Convergys Corp

Convergys Corp Employer Reviews

Review
Team Lead/Operation Manager Intern (Former Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 1, 2014
Working at the Lake Mary building was fun. A typical day normally included taking phone calls from customers to assist with serving client accounts. When I was promoted to management I became responsible for 15-20 direct reports. Every day was something new and something to learn.
Blah
USPS Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Denver, COAugust 25, 2014
Blah blah blah, Was not a great place to work, Not organized. Management and employees made it hard to come in everyday. The worst company to work for.
CSR
sales (Former Employee), Valdosta, GAAugust 5, 2014
loved the ability to work on customers issues, solve them with one call resolutiion.
Loved it
CUSTOMER SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), brownsville, TXJuly 31, 2014
I really enjoyed working at convergys, it was a great experience! I met new people and learned a lot! It was a very fun place to work at!
Great company to work for to gain experience and advance
Floor Support Supervisor (Former Employee), Toledo, OHJuly 24, 2014
Pros: oppurtunities to advance and incintives.
Cons: job security
I learned a lot from working in this company and got the opportunity to advance. Their was issues with job security. The turn over ratio was very high. Often employees would be let go for accusations without proof. The result was having to retrain new workers often. Other than that it was a great company to work for, great memories.
good place to work and allows extra hours
Collections Floor Manager (Former Employee), Logan, UTJuly 9, 2014
Pros: safe work envionment
Cons: sitting down long periods of time
good place to work depending on client
allowed extra hours or overtime incentive
inbound call center customer service and collections not outbound cold calling
Great Place
call center representative (Former Employee), Wilsonville, ORJuly 3, 2014
I learned that knowing where people come from matters.
I love to work with people from all different backgrounds, we tend to learn quicker and deeper.
Inbound calling
Customer Service Phone Rep (Former Employee), Orem, UTJune 25, 2014
Customer Service Rep. American Express - Convergys – Answer inbound calls for application department and customer service on the American Express Credit Card Account. Assist customers with credit card applications and answer
questions from customers calling in.
Good work Flow
Sales rep (Former Employee), Tamarac, FLMay 31, 2014
good workflow but the enviroment was to restricting and had an overly abondant amount of rules and regulations that would resrict you from completing your task appropriately.
fast pace call center
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 28, 2014
Pros: long lunch
Cons: healthcare
answer inbound calls
assist in sysytem changes
give general information about product
fun place to work
Bilingual retention Specialist (Former Employee), Tamarac, FLMay 20, 2014
Pros: free cable
Cons: short breaks
Convergys is a good place to work. Excellent benefits and outstanding management.
CONVERGYS CORP.
Team Lead (Former Employee), Roy, UTMay 20, 2014
Pros: fun emviorment with a very upbeat team working goal settling environment
Cons: working 2 jobs, i resigned at convergys and teleporformance get a higher paid job so i could have more family time
 Managed a team of 15 to 30 agents to achieve high quality customer service.
 Chosen to head special Reconciliation project. Responsibilities included distribution of workload, adherence of deadlines, coordinating policy and procedural changes.
 Learned to self manage, schedule appointments and make business and financial decisions.Fun Enviorment – more... managing the differnt agent in a fun enviorment with goal setting and an open door policy for ideas for improvment – less
Management makes a positive inpact.
Customer Service / Bilingual Research Specialist (Former Employee), Erlanger, KYMay 14, 2014
I dealt with many personalities on a daily basis. A very interesting job.
Adequate employment
Clairol Color Consultant (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 11, 2014
This is a great job to have while you are in school or working to accomplish your ultimate career dreams. Definitely not a job to retire from .
Horrible work environment with dirty crowded workspace
Senior Specialist (Former Employee), Lake Mary, FLApril 6, 2014
Pros: good co-workers and some paid lunches when the make you work a bad schedule
Cons: everything else
This has to be by far the dirtiest place i have ever worked and I worked construction.
Call center at the burning bush.
Sales & Customer Representative I (Former Employee), Arnold, MOMarch 22, 2014
Pros: in sales, when you work hard enough the compensation can be limitless.
Cons: sometimes mandatory overtime can interrupt "saturday date night".
Good compensation, overall good place to work. You will stay busy when in high volume call season. Training is fun with the right people. Work here with friends or meet some there.
Service to Sales
Customer Service Representative III (Former Employee), Tamarac, FLMarch 20, 2014
Pros: navigating various computer systems to complete our objective metrics with self-supervision.
Cons: selling a product unavailable in my area that i have never physically interacted with.
Being with a call center that handled outsourced accounts meant dealing with customers that were not local while providing assurance that you were "there" to help regardless of the distance. You learned troubleshooting skills for our customers network and offered promotions/opportunities to build customer loyalty.
Productive work enviroment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNMarch 18, 2014
ACS provided stability in the order of which an office setting should run. This company had order. Everything was documented and marked. There was a warehouse full of paperwork. I love the hours they provided and there was always work to be done at any hour of the day.
p5roductive and fun workplace
Customer Service and Sales (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: cafeteria and management
Cons: short lunches
management was very helpful.... incentives are wonderful and lots of potential to make additional money.
Would not recommend
Cust Serv & Problem Res Rep (Former Employee), Greenville, NCFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: it's a pay check
Cons: insurance has no co pays, pay is too low, no incentives other than commisions, low energy, mentally exhausting, too many irate customers
I worked for convergys for over 3 years. During my time there I saw alot wrong with the company. The politics are ridiculous and there is no communication between upper management and representatives. I applied for multiple possitions in the attempt to move up in the company and only had two interviews in which I thought I did really well in. However – more... obviously was turned down for both possitions. One possition was mainly because the people in training were still new and trying to tell me i provided mis information about sales and pricing of the products however i was the top salesmen at the time so i know my information was correct. The second possition was for a lead agent possition and I was interviewed by my old supervisor who had just been promoted and he went into the interview with expectations of what my answers would be. One thing i know is you never go into an interview with any expectations or you will be disappointed. The benefits at Convergys took a dive this year. There are no co-pays on any of the medical insurance. The best insurance they have is the dental. So if you don't mind spending all your money on medical bills go ahead and work here but i for one need my money for my bills. You are expected to allow any and all irate customers to cuss you out and you can't even tell them to calm down to allow you to help them. Most customer service companies have a policy where you can professionally ask the customer to stop using that type of language or you will have to disconnect the call or you will have to escalate the situation to a supervisor but not this place. It's not in the job description but they expect you to take the verbal abuse. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Convergys Corp

Convergys Corporation (Convergys) is engaged in relationship management. It has three segments: Customer Management, which provides – Read more