Mechanical Designer – Oil & Gas
San Angelo, Texas
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
SALARY: $45,000 to $65,000 (based on Experience) Plus Benefits
Mechanical designing, drafting, and checking drawings to support issuing manufacturing work orders. Creating designs for new orders and updating designs for repeat orders. Support engineering with basic mechanical drawings of medium complexity parts.
- Able to do create CAD drawings of existing oil field tanks, railings, and other oil field equipment
- Develop detailed drawings for production using SolidWorks and AutoCad
- Must be able to check existing production drawings for manufacturability, etc.
- Capable of developing complete BOMs for assemblies and sub-assemblies
- Able to detail machined, fabricated and purchased components and generate raw material requirements
- Continuously look for design improvements in cost, reliability and function
- Must be willing to relocate to San Angelo, Texas as the manufacturing facilities are located there.
- Solidworks 2013 experience
- AutoCAD experience
- Familiarity with ASME Code & Standards
- Oilfield Experience
- Capability to Evaluate design concepts by assessing stress calculations, soundness of design, manufacturability, overall cost effectiveness, etc.
- Experience with structural steel designs including weldments is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please send resume in MS Word format
Indeed - 6 months ago