- Responsible for the Architectural design and development of our best-in-class Android clients for mobile and tablet devices for millions of users.
- Owning and driving both personal and team level goals from discovery to completion.
- Member of architecture team responsible for approving client architecture as well as client/server integration points and APIs.
- Be self-directed in a fast paced, growing organization with the ability to balance multiple customers, priorities, and objectives simultaneously.
- Guiding and mentoring junior to mid-level developers.
- Be a leader of and enforce Agile principles within the product development team.
- 8+ years of relevant software development experience.
- 5+ years of Android development experience, with 2+ being an Architect
- Experience on iOS and Android
- Must have two or more published Android apps.
Indeed - 5 months ago