*NOTE: Must have experience with HP LoadRunner, SoapUI, JMeter, or ITKO LISA
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing project specifications and working with other organizations (both within and outside of Engineering) to understand the systems requirements of the projects, including the system architecture, design, internal and external interfaces, and use cases.
- Running load testing with ITKO LISA.
- Generating system test plans to validate system requirements and functionality as documented in the system specifications.
- Generating and documenting performance and load testing strategies for all Broadcast Systems projects.
- Developing test scenarios and generating test procedures to properly and rigorously test the system requirements and functionality.
- Executing tests to validate the requirements and functionality per project specifications as detailed in the test procedures.
- Identifying, analyzing, and documenting any defects discovered during testing.
- Working with the development teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Working around live on the air broadcast equipment and understand the need to be very careful so as to not disrupt on-air systems equipment.
- Generating test reports to document all test results.
- A Bachelors of Science degree in a related engineering filed is required.
- Must have expereince with HP LoadRunner, SoapUI, JMeter, or ITKO LISA
- 5+ year’s practical experience in system test and quality assurance engineering for large-scale systems. Knowledge of broadcast technology and digital television technologies (video compression, encoders/decoders, MPEG-4, etc) is highly desirable.
- Must have experience with using SQL to access and manipulate relational databases (DB2, Oracle, etc), writing scripts (Shell, Perl, SQL), and developing software applications (Java, C/C++, XML) is also a plus.
- Must have solid experience with system performance and system load testing.
- Ability to produce desired results with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work successfully in a deadline-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Candidates must possess excellent written/verbal communication, problem-solving, and analytical abilities.
- Must have solid, demonstrable planning, organizational, and follow-up skills.
Indeed - 11 months ago