Convergence Marketing

Convergence Marketing Employer Reviews

its a good work environment
reset merchandiser (Current Employee), n/aJuly 7, 2014
you dont get enough days to work. i havent really been working for this company to really know enough. This job is basically a first come first served basically. I only worked a day for this company. its a good environment but not they not prefessional.
Very Fun easy going work environment
merchandiser/warehouse associate (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAJune 30, 2014
Pros: gas reimbursment
Cons: short breaks early hours
A typical day at works starts at 5 a.m and ends around 3 p.m. i learned time managment skills as well as working together in diverse groups. My co- workers were very helpful an patient with me my first day. The hardest part of the job was making sure everything was accurate. My most enjoyable part of the job was doing the displays.
Great, fun workplace
Field Merchandiser (Current Employee), Hanover, MDJune 16, 2014
Enjoy working here, always something to keep busy with and a fun environment
cosmetic resets
Merchandiser/Sales (Current Employee), Portland, ORJune 11, 2014
Pros: weekdays only
Cons: always cosmetics
good company,reset all fred Meyers cosmetic sections,changing shelves,putting up new products,following schematics.

*****
Fun Work Place
Remodel Crew (Former Employee), Hanover, MDMay 13, 2014
The last job I work at was something different from my last jobs I had in the past few years." When I started working at this job I was scared and nervous because I didn't have a job for some years." I learn how to rebuild a wall and also how to build trays and learn how to read tags to know where the product belong the management was good the people – more... I work with was also good." The hardest part when I first started was learning how to the job and the most enjoyable part about the job was learning new things and if I could I would work at the job again." – less
Physical work resetting cosmetics fixtures and displays
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Hanover, MDApril 16, 2014
Pros: working as a team member.
Cons: not receiving proper planograms and/or fixtures to do the job.
We are responsible for updating fixtures, placing new fixtures, pulling discontinued product, cutting in new product. We work in teams of 2-6 people, depending on the size of the departments.
Team Leader (Former Employee), Hanover, MDApril 15, 2014
I worked there for about 2 years. Worked in 4 stores had a team of 3 or more. Worked with planograms and telxon computer system. Cut in new items and completed full resets in a timely fashion. Management was great and always were available for contact.
Very hands On job tat consist of
Visual Merchandiser/Team Leader (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 2, 2014
A typical day at work consisted of resetting and revising wall plans and shelves with product, new fixtures, shelves, and graphics.
I learned how to manage a team of 2-6 people and guide them on merchandising standards.

Management was good they trained us to be neat and to be accurate with our work.

Worked very well with my co-workers.

The hardest – more... part of my day was taking lunch because we always wanted to be finish by the deadline.

The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to come of with solutions to work related issues. – less
Large company,to big to fast
Merchandising (Former Employee), Hanover, MDMarch 30, 2014
Very large mfg company,not cared about there employees, money only. Had no family life,manditory work schedule,pay was ok due to hours, advancement ,had to know someone. Management lower than should have been,wide aray of cultures.
Not enough to do !
Field Rep (Current Employee), Hanover, MDMarch 23, 2014
Pros: work from home
Cons: not enough jobs
They do not have enough work to do in My area to make it worth while to continue to do. Sometimes the travel makes it a losing pay job. They pay No mileage.
It is a good company however local work is limited. For that reason as well as better wages I continue look to better myself.
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 14, 2014
Not to repeat myself It is a good company but again just not enough available work in this area.
Easy work
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Sidney, NYFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: easy work
Cons: driving
Merchandiser. I learned a lot about products. Management is flexible. I don't have co-workers,independent working. Driving. Working alone.
How I feel about my jobs
Customer Service (Former Employee), Van Nuys, CAFebruary 21, 2014
What I like about my jobs is to help people that is the most important to me it can be stress sometime but at the end of the day knowing that you help somebody make me feel good about myself now when you have to tell a person bad new that don't feel right if that got kids and you can't help them that you might just put that family on the street for – more... me I go out my way to help people because if that was me I would want somebody to do it for me after the end of the day I love my jobs – less
Productive and fun but also good learning experience
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Hanover, MDFebruary 20, 2014
building a new store was hard but fun and a lot of hard work

building new shelves and putting them in was easy

at first the hard part was using the pallet jack for the first time and making sure the product didn't fall off

the most enjoyable day is when you get to see the finish job compared to how it first looked.
Lived in my car at times because they didn't want to pay for me to have a hotel room.
Merchandising Supervisor (Former Employee), Hanover, MDFebruary 14, 2014
Cons: need organizing! big time!
Same as above. Had to commute 1.5 hours to and from jobsite after 12 hour work days/nights
Easy work and friendly staff
pharmaceutical merchandiser (Current Employee), Hays, KSJanuary 29, 2014
Job allows for independence and stress free shifts.
Can be easy to get the hours you want and time off when you need.
Flexible, fun and rewarding
Merchandising Specialist (Current Employee), Millersville, MDDecember 22, 2013
Pros: flexibilty, fun and enjoyable
Cons: uncertainty of work
There realy is no typical day working for Convergence.
Everday is a new learning experience, whether it be cutting in a merchandising prop, leading a team to reset a 24 foot cosmetic Department for a antional retailer or an entire store remodel.
The locations and co-workers vary from job to job.
The hardest part of the job is the uncertainty of work – more... from month to month.
The best part however is that it is flexible work that can be done to help suppliment any other income source. – less
Great way to earn money and meet new poeple, not a career.
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Hanover, MarylandDecember 19, 2013
Pros: free travel and lodging accomadations, start off at a good pay
Cons: can take up to a month to earn first paycheck
If traveling is something you like, then this company will cater to you. I've personally been all over the United States. However, there is a lot of inconsistency within the workplace. Crucial information is often not delivered until the last minute, or not delivered at all. There is a little favoritism between some upper management and certain employees. – more... For the most part the people I have worked with have been pleasant and friendly. The job is not difficult but can be physically demanding at times, depending on which shift you work (night shift does a lot of building). If you want to save up money or just want a job on the side this is a great place to look, but because work is based on contracts you can sometimes be without a paycheck for months on end. – less
Great team to work with.
Cosmetic Merchandiser (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHDecember 18, 2013
Pros: great team members
Cons: too many miles on vehicle and not enough gas reimbursement
Jobs are too few. Really more seasonal type work. Team members work hard and are awesome to work with. Hardest part of the job is getting up and down constantly off of the floor. Jobs can be anywhere in the tri-state area.
Merchandising with travel benefits
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Fall River, MANovember 29, 2013
Pros: exciting, fun, traveling, good pay
Cons: 3 weeks between pay checks, hard on gas, lots of miscommunication
Usually you are set up with a team and meet up at the designated store. Team jobs are usually start at 7am/8am and can run as long as 10 hours. The resets usually have a specific allotted time. Shorter resets may only require one person and last maybe an hour or two. You can work anywhere from a mile down the road from your house or 7 hours away from – more... home. If the distance is more than 50 miles they will make accommodations for gas and hotel if needed. The people here do a great job at training. The hardest part of the job is getting proper communication between the stores' and the company's higher ups. Miscommunication can lead to many job issues and are fairly common. These are often left up to the team leader to fix. It is nice to see everything all cleaned up and fully stocked. Also you do get a lot of opportunities to travel around in different states! – less

1 2 3