each and everyone of them. I have to say I had a wonderful team before the lay offs.
Pros
free lunch one a month for employee appreciation day, and bonuses
Cons
No breaks, having to remind the employees they only get 1/2hr lunch
long outstanding company
Charge Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  marlton, njJune 1, 2015
the work was steady, management was fair to all all employees a great place to work with excellent benefits. Much rom for advancement, unfortuntely bad that we had a company come in and the majority ogf the employees were outsourced.
Pros
employee of the month with lunch, early dismissal days
Cons
30 minute lunches
Learn as you go. Place you go for 3 years and move on
IDX Trainer (Current Employee) –  Parsippany NJApril 26, 2015
If you are new to the industry it is a good place to start. You will need to take the reins and run with it. Don't expect people that work here to train you or help you. Learn what you can and move on.
Not a good company at all to work for
Accounts Receivable Coordinator/Physician Billing (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJApril 7, 2015
The paid time off is very degrading, and there is no job security at all. There is no room for growth and in upper management it is like a revolving door.
Good Place
Regional Director (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJMarch 30, 2015
Managed a team of 8 practice service liaisons. Duties include reviewing financial reports, meet with VP's and office manager's of assigned care centers. respond and resolve many issue through email and phone calls. Other duties implementation of both practice management system and EHR.

I worked it a great group of people who were dedicated and hard working.

Solving some of the issues that were presented when the resolution depended on others to complete their job or supply answers.

Dealing with the physicians, VP's and office managers at the care centers.
employees great to work with
Insurance Verification Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJMarch 19, 2015
i wished their was more opportunities for advancement. great hours good company incentives I would recommend this job for someone that likes routine
Pros
good working atmosphere
Cons
no lay off notice
A pleasant work environment.
Insurance Registration Verification Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJOctober 23, 2014
I learned project management skills. Work well with the co workers around me to finish projects.
Pros
monthly free lunch, holiday party
Cons
No advancement/job security, weak compensation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Continuum Health Alliance. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5