Pay Rate: $40-$5/hour D.O.E
Location: West Hills or Thousand Oaks
Job Duties Description:
Candidate will need to create reports ( heavy executive reporting/analytics), generate SQL scripts. Ability to identify gaps in a process using data analytics, control reports and some mortgage experience. The contractor will provide analytical support to Mortgage Servicing Production teams by gathering/analyzing data for accuracy and consistency. Responsible for data analytics on mortgage transactions, ensuring data accuracy and working with multiple stakeholders to identify process gaps and recommend process improvements. This contractor will be responsible for components of the full software development life cycle.
- 5 to 10 years of CONSULTING/MBA/degree in finance or quantitative discipline.
- Must have SQL/SSIS expieirence.
- Must have Oracle experience, or past data architecture projects
- Process design or operations management experience
- INFORMATICA ETL experience with financial data
- Knowledge of data mining data warehouse data marts
- Ability to interact with mortgage serviing application developers, DBA's and data architects
- Strong database querying and warehousing knowledge especially SQL, Oracle.
- Some experience with Mainframe AS400
- Knowledge of high frequency system, data feeds