Contract Land Staff, LLC Employee Reviews

good benefits, difficult working condition
Senior Right-of-Way Agent (Current Employee) –  Kirksville, MOJune 21, 2017
The good benefits and pay are good but, the working condition are difficult as all of work is on the road. The best part of the job is it is not an office job.
Pros
pay/benefits
Cons
work away from home
I have grown more at this company than at any other.
Senior Right-Of Way Agent (Current Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXApril 12, 2017
I could sum up the working environment at CLS as being a team of the self-reliant. Interdependence toward a common mission is obviously a part of any work environment but at CLS you are encouraged to work as independently as you are able. I have been challenged at CLS more than I have at any other company I've worked and I'm pleased to say that my efforts get noticed.
If you know how to research title
Sr. Title Agent/Abstractor (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXFebruary 21, 2017
If you know how to research title and have integrity then Contract Land Staff, LLC is a great service company to work for. Like all service companies that have projects all over the USA and in Canada, you will encounter some of the very best and most knowledgeable staff in the industry. I enjoy the level of professionals that I get to work along side. The pay is terrific and the benefits are the usual. I believe this service company to be the very best of its kind and have no problem encouraging others to jump onboard. A typical work day usually starts at 7:30 am, and usually goes till close of business of the courthouses you work. After your research is complete you then recess to your place of stay and organize your documents and type up your Chain Of Title and the Limited Title Certificate. Once that is all complete and uploaded in the various network places you hand deliver or FedEx your completed files to the project office where your work will then be reviewed. There is much to be learned and commonly if your new to the industry, you will get training and guidance from a fellow abstractor. The Title Supervisors I have worked with have all been wonderful, knowledgeable and eager to help. One of the things I really appreciate about Contract Land Staff, LLC is you are not alone and the offer of help is always there and management has always had an open door policy. If I would have to say what I believe to be the hardest part of the job is the learning curve in every new courthouse in every new county and state. Once you get their way of how you research and where to find  more... what your looking for and figure out what they call the same things by other names of places to research you will have it easier. I think the most enjoyable part of the job is the challenge of the research and finding all of the parts to the puzzle.  less
Pros
Great Pay and always Fair and Knowledgeable Supervisors and Project Managers
Cons
length of time between projects can be very long
I worked as a contract employee
Senior Right of Way Agent (Former Employee) –  Ennis, TXFebruary 16, 2017
Excellent company with outstanding work environment, exceptional work ethics and tremendous team support.I have worked as a contract employee since 2014.
The facilities are first rate, field offices well staffed and supportive
Sr. Right of Way Agent (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAJanuary 15, 2017
Typical of most companies, seem to forget you exist once hired and in the field. I do like the positive attitudes of most mid to lower level management. I've enjoyed working with them and would do so again.
Great Company
Vice President - Projects (Current Employee) –  Waukesha, WINovember 1, 2015
Great Company, Great people, They are very sharp at what they do. They are the leader in the industry. Great compensation.
Pros
Excellent Management
Cons
Sr. Title Agent - Livingston County (Current Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXMay 11, 2015
Very hard working, meet died lines, very profession, very little supervision, neat work, being to work on time. Work well with others
Pros
Work independance
Cons
work in the field
Caring work place
USA. - Contract Land Staff (Former Employee) –  MichiganApril 21, 2015
Great company to work for. Sometimes strenuous but rewarding. Great management team. Typical day including driving a lot of miles but meeting different people was very rewarding. We had a great team. Best part of job was establishing relationships.
Pros
Relationships
Cons
A very driven group of people!
Executive Assistant to CEO and CFO (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXMay 16, 2012
Unfortunately, more valleys than peaks - very slow days at work. Business had been down for a long time.
Professional staff, clear definition of work expectations, managers have open door policy, timely pay, great benefits, wonderful company to work for
Abstractor/ Title Specialist (Former Employee) –  Victoria TexasApril 8, 2011
I will gladly continue to work for Contract Land Staff, LLC on any project I am assigned. They are very fair, competetive in wages, pay in a timely manner, have excellent benefits, managers have open door policy to all staff, co-workers are helpful, friendly and professional.
Pros
keep you informed of upcoming projects.

Want to know more about Contract Land Staff, LLC?

Ask a question