Contrax Furnishings is real people, offering real value and real solutions in the educational furnishings market nationwide. Contrax provides large-scale project installations of educational furnishings to K-12 schools nationwide. We excel through providing customer delight, superior project management, strategic supplier relationships and innovative, customized products, service and solutions. Our employees enjoy a casual work environment that's fun and rewarding.
We are a fast growing company and looking for an experienced applications developer to help create web-based user information solutions with a SQL back-end database for our staff and customers. Our remote/traveling sales reps use iPads, so web-based apps optimized for iOS devices is important as well. You would also be responsible for light code changes to our CMS-based website. We have a small IT staff and a lot of business application needs due to our growth, so this would be your chance to shine.
- Front-end and back-end web development experience (ASP.NET, C#, JS/JQuery or other comparable framework and language)
- Experience using and/or developing in CMS-based systems
- Knowledge of core web technologies (HTTP, TCP/IP)
- Experience with database programming (SQL Server) and server administration (IIS)
- Experience developing business applications
- Experience with querying SQL data for writing reports (should be a no-brainer if you know how to write code)
The corporate office for Contrax Furnishings is Gainesville, FL. We specialize in being a technology leader in our industry by providing our customers with immediate access to their project- and quote-based data 24/7. We offer a laid-back, casual environment (no business dress) with a full benefits package (health, dental, vision, and matching 401k).
Please reply with cover letter, resume and and portfolio or samples of development/design.
Salary commensurate with experience.