Contract Transport Services Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Good company with a heart for people
Driver (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 19, 2017
Working for this company increased my defensive driving skills, navigational skills and my knowledge of Northeast Ohio, its neighborhoods, the diversity of its people and how to get handle difficult people (coworkers & clients). Great training ground. They maintain their vehicles & equipment very well. Free uniforms. Management actually listened to its employees. I don't know how it is now. I would have stayed on except I needed more hours.
Pros
Equipment well maintained, listen & act on driver's suggestions when appropriate
Cons
No benefits for part time, not enough hours for part time, hiring wage could be better
Push safety, driver gets dinged when they use their own judgment
Driver (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIMarch 5, 2017
Not the company they once were driver managers do not listen to drivers, equipment needs to be better taken care of, nice part is I got home every night
Management lacks skills to lead people
Driver Manager (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIDecember 14, 2016
I felt very attacked on a regular basis by immediate supervisor and in front of coworkers. Operations Manager and President bullied much of the floor. Everything had to have a fault or a blame game attached. Quick on the draw to point the finger at people and usually the wrong person. Threaten employees and push people around with no increase they add more to your plate each day.
Pros
Benefit package
Cons
Environment
Company maintains a clean quality fleet of vehicles
Wheelchair / Passenger Van (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 17, 2016
C.T.S believes that if you transport the same clients each day you develop a trust and friendship with that client. you get your vehicle washed when ever you feel that it's necessary. You are given a two week supply of uniforms, The pay is competitive with all other transport companies in the region.
Pros
Clean work environment
Cons
Your only paid for the time when you are transporting
great place to work
Accounting (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIMarch 20, 2014
A small but quickly growing company. Contract Transport Services has about 200 employees. This is includes drivers, maintenance, dispatch, accounting, and management.
Pros
friendly staff, positive environment
Cons
minimal employee benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Contract Transport Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3