SharePoint Solution Developer (SPSD)
The SPSD will play an important role in the execution and delivery of Enterprise Facilities Management Systems.
Design, develop and maintain key components of the Energy Metrics software suite using Microsoft .Net and SharePoint Server 2010. Participate in requirements analysis and develop solutions for all tiers of the application: user interface, middle-tier business components, database layer, etc. Be a key contributor to innovation and build proof of concept examples that can be leveraged across current and future software release versions. Other responsibilities may include:
- Architecture and design of SharePoint implementations using best practices.
- Implementation and customization of SharePoint-based solutions
- Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows
- Microsoft .NET development to extend and augment the SharePoint platform
- Development of custom web parts
- Design and development of Business Intelligence dashboards
Candidates must have excellent analytical skills, good knowledge of project life cycles and the ability to work in a team environment. Energy Metrics is seeking a SharePoint Solution Developer with 3+ years of experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications. In addition, a SharePoint Developer will have 2+ years’ experience with SharePoint Technologies (Windows SharePoint Foundation 2010, Office SharePoint Server 2010, InfoPath, Forms Services, Excel Services, Search, Business Data Catalog and Web Services) in a variety of business environments. Must be able to assist in design and development reviews. Should be comfortable with direct communication with all levels of technical and business resources.
- Strong knowledge of the .NET framework (C#) and associated technologies.
- Experience with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server, Microsoft Office Development.
- Experience with Web Services (WCF).
- Exposure to the SharePoint 2013 beta is a plus.
- Experience working with Agile (Scrum) project team development environments is preferred.
- Good fundamental and hands on knowledge of MS SQL Server 2008/2012.
- Strong analytical skills and good problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS in computer science or equivalent work experience