Conventus is a leading national provider of risk, compliance and security solutions. We were named to the INC. 5000 fastest growing companies last year and our growth is explosive. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of national leader in information security. We are looking for an individual that is a fast self starter to help us grow our business.
Our Sr. Account Managers are responsible for building new business and managing accounts within their assigned territories, ensuring maximum customer support and satisfaction as well as achievement of target revenue. Additionally, they have the responsibility for creating, managing and growing our relationship with Symantec and the rest of our partners including Sourcefire, Palo Alto, FoxT and Zenprise.
The primary objective of this position is to drive business and our world class consultants provide an amazing pre-sales capability that will assist you with executing technical pre-sales capabilities.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding assigned revenue quota (e.g. Exceed quota of 3M+)
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding assigned revenue quota (e.g. Exceed quota of 3M+
- Responsible for managing and growing territory, maximizing short term revenue, building future sales pipeline through demonstrated account and territory planning
- Ability to close software products and services in the range of $50K-$1M+
- Ability to close complex security opportunities at the Director and C-Level
- Partnering with diverse resources to identify other opportunities outside your core product portfolio
- Creating and maintaining individual relationships with channel and direct account reps at our partners
- Coordinate and develop our local sales and marketing activities. Participate in directing our outbound marketing campaigns to help you expand existing accounts and identify new accounts
- Develop the security product sales revenue pipeline.
- Maximize revenue contributions in each customer account.
- Develop relationships with customer account to obtain leads
- Proactively contribute input and feedback into the overall strategy of the sales business.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Consistent quota attainment selling security services over 4 or more quarters
- Seven (7 +) plus years selling software and/or services related products and services
- Understanding and working knowledge of security and compliance solutions and technologies
- Quantifiable sales track record demonstrated by increasing responsibilities, growth in territory and quota
- Direct selling expertise, 'hunter' mentality. Working knowledge of channel sales model and utilizing the channel to drive revenue
- Ability to construct complex proposals/solutions and present those to directors, CISO’s
- Established contacts, rolodex and intimate knowledge of assigned territory. Must have established relationships and ability to network accordingly to generate new interest in target territory for product offerings
- Strong business acumen and professionalism; leadership, accountability and self-starter qualities required
- Excellent customer focus, strong attention to detail and ability to operate in a dynamic sales organization required
- CRM experience (salesforce.com, etc)
- Bachelor degree