Convergence Marketing Employee Reviews

Projects are very limited now and company refuses to pay to travel
Master Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Wichita Falls, TXNovember 2, 2015
I am very good at cosmetic resets or new store openings. I am team lead over large reset projects wit multiple merchandisers.
Pros
I enjoy my job
Cons
Compensation has been reduced to travel feasibly and no raises
great place to work for
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  murrieta, temecula,suncity,menifee,September 29, 2015
supportive management. Various projects. Flexible hours. Good to meet new people daily. Learned alot on the job. expanded my computer knowledge
Great company to work for!
I work retail merchandising (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDSeptember 19, 2015
I have enjoyed working with Convergence. Management has always been so helpful with support and education that I have been able to pass along to the other team members as well as store managers. I did reset work as well as sales of merchandise displays.
Pros
Meeting and interacting with customers and store managers.
Cons
Not enough hours.
Great place to work if you love travel
Team lead/merchandiser, convergence marketing (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDJuly 13, 2015
Typical night at work I supervise up to 10 employees per night. We go in stores remove all product and store it in the back room, tear down shelving, either reuse it in another section or throw it in the recycle. My coworkers were really hard working and easy to get along with and supervise.
Productive and fun working
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDMay 30, 2015
I enjoy working for this company. My area manager is very helpful and available when I need her. My work is very convenient around my schedule.
rcm
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Blytheville, ARMay 25, 2015
the rate of pay could be better and they can offer paid drive time like all the other companies i think this is a good job for anyone starting out in the merchandising work.
The job in itself is great and fun however the work load they add to their employees should be reviewed
Cosmletics is always a good time to work with
Marketing and Merchendising (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDMay 6, 2015
This company gave me a great job. The wage and hours were great for me. Was good to get out of school and back to work. Marketing is a whole new world. The office was always good to help with all issues at hand.
Good job was able to travel
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 4, 2015
The job was good & it had great benefits, I also learned how to read planograms & work with deadlines. The only bad part of the job was that it required travel for long periods of time, sometimes months. I met some great people through that job & am still in touch with a few of them currently
Pros
Good money & travel benefits
Cons
Travel time was to much I needed to there for my daughter
Easy going work
Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Va beach Va,Elizabeth city NC, chesapeake VaApril 27, 2015
A typical day at work sometimes can be not so typical depending on if all fixtures and planograms are correct makes a difference in how fast and accurate you can get things done for the certain project. I work with my mother as a team so the drive is good because we car pool. The hardest part of the job is making sure we have all the right tools for the project. The most enjoyable is working at your own pace and being able to learn as you work.
Pros
working as a team with my mother
Cons
seasonal work
re-sets were my thing.
Merchandiser/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDApril 21, 2015
I enjoyed working doing the cosmetic re-sets. only problem i ever had was trying to reach my supervisor by telephone, she was always busy.
Pros
paid travel
Work
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FlApril 9, 2015
When I went into work I got my planogram that I would need for that day and I would do my work with one or two other people and set the shelves and products according to the planogram.
office with a view
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Eureka, CAMarch 23, 2015
A typical day at work would entail going into the company's online portal and retrieving my assignment. I would print my recap form and drive to the destination my services were needed. It would be anything from a simple facing and re-stocking from the back room or a full blown cosmetic display reset. I would do the work, have a manager sign off my paperwork and inform them of any changes or notifications and photograph my work. I then go home and upload my documentation and report my hours, and upload my photos. In a couple of weeks I get compensated. I became savvy with reading planograms from different companies. there really isn't anything too difficult about my job, I don't have any co workers and management is usually only available thru the phone or via e mail. The job is ideal for someone like me because i get to design my own schedule, work under my own accord and travel to different locations and build rapport with many different people. I don't like the uncertainty of assignments, meaning, work isn't always guaranteed. I'm not salaried and am not guaranteed a certain amount of hours a week. Also, I am not compensated for my administrative time, drive time or mileage or supplies like ink and paper.
Pros
work under your own accord, time management skills, decent pay
Cons
not compensated for administrative time, mileage and supplies, not guaranteed hours or pay.
cosmetics resets
Team Leader/Cosmetics Reset Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDMarch 22, 2015
Was steady work, but needed more trained staff. Most of the people were not trained in all aspects of the job. Nobody held accountable for not showing up to work as schaeduled
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Fun work
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDMarch 7, 2015
Enjoy doing merchandising and going to different locations and meeting new people.It is set at my pace but does have time limits for each job.
its a cool place to work.
Retail Merchandising (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSMarch 1, 2015
Convergence Marketing is a fairly productive company.I believe if they can keep the work coming they could become a great asset.I love working with people and making sure everyone is satified when the job is complete.
area management
retail merchandiser (Current Employee) –  MaineFebruary 28, 2015
Very much enjoyed a cosmetic reset but have not had any other work since job one! Area manager is in charge of 4 states and difficult to connect with to say the least. Ongoing problem of answering immediately to jobs and then getting no response. Constantly responding to emails with emails and emails. Now trying texting. Communication is the number one problem due to overwhelmed area manager.

Loved the work, the people, the products, the environment. The one,single problem is with area management which repeatedly seems too overwhelmed to reply in a timely manner.
Pros
independent, self managing
Cons
lacking in communication between management and workers
easy work once you get the hang of reading the schematic/planogram
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Medford, ORFebruary 21, 2015
good pay. easy work. co-workers are great. hardest part is being hunched over for a long period of time. traveling required for a good amount of hours
Pros
breaks whenever u want
Cons
traveling
productive work place
Merchandiser/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sioux City, IAFebruary 20, 2015
very good and learning experiance job for me, learned how to do cosmetic resets, blitz work, learned more leadership skills as well
Pros
got to travel
Cons
was none
fun place to work
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 7, 2015
worked remodeling Smiths grocery stores. I learned leadership skills managing teams of up to 20. the hardest part of the job was staffing the jobs and finding quality people. I enjoyed the travel as well as the training i recieved.
Pros
travel, experiences, working with all different type of people from all over
Cons
health care, worked as an independent contractor
Energetic
Lead Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXFebruary 3, 2015
Lead Retail Merchandiser - Responsible for working closely with in-house management and delegating assignments to other crew members. Attention to detail, following structured work plans and executing for maximum effect.