Contracting Resources Group (CRG) has an immediate mid-level opening for an Operations Research Analyst to join our team. We are seeking a candidate to be part of a small team supporting the research, evaluation, and analysis of the Health Promotion and Risk Reduction Programs and Portfolio for a DoD customer in Crystal City, VA.
The candidate will serve as a key member of a team on matters pertaining to data collection and analysis of the programs and portfolio assessment. The candidate will work directly with the project lead and government client to provide conclusions based on the analytics subsequent to assessment practices. The support will include design and execution of data collection strategies, analysis, and documentation of results. Support may also require the development of analytical tools to process large and/or unstructured datasets; and conducting analysis in support of assessment findings.
The ideal candidate possesses the following experience and abilities:
- Bachelors degree in operations research, or related discipline with a minimum of 5 years related experience supporting DoD clients
- Ability to conduct data collection and organization
- Ability to develop executive level presentations with detailed findings
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills, including research design and methodology development
- Excellent organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Good working knowledge of military organizations, and operations in general as well as the DoD establishment. Particular knowledge of the Army HQ is desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with team members and clients
- Ability to create and maintain formal and informal networks
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (advanced MS Excel)
SECRET Clearance Eligible (Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation)
Compensation: Base Salary, 401K Plan, and Health Benefits