Continuum Employee Reviews

Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 25, 2017
The company made sure their client's were well taken care of. Any time I had a problem with my dad, or didn't understand how to perform a task, they were patient, and willing to help.
Pros
working with dad
Cons
no benefits
All sales oriented
SENIOR TECHNICAL CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 25, 2017
These folks were smart aggressive but too sales oriented. SO much so that they let any high paying customer change the direction of the product. Trying to become all things to all customers they ended up in a dismal state. Lacking they own vision
High growth oriented organization
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshFebruary 22, 2017
BA Continuum was a very employee friendly organization and I loved the consulting environment at Deloitte. There were plenty opportunities to learn new things.
Great compensation for stressful work
Logistics Manager (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTSeptember 10, 2016
A great place to work if your willing to give some effort. The job is stressful at times because of the hours 12+ most days but are very well compensated for the work you do in comparison to other companies in the area.
Subpar In home health agency
Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Des Peres, MOAugust 21, 2016
The orientation is long and gives you a brief training on Certified Nurse Assistant workload when most are hired on as caregiver. The low pay rate is for an agency starts at 10 an hour only goes up to 10.75.
Pros
flexibility, set your on own schedule
Cons
pay scale, mileage, bi-weekly, update care plans
Decent
Environmental Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIFebruary 21, 2016
The job is a decent job if you're having trouble finding anything else. It's environmental services so the job is physical labor and depending on the weather you could be working 60 hours, or 5 hours a week. Not counting that against them. The people who you work with are very unreliable, at best, just because of the nature of the job. Also the type of hourly workers there aren't really people I would usually associate with, nor spend time with outside of work. But again, no big sins. The Bosses are nice when you do a good job, and fairly understanding if something goes awry. There is a decent opportunity for upwards mobility but, these positions are hardly something I would call desirable. If you are in a pinch, and need some cash, this place is great. If you're looking for a career here, more than likely try somewhere else. But, hey, if you live in Michigan, most times you'll take what you can get, right? To put it bluntly, if you have a degree, look elsewhere. If you don't have a degree and need to find work, this place will be just fine as long as you don't mind physical labor.
Pros
Nice Bosses, Fairly good pay (if the hours are there).
Cons
Unreliable coworkers, boss turnover, 24/7/365 availability.
was small factory
Pallet Builder (Former Employee) –  NVNovember 29, 2015
was good working here i liked it....its good place to work for i would go back and work for them....co workers were ok...management was ok...typical day at work machines would break down alot
Pros
had to brinng own lunch
Cons
benifits were good
great job
TRANSITIONAL NURSING CASE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTOctober 14, 2015
My typical day at work begins in the office answering emails and returning calls. Learned how to multitask got along well with management and coworkers. End day in the field.
Pros
the flexibility of the schedule
Cons
location of office
Amazing!!
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  HoustonSeptember 29, 2015
The best. Hands-down. Amazing! Continuum is a rare find in the recruiting marketplace. I would make the recommendation to anyone I know.
Pros
Flexible work day, family friendly, supportive leadership, highly skilled talent, ethical
Very intimate workplace
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTApril 1, 2015
Everyone is familiar with each other. You get to work one on one with patients and their families, forming a bond with each one. It provides flexibility for individuals who are always on the go.

Want to know more about Continuum?

Ask a question
Looking for stabile work enviroment that i can be a part of a growing team.
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 23, 2015
Continuum is one of the top home care agency in the St. Louis region. I was proud to be a part of the team that helped them succeed in growing their business.
Exciting place to work with lots of opportunity.
Computer Programmer/Analyst (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 28, 2014
50% of my time was spent travelling to client sites to provide consulting services.

When I was in the home office, I programmed customer specific modifications to our insurance software package, Life70. In addition, I wrote corrective code for identified problems to this software.

Another part of my job was teaching classes for clients and also for new Continuum employees. One of the classes was a Life70 Technical training class. I also taught classes in Assembler language programming.

The most enjoyable part of this job was the diversity of opportunities

Pros
Travel bonuses.
Sweat Shop
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 2, 2014
Worked as a Business Analyst supporting various clients throughout the US in converting their life insurance business from their current system to the Vantage-One Life Admin system.

Co-workers were very hard to work with and not willing to work as a team.

I learned alot of about the life cyle of a life insurance policy from inception until termination.
Ok
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Des Peres, MOJanuary 27, 2014
They me experience in in-home healthcare dealing with seniors in assistant living community or rehab or retirement community.
ok place to work for
Life Skill Specialist (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COAugust 13, 2013
staff that work in resident dose no get the reward for all of there hard word.
Pros
not come for free.
Great company culture with interesting projects
Mechanical Engineer Co-op (Former Employee) –  West Newton, MAApril 2, 2013
This was my 3rd co-op or internship and got to work on a variety of client based projects. My co-workers were reliable sources of knowledge whenever I had a question. Everyone in the company seemed to enjoy working there.
Very pleasant place to work with a friendly staff.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 14, 2013
Communication with the client and staff is awesome. my co-workers are extremely pleasant and helpful. the hardest part of the job is the travel due to gas expensense . However, they try to staff you close to your zip code.
Pros
they offer wow awards
Cons
gas
Great work place, working her seminars you will meet great people
Bookkeeping Manager (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 7, 2013
This job taught me a lot about whole mind learning. We meet a lot of inference people who can enhance your career.
Pros
thinking positive will get you positive results
Cons
thinking negative will bring you negative results
Overall communication was very poor.
Medical transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Home basedMarch 15, 2012
You were never informed of anything. Only way you learned was through other employees.
Cons
insufficient work
Things are looking up since the company was bought by GSI
Global Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAFebruary 23, 2012
The company may move forward now that GSI is in ownership. Internals need a lot of updating,