• Responsible for 28 agents.
• Responsible for my teams’ sales and upgrades for AT&T.
• Supervised and motivate my team to provide quality customer service. Approve LOA, FMLA, and Personal Leave of Absence. Fill out injury reports when an employee was injured on the job. Ensure that productivity and quality standards are met as well as coach my agents to help them improve or excel to the Leadership Team.
• Provide leadership, training, and work direction to ensure goals and objectives are met.
• Provide a work environment that respects individuals.
• Responsible for daily and weekly reports, training, attendance, time cards and time cards adjustments, 125 monthly monitors, and 4 hours of phone time. Daily stats review and maintaining the following metrics ACW (Aftercall), PTV (Phone Time Variance) Transfers, Short Calls, Average Handle Time, Hold, Availability, Production, etc.
• Maintained the # 1 team for 5 months in a row, and always in the top 5 teams. I also worked with Smart Phones such at the I Phone and Blackberry adding plans, explaining features and minimal troubleshooting.
I enjoyed the upper management, peers, agents, and schedule.