Continuum Health Alliance

Continuum Health Alliance Employee Reviews

Great Experience
A/R Manager (Former Employee), Marlton, NJJune 8, 2015
Pros: free lunch one a month for employee appreciation day, and bonuses
Cons: No breaks, having to remind the employees they only get 1/2hr lunch
A typical day in the office was making sure all my employees reported to work on a timely basis. Run reports for individuals on the offices they were responsible for to make sure they kept up not only with their production, monitored the aging for several offices for the 19 reps that reported to me. What I learned being a manager was you have to keep an open mind and not become personal with an employees situation especially when you have a big heart. The hardest part of the job was having to do disciplinary actions or speak with a certain individual regarding their work ethics, production, attendance. The most enjoyable was the ladies were a joy to work with and I got along with each and everyone of them. I have to say I had a wonderful team before the lay offs.
long outstanding company
Charge Entry Specialist (Former Employee), marlton, njJune 1, 2015
Pros: employee of the month with lunch, early dismissal days
Cons: 30 minute lunches
the work was steady, management was fair to all all employees a great place to work with excellent benefits. Much rom for advancement, unfortuntely bad that we had a company come in and the majority ogf the employees were outsourced.
Learn as you go. Place you go for 3 years and move on
IDX Trainer (Current Employee), Parsippany NJApril 26, 2015
If you are new to the industry it is a good place to start. You will need to take the reins and run with it. Don't expect people that work here to train you or help you. Learn what you can and move on.
Not a good company at all to work for
Accounts Receivable Coordinator/Physician Billing (Current Employee), Marlton, NJApril 7, 2015
The paid time off is very degrading, and there is no job security at all. There is no room for growth and in upper management it is like a revolving door.
Good Place
Regional Director (Former Employee), Marlton, NJMarch 30, 2015
Managed a team of 8 practice service liaisons. Duties include reviewing financial reports, meet with VP's and office manager's of assigned care centers. respond and resolve many issue through email and phone calls. Other duties implementation of both practice management system and EHR.

I worked it a great group of people who were dedicated and hard working.

Solving some of the issues that were presented when the resolution depended on others to complete their job or supply answers.

Dealing with the physicians, VP's and office managers at the care centers.
employees great to work with
Insurance Verification Coordinator (Current Employee), Marlton, NJMarch 19, 2015
Pros: good working atmosphere
Cons: no lay off notice
i wished their was more opportunities for advancement. great hours good company incentives I would recommend this job for someone that likes routine
A pleasant work environment.
Insurance Registration Verification Coordinator (Current Employee), Marlton, NJOctober 23, 2014
Pros: monthly free lunch, holiday party
Cons: no advancement/job security, weak compensation
I learned project management skills. Work well with the co workers around me to finish projects.
Always Changing
Collections Liaison/ Team Lead (Current Employee), Voorhees, NJOctober 14, 2014
Helping patients and Medical office's to resolve issues. Working with team members
CHA
Call Center Coordinator (Former Employee), MarltonJune 22, 2014
Pros: health and dental insurance
Cons: pto for a new hire is 2.5 hrs earned per two week pay period
I in general loved working for the company however their PTO policy is very lacking and if I had been made aware of the "earn as you go" policy they use I may not have agreed to join the company.
Great concept in the ever changing health care environment
Manager (Former Employee), Marlton, NJMarch 6, 2014
Pros: employee of the month
Cons: revolving door in the upper management roles
Ability to learn many facets of the revenue cycle business as it relates to physician practice management.
Productive environment that strives to provide coverage for patients
Registration Coordinator (Former Employee), Marlton, NJFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: striving for excellence in patient's coverage
Cons: poor salary and stymied learning
I enjoyed my work until they downsized. I liked researching for information and scanning through medical records and doctor's notes to best provide what patients need.I learned alot about insurance and building WC cases as well as charity care and MVA's and all sorts of unusual basis for coverage. I liked my coworkers and got along well with everyone.The part I disliked most was I felt like I was not able to code so much as just find insurance coverage. I LOVE researching and determining specifics for the patient so to provide them with the best treatment and coverage.I am always willing to learn more and felt that I was stopped from moving forward in knowledge.
Great place to work if you're covered under spouse's insurance
Payment Poster/Medical Biller (Current Employee), Marlton, NJApril 24, 2013
Pros: employee of the month celebration
Cons: 37.5 hour work wk/non-paid lunches/high insurance cost
I enjoy working at CHA. My co-workers are fun, dependable and knowledgeable.
A growing company
Accounts Receivable / Call Center Representative (Current Employee), Marlton, NJSeptember 29, 2012
Pros: employee of the month recognition
Cons: work hours, health benefits
This company is ok to work for. However, it seems more suitable for someone who is entry level.
Great place to work, with warm co-workers and caring management.
Medical Billing/Account Receivables Team Leader (Former Employee), Marlton, NJMarch 30, 2012
Pros: opportunity for advancement
Cons: rollover of management
Reviewed explanations of benefits from insurance companies to follow-up on non-payment of claims and received calls from patients to rectify billing problems. I had several different managers during the time I was employed there.