Contour Dermatology Employee Reviews

Rewarding work -
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CAOctober 8, 2017
Contour is the most rewarding job I’ve experienced so far. Not only do you have the ability to professionally grow within this company but you personally grow as well. The responsibility that is placed on employees makes you feel you hole an important place at this job. It’s fast-paced but that’s what makes it exciting! I love not sitting around and getting bored. Plus it’s such a fun environment. I loved the staff and the providers. The employers always do their best to take care of their employees. And more specifically, this is the most hands-on work you will get as a medical assistant. You will learn so much about patient care, dermatological conditions, and the cosmetic industry - the education and training you receive is amazing.
Fun Place to Work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CAOctober 6, 2017
Contour is a great place to work at! It's fast pace, busy, up-to-date, and growing. The culture and staff is what makes this practice enjoyable. The people who work here and last are the ones that truly love what they do and enjoy coming to work. The foundation and purpose the practice is built upon is truly patient focused.

I would definitely recommend working here!
Pros
Discounts, Friendly Colleagues, Lunches
Cons
N/a
Great place to work!
Any (Current Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CASeptember 25, 2017
Really fun and great place to work! This can be a fast paced office, but it is really rewarding work. The culture is amazing and there is definitely a sense of family feeling.
Pros
Free Lunch, Discounts, and Scrubs!
Fun work place, good benefits, high stress and bad management
Billing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CAAugust 7, 2017
There is a lot of work and it is high stress
The bosses are fun and generous
The management is poor
The work is steady but there is little room for advancement
Pros
Health insurance, fair compensation, cosmetic services
Cons
Management, little support, stress and overload
Fun work place
Receptionist (Temp.) (Former Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CA 92270January 30, 2017
Ability to learn different tasks, fast pace environment which is great it makes your day go by fast. not hard at all if you have great customer service skills.
Pros
Ability to grow
Wish I was younger
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CAJanuary 15, 2017
Contour Dermatology has so many young employees. Not that that is a bad thing but when you are older, overweight and have skin problems - it's not good.

I feel that selling high dollar products and procedures is what we were supposed to do. If you collected a large amount of money for insurance billing, who cares..........

Good doctor, good staff but a HUGE turn over in staff and we all know that's not a good thing.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
It's all about how you look, not what you can do
Great Office
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CAJanuary 25, 2016
This was a great office they had going at Contour Dermatology, with a beautiful and intelligent cast to go with it. I was just not the best fit for the place since I had little interest in the cosmetics they were keeping the priority there.
Amazing work place with great work ethics
Front Office Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CAMarch 4, 2015
The typical day at Contour is extremely busy. Your 8 hours goes by so quickly its hard to complete the tasks set for you that day. I learned a lot about time management and prioritizing. The management was great, the only down fall was the supervisors not always being there when you needed them, only for scheduling purposes. Everyone you work with in this company is pleasant. The best part of the job is the feeling when you leave after a day that ran smoothly and everything you needed to be accomplished is done.
Pros
Thursday morning meetings
Cons
chaos
Room to grow...
Front Office (Current Employee) –  rancho mirage, caMarch 8, 2012
Everyone is very nice. Dr is a person who takes time to explain things in detail if you dont understand.
Pros
free lunches, great staff and patients

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Contour Dermatology. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6