Convergence Marketing

Convergence Marketing Employee Reviews

Productive and fun working
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), Hanover, MDMay 30, 2015
I enjoy working for this company. My area manager is very helpful and available when I need her. My work is very convenient around my schedule.
rcm
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Blytheville, ARMay 25, 2015
the rate of pay could be better and they can offer paid drive time like all the other companies i think this is a good job for anyone starting out in the merchandising work.
The job in itself is great and fun however the work load they add to their employees should be reviewed
Cosmletics is always a good time to work with
Marketing and Merchendising (Former Employee), Hanover, MDMay 6, 2015
This company gave me a great job. The wage and hours were great for me. Was good to get out of school and back to work. Marketing is a whole new world. The office was always good to help with all issues at hand.
Good job was able to travel
Project Manager (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 4, 2015
Pros: Good money & travel benefits
Cons: Travel time was to much I needed to there for my daughter
The job was good & it had great benefits, I also learned how to read planograms & work with deadlines. The only bad part of the job was that it required travel for long periods of time, sometimes months. I met some great people through that job & am still in touch with a few of them currently
Easy going work
Marketing Representative (Current Employee), Va beach Va,Elizabeth city NC, chesapeake VaApril 27, 2015
Pros: working as a team with my mother
Cons: seasonal work
A typical day at work sometimes can be not so typical depending on if all fixtures and planograms are correct makes a difference in how fast and accurate you can get things done for the certain project. – more... I work with my mother as a team so the drive is good because we car pool. The hardest part of the job is making sure we have all the right tools for the project. The most enjoyable is working at your own pace and being able to learn as you work. – less
re-sets were my thing.
Merchandiser/Team Leader (Former Employee), Hanover, MDApril 21, 2015
Pros: paid travel
Cons: long hours
I enjoyed working doing the cosmetic re-sets. only problem i ever had was trying to reach my supervisor by telephone, she was always busy.
Work
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Tampa, FlApril 9, 2015
When I went into work I got my planogram that I would need for that day and I would do my work with one or two other people and set the shelves and products according to the planogram.
office with a view
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Eureka, CAMarch 23, 2015
Pros: work under your own accord, time management skills, decent pay
Cons: not compensated for administrative time, mileage and supplies, not guaranteed hours or pay.
A typical day at work would entail going into the company's online portal and retrieving my assignment. I would print my recap form and drive to the destination my services were needed. It would be anything – more... from a simple facing and re-stocking from the back room or a full blown cosmetic display reset. I would do the work, have a manager sign off my paperwork and inform them of any changes or notifications and photograph my work. I then go home and upload my documentation and report my hours, and upload my photos. In a couple of weeks I get compensated. I became savvy with reading planograms from different companies. there really isn't anything too difficult about my job, I don't have any co workers and management is usually only available thru the phone or via e mail. The job is ideal for someone like me because i get to design my own schedule, work under my own accord and travel to different locations and build rapport with many different people. I don't like the uncertainty of assignments, meaning, work isn't always guaranteed. I'm not salaried and am not guaranteed a certain amount of hours a week. Also, I am not compensated for my administrative time, drive time or mileage or supplies like ink and paper. – less
cosmetics resets
Team Leader/Cosmetics Reset Specialist (Former Employee), Hanover, MDMarch 22, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Was steady work, but needed more trained staff. Most of the people were not trained in all aspects of the job. Nobody held accountable for not showing up to work as schaeduled
FUN WORK
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Hanover, MDMarch 7, 2015
ENJOY DOING MERCHANDISING AND GOING TO DIFFERENT LOCATIONS AND MEETING NEW PEOPLE.IT IS SET AT MY PACE BUT DOES HAVE TIME LIMITS FOR EACH JOB.
its a cool place to work.
Retail Merchandising (Current Employee), Wichita, KSMarch 1, 2015
Convergence Marketing is a fairly productive company.I believe if they can keep the work coming they could become a great asset.I love working with people and making sure everyone is satified when the job is complete.
area management
retail merchandiser (Current Employee), MaineFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: independent, self managing
Cons: lacking in communication between management and workers
Very much enjoyed a cosmetic reset but have not had any other work since job one! Area manager is in charge of 4 states and difficult to connect with to say the least. Ongoing problem of answering immediately – more... to jobs and then getting no response. Constantly responding to emails with emails and emails. Now trying texting. Communication is the number one problem due to overwhelmed area manager.

Loved the work, the people, the products, the environment. The one,single problem is with area management which repeatedly seems too overwhelmed to reply in a timely manner. – less
easy work once you get the hang of reading the schematic/planogram
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Medford, ORFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: breaks whenever u want
Cons: traveling
good pay. easy work. co-workers are great. hardest part is being hunched over for a long period of time. traveling required for a good amount of hours
productive work place
Merchandiser/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Sioux City, IAFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: got to travel
Cons: was none
very good and learning experiance job for me, learned how to do cosmetic resets, blitz work, learned more leadership skills as well
fun place to work
Team Lead (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: travel, experiences, working with all different type of people from all over
Cons: health care, worked as an independent contractor
worked remodeling Smiths grocery stores. I learned leadership skills managing teams of up to 20. the hardest part of the job was staffing the jobs and finding quality people. I enjoyed the travel as well as the training i recieved.
Energetic
Lead Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXFebruary 3, 2015
Lead Retail Merchandiser - Responsible for working closely with in-house management and delegating assignments to other crew members. Attention to detail, following structured work plans and executing for maximum effect.
Reset Merchandiser (Current Employee), Hanover, MDJanuary 22, 2015
I complete cosmetic resets on time in various retail accounts that the company has. A typical day at Convergence starts at around 8 am. Once in the store you get with the manager to get the product and fixtures you need to complete the set. I love working with cosmetics so it is an awesome job. I just wish there were more hours.
Great work/life balance, management is always available to help.
Marketing & Merchandising Associate (Current Employee), Saint Augustine, FLDecember 31, 2014
Convergence Marketing is a great company to work for. Each day you're presented with new challenges and feel accomplished after a day's work.
Love this job
Merchandising (Former Employee), Hanover, MDDecember 20, 2014
Pros: flexible, paid to travel (most of the time)
Cons: wouldn't count on this to be a primary job
This is a very flexible job and time goes by fairly quickly. It's cool to get paid to travel. My friend and I actually stayed at a front hotel paid by the company. I love this job, but I do wish I had more work.
Reward for success
Team Lead/Supervisor for merchandising (Former Employee), Hanover, MDDecember 3, 2014
Pros: freedom, independence
Cons: poor communication
High paced atmosphere. there was always situations on a daily basis that needed close attention. There seemed to be a lack of communication among the different sectors of managing the daily activities. – more... I worked well with many different people and achieved goals. The hardest part was dealing with inter company communication to alleviate problematic situations. Overall the Daily activities were based on my ability to work productively without constant supervision. – less

1 2 3 4 5