Convergys Employee Reviews in United States

Found 5,704 reviews matching the search
Productive and fun work place with power hour
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 25, 2016
My over all experience at Convergys was great I really learned a lot of thing. a typical day for me was to start working immediately. I learned how to read medications as well as read claims and that was great. my management team was good to me! and co-workers was helpful the hardest part of this job was nothing, I really enjoyed working their.
Pros
Paid PTO
Cons
short lunch break
n/a
Technical support (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJune 25, 2016
Call center job, a good place to enhance my communication skills. Customer service is fun but getting to fix electronics is my thing.
convergys/ Xfinity
TEAM MEMBER (Current Employee) –  Hazelwood, MOJune 25, 2016
Answer phone calls...scored based on calls and if scores dont meet numbers then possible termination. Points in place but they harm more than help you. High turn over. would not recommend.
Productive workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORJune 25, 2016
Working here is fun you work around funny people and they do a lot of fun things when it comes to holidays. There is a lot of fun contests to win for money, it is a loud environment, but you have to be a little tough when it comes to working in collections.
review
Technical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 24, 2016
The hardest part of working for Convergys trying to sell being in tech support not everyone is happy about there services being down and trying to upsell them.
I loved working here!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brownsville, TXJune 24, 2016
Supervisors were amazing, understanding and helpful! I was taught alot within a few short weeks of training but it was all simple!
Pros
hour long lunch
Cons
quota
WFM BUSINESS ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 24, 2016
Everyday was busy and non-standard. Depending on the projects available depending upon how many hours you worked in the day. Most days were spent delving through data trying to figure out whether the information was viable or not!
Pros
Office environment
Cons
Office environment
Wonderful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 24, 2016
Absolutely loved the job, loved the customers, loved the coworkers. Everything was great there. The hardest part of the job is getting over the first day jitters of answering phones. the best part of the job was helping the customers get their problems resolved. i learned alot about technical support.
Pros
environment
Cons
short breaks
Great place to work! Training very intensive and thorough.
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTJune 24, 2016
Love convergys! Very relaxed environment. Fair employers and very understanding. Work itself is enjoyable, be prepared to learn when entering job!! What you learn in training is your 'safety net' on the job so pay attention!! Hires from inside company rather than outside for promotion work and lots of opportunity to travel! But only if you're a hard worker, so earn it!
nice place
Call Agent (Former Employee) –  Arnold, MOJune 23, 2016
Its a really good job. They try to help you and really have your best interest at heart. And the people were really nice. I loved working in the morning and always learning new things.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
It's a Job
Manager on duty for telecommunications contract (Current Employee) –  Watertown, NYJune 23, 2016
They are all about the money. I was a top performer the whole time I was there. I was told I can not move up because we would lose to much money. Though I did TL jobs at time as they talked about outside life or slacked off. Not impressed hoping that I find work at a more professional company.
Pros
Full time
Cons
Your a number to them not a person
They have a pool table
Listener Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 23, 2016
The best thing about this place is the break room. They make mandatory over time hours and constantly lose track of hours worked for employees during those times. Place is dirty and it is very hard to stay in good health due to many sicknesses floating through building with no real cleaning done to vents, etc...
Pros
Break room has a pool table
Cons
Management is very out of touch with what is going on in the sales area, Management is out of touch with employees
Terrible place to work.
Retention Sales Representative AT&T (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLJune 23, 2016
I worked at this company for almost 8 months. During the time of training I started with about 25 people. When I began taking calls only 10 people remained from the training. When I left the company it was only me and one other person from my training. Thats how fast people were quitting this company. The hourly pay and commission is terrible, you will barely get commission (less than $50) because MAJORITY of the customers are calling to cancel there accounts because AT&T is over priced or a store rep messed up someone account. The management does not give good support they only complain about making numbers. They hire young kids out of high school and there is no dress code, so you will see people dressed any kind of way (unprofessional). Do NOT waste your time applying if your looking for a REAL job that you can get paid good money and advance in the company.
Pros
hours
Cons
More cancels then commission. terrible management. unfair point system.
N/a
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 22, 2016
great company to work for, the job ended, nice co worker, learn alot with handling customers, hardest part is getting to know the systems
Wealth of Knowledge
Site Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 21, 2016
A high-pace diversed call center explains every aspect of Convergys. I have learned to lead by example and follow the directions of my direct leader. Convergys Leadership training is outstanding.
convergys
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 21, 2016
is a nice place to work at starting out as a teen with no worries or any type of bills to pay pays well but is very unorganized and the managers don't really care about the employees
It's a job with a great schedule
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Taylorsville, UTJune 21, 2016
Convergys is a good company to start working with, they have a great work schedule and after training if the schedule does not accommodate to your needs (daycare, school, 2nd job) they are willing to work with you and change your schedule as quickly as possible.
Pros
They work with your schedule.
Cons
Management is handled poorly sometimes.
Worked with Chrysler
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Taylorsville, UTJune 21, 2016
Kept up good relationship between Dealerships and Customer, set up appointments, studied up on cases through computer.
Pros
learned customer care, computers
Cons
not good pay for the amount of work
good people
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 21, 2016
good environment, nice people but high attrition, low salaries and poor benefits, people there make the difference. Hardest part was to see my peers leaving the company for better opportunities.
I Enjoyed the time working at Convergys
Customer Service and Problem Resolution Rep. II (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 21, 2016
I Worked as a Internet tech support agent typical day for me come in clock in my phone and computer as well access all my tools so when the customer calls in I am able to assist with any concerns.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.