Convergys
3,882 reviews

Convergys Employer Reviews

Horrible
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Hazelwood, MOFebruary 27, 2015
That is the most horrible job i ever had in my life. Only good thing is the $9.00/hr plus a lot of overtime is offered because no one never stay longer than 6 months.
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative / Team Lead (Former Employee), Lake Mary, FLFebruary 26, 2015
I typical day at work for me was coming in and answering phones doing computer , cable and telephone tech while also selling cable packages. The hardest part of the job was the changing of management. The people for the most part were friendly.
Fun workplace
Customer Representative (Former Employee), Ogden, UTFebruary 26, 2015
The workplace was fun and interactive, the staff had a lot of cool ways to reward employees for hard work. I enjoyed talking to the other employees and customers. The managers and trainers there were great about constructive criticism and working with their employees to better not just one person but the entire team.
a nice job
Customer Resolution Agent (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOFebruary 26, 2015
it's a nice job where the calls volume varies. the co-workers are cool and the managers can sometimes be mean, but you do learn patience.
very fun work environment
Customer care (Former Employee), Wichita, KSFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: free lunch, great staff, made alot of friends, fast paced
Cons: not many benifits, short breaks
a typical day at work would be cooking and interacting with amazing customers. I have learned a lot working there. such as team work, great communication skills and the job was very motivating.
This place is horrible and unorganizaed and Filthy
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee), Hazelwood, MOFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: no pros
Cons: this is just the worst place to work period.
This is not a good place to work. They are very rude and nasty people. No one truly knows their job and everything is last minute
Customer Service
Customer Service/Sales (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 26, 2015
Cons: not family friendly
Answered inbound calls during the day. Upgraded and sold Onstar products. Made sure all customers were taken care of before the call ended.
Job Duties
Tech. Support (Former Employee), Tamarac, FLFebruary 25, 2015
Assisting AT&T U-Verse members with their Phone, T.V, and high speed internet services. Dispatch a technician if further assistance is required.
good job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GAFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: great people to work with, healthcare, flexible hours
Cons: lots of system issues, company uses voip
I take calls for 4 hours with a 15 min break before I get off my first shift. i get 4-5 hours off before going back for my second shift where I work another 4 hours with a 15 min break.
I learned how to trouble shoot TV, Internet and Phone with Convergys and give great customer service as well as billing
My co-workers were nice people. They were always kind and had great senses of humor.We were a family not just co-workers.
The hardest part of the job for me was working with the system and knowing all the codes we had to memorize.
the most enjoyable part of my job was at the end of the calls you know you've done a great job the customer leaves happy and thanks you for helping them. that always leaves me feeling happy with a job well done
A good place to work for advancement in a career
Pharmacy Tech (Former Employee), Tucson, AZFebruary 25, 2015
A good place to work for advancement in a career with multiple departments, coaches and supervisors who push you to be the best you can be.
Happy Place
Product Trainer (Current Employee), Santo DomingoFebruary 25, 2015
Oversee and administer account training programs including recurrent and new hire classes. Make and implement recommended improvements. Be responsible to, organize course materials, develop training curriculum, present courses, and effectively measure training efforts. Ensure all training programs run smoothly and effectively. Work with management to identify training needs and achieve account specific training goals.
Convergy's
Tier 1 Technical Support Rep (Former Employee), Lake Mary, FLFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: lunch breaks, co-workers, and the benifits.
Cons: scheduling, pay rate, and making sales.
Working at Convergy's was an ok job. The typical day working there was slow some days and very fast paced majority of the days. The co-workers there were good people. We each had our own cubical so it was different not actually working along side one another. We did have team meetings that helped the co-workers to get know one another. The hardest part of the job was staying consistent with sales over the phone to build your commission. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to be yourself and talking with different types of people from all over the United States. Management was ok but they were also not really on top of helping you meet your goals and coaching you on what you were lacking of.
fun and happy place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Wichita, KSFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: free prizes, lunches, great schedule
Cons: long hours on phone
taking calls from customers calls we at least 15 minutes long. setting up new services or going over there bill in detail. Customers just want to understand what there paying for. Supervisors were very educated on AT&T and done well with coaching me. I think the hardest part is explain overages on the bill and getting customers to understand their bills.I love talking and helping the customers and since I was knowledgeable about our products My sells were very good.
Not very great place to work
Team Lead (Current Employee), Taylorsville, UTFebruary 24, 2015
It is not very good to work their the management is very secretive and not wanting to tell their employee's about demoting them.
Representative
Fedex Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Jacksonville, NCFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: benefits, advancement opportunities
Cons: short lunches
I enjoyed the flexible working hours and my co-workers. There were some days the phone didn't stop ringing with angry customers but there is always that one customer that saves your shift and is the sweetest most understanding customer. My management is very easy to talk to and able to work with you.
Porductive work environment
Technical Support Service (Former Employee), Lake Mary FloridaFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: fleixable hours
Very fast pace work environment, good customers service with different accounts. Advancements for different jobs in different departments.
Convergys Customer Service
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee), Appleton, WIFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: dental insurance. flexible weekends.
Cons: pushing for numbers first rather than people.
Although there are benefits available, the environment is very discouraging and pushing for numbers rather than needs of the customer first. I would not recommend working here if you can avoid it.
Loved working for Dell
Dell Technician (Former Employee), Fort Pierce, FLFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: great place to start
Cons: only so much advancement opportunity
This was my first job in IT. It was a great call center to work at full time while going to college full time across the street. Great place to start as new technician and advance to Tier II support. Opened doors into the IT field and even got to meet Micheal Dell.
Expand learning with networking and televisions
Case Management Representative for Convergys (Current Employee), Pocatello, IDFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: constantly learning new things
Cons: strict with breaks, attendence not much wiggle room
I work with Directv customers that are having ongoing issues with their service. I help them to get a fast resolution to get them back to enjoying their Directv. We are always getting new equipment so I find it exciting to constantly be learning new things with what engineers can do with technology. We have also been expanding or learning experience with networking. We help customers to get connected to the internet and help them take their favorite shows with them where ever they go using the geniego.
Incentives are a bonus
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee), Hickory, NCFebruary 23, 2015
The company offers many incentives for reaching company set goals. Several weeks of hands on training is substantial for the work required. The downside is sitting in a chair all day and being confined to a small work space for the majority of an 8-10 hour shift. Work hours can be late and shifts are unusual. Not ideal for college students or busy parents in terms of scheduling.

1 2 3 4 5

About Convergys

Convergys is a global leader in customer management. As of March 3rd, 2014 Convergys completed the acquisition of Stream. Together – Read more