Hail and storm damage caused over $10 billion in property damage in 2010-11, and the demand for experienced Roofing Salesman is larger than ever. We are currently seeking individuals with or without experience that are willing to work.
As a Storm Damage Restoration Salesmen you will be responsible for the following:
- Generating personal leads by going door to door, as well as running company provided leads
- Conduct Property Inspections of entire property for Storm Damage
- Working with Homeowner
- File the claim with their insurance company
- Meeting with insurance adjuster
- Pick colors for replacement material
- Make sure the customer is 100% satisfied
Outside Sales Rep Requirements:
1. Prior outside sales experience
3. Goal oriented
4. Must be able to be on the road for 3-6 months per location at a time. (Typical storm season is 9-10 months)
1. You must be physically able to climb ladders and be on top of a roof to assess damage
2. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
3. Reliable transportation. Truck is ideal but not required.
The average first year earnings of a roofing salesmen is 60k-70k first year. The top 25% make even more!
Training & Full Office Staff Support is provided