Convergys
2,638 reviews

Convergys Employer Reviews

Outgoing and fun place to work
Customer Service & Problem Resolution Rep (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 15, 2014
Pros: excellent training and benefits package
Fun place to work, outgoing and encouraging managers and team leads.
Productive workplace
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 15, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: very short breaks sometimes no breaks
answer up to 200 calls a day gave look up destinations and gave driving directions
I learned how to use a map on csr
Hardest part of the job was trying to give correct directions in under 2min
Talking to different customers and taking them to different destinations
i loved this job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Clarksville, TNApril 15, 2014
I really liked this job and hated when I had to leave. the work environment was great and the people/supervisor was great
Convergys
Account Executive (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 15, 2014
Cons: everything
Not a good place to work... nor would I recommend it. Not enough pay for the work that has to be done.
Positive, Sociable, and Fast Paced
Escelations Manager - Team Support Specialist (Current Employee), MOApril 14, 2014
During my career with Convergys Corp., I have learned the value of office relationships, and the impact it has on your individual work experience.
My role each day is to work closely with the agents on inbound calls to ensure they are performing to their best potential. This is done through peer mentoring, coaching, and encouragement based on their – more... individual strengths. To achieve the best from every agent, it is key to have a strong, positive work relationship of trust and understanding.
While I have high job satisfaction, I would not recommend this job to anyone with low stress tolerance, or low patience levels as you frequently will face situations that will test those levels.
This is, however, a great place to build your skills in multiple areas if you have the drive to succeed. – less
Set on giving great customer service
Chrysler Case Manager (Current Employee), Taylorsville UtApril 14, 2014
Pros: benefits are offered
Cons: stressful job
The job is great if you want to learn customer service and phone skills.
Productive company
Customer Support Agent (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHApril 14, 2014
I liked working at convergys I meet a lot of nice people. The work was hard but fun. I worked from home so I had good hours.
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMApril 14, 2014
Worked with customers to activate their new service and devices, processed payments, changed service plans.
convrgys
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 14, 2014
Pros: pay and the training
Cons: the enviornment
This job was very hectic . back to back phone calls , the job was great itself ut the enviorment was not wat im typically used to so. I did learn alot og management skills and tyhe great customer service skills.
Job Off-shored
Functional Analyst (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 14, 2014
Pros: used to be a great place to work
Cons: horrible management
After 12 years of loyal service my job was off-shored. Under new management, loyalty and hard work was disregarded. Happiest day of my life when I received my notice.
Professional place
Customer Service/Problem Solving Agent II (Current Employee), Arnold, MOApril 12, 2014
Pros: very professional
Cons: short lunches, point system
Supervisor's are easy to talk to.

Great place to work for entry level customer service.
productive
Account Specialist (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNApril 12, 2014
Pros: monthly incentives
Cons: work enviroment
the job was very easy didnt take much training, it was the same information over and over
The benefits were the clincher for me
Transition coaching and development (Former Employee), Moore,OK.April 11, 2014
I worked for this company for 10 years so I would say the job security was great. They did however close brick and mortar operations in March of 2014. The thing that I enjoyed most while working here were the many benefits such as free service and equipment from DirecTv and the opportunities for advancment and all of the ongoing training that developed – more... me into a confident and competant employee for my next job venture. – less
Not my type of job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Arnold, MOApril 11, 2014
Pros: it was income
Cons: management
For nine hours straight, your answering phones. Resolving customers issues, and keeping them apart of the company. I liked my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was the hours, I'm a full time students, as well a mother of 4 small children, and with the schedule that was given, it wasn't working out. But for the right person who likes a sit down – more... job, and hours are not a bother perfect fit. – less
Its an ok job
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Laredo, TXApril 11, 2014
Pros: chill job, good pay
Cons: not enough pay for commission
Only fun part was seeing friends at work and the work itself was but because no matter how hard you work, nothing is appreciated by the management. Pay for sales were horrible.
Liked working there, too bad it had to end.
customer service calls (Former Employee), Denver, COApril 10, 2014
Pros: health benefits, yearly bonus
Cons: n/a
Nice company to work for , plenty of advancement within company. Excellent pay.
PLEASE DO NOT WORK AT THE UNIVERSITY SITE (ONSTAR)
SUBCRIBER (Former Employee), CHARLOTTE, NCApril 10, 2014
Pros: i can type faster
Cons: 10.25 an hr i can even afford to pay attention
THIS JOB WAS VERY DEPRESSING FOR ME. IT WAS SO TERRIBLE AT THAT PLACE THAT I COULD NOT TAKE IT ANY MORE. BUT IF YOU ARE INTO THE GHETTO LIFESTYLE THAN THIS JOB MAYBE FOR YOU. THE WORK AREA IS NASTY AND ITS SAD BECAUSE HOUSEKEEPING WORK SO HARD TO TRY AND KEEP IT CLEAN BUT LIKE I SAID ITS GHETTO. IT IS ONLY A FEW TLs THAT CARE ABOUT YOU THE OTHER ONES – more... DONT CARE ABOUT YOU THEY JUST WANT THEIR NUMBERS TO LOOK GOOD. I WORKED IN SUBSCRIBER BUT I HEARD SOME HORROR STORIES IN SALES. ITS SAD TO SAY BUT AFTER WORKING HERE I DONT EVEN WANT A GM MADE CAR, ITS RIDICULOUS THE KIND OF PHONE CALLS WE WOULD GET ABOUT THE EQUIPMENT THAT DONT WORK OR THEY WERE SENT TO THE WRONG B/C A, THE PREVIOUS ADVISOR DIDN'T LISTEN TO THE REQUEST, B. THEIR SYSTEM IS STUPID AND EITHER HAS THE STREET PLOTTED WRONG OR IT DOESNT HAVE THE STREET IN THERE AT ALL OR IT WOULD NOT POP UP AFTER PUTTING IT IN SEVERAL TIMES, OR C. THE PREVIOUS SUB CANT SPELL AND SENT THEM TO THE WRONG PLACE. THAN THE TECHNICAL SUPPORT IS IN THE PHILIPPIANS WITH ATTITUDE PROBLEMS WHO DONT DO THEIR JOBS. I COULD GO ON AND ON BUT IM NOT SO I LEAVE YOU WITH THIS EVEN IF YOU ARE STRUGGLING TO FIND A JOB PLEASE DONT WORK HERE YOU WILL REGRET IT LIKE I DID. GO TO SEVERAL TEMP AGENCIES FIRST TO SEE IF THEY CAN HELP YOU. I HAVE A DEGREE AND I KNOW I DIDNT BUILD UP 60K WORTH OF LOANS TO MAKE 10.25 AN HR – less
It was a nice place to work, plenty of support.
Customer Relations Agent (Former Employee), Hickory, NCApril 10, 2014
Pros: great support, full-time employment with possible overtime available.
Cons: trains for soft sales but its hard sales once you get out on the floor, what i was told in interview and training was not what i walked into on the production floor.
It was a nice place to work, plenty of support from management and training staff.
Tech support
Tech support (Former Employee), Logan utApril 10, 2014
Pros: being able to talk to people
Cons: na
This job was my favorite job. Everyday you get to talk to people one on one and help them. I learned a lot of technical problems and how to fix them. Management is easy to work with and co-workers a very helpful.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Clarksville, TNApril 10, 2014
This is a great place to work and you can even work from home. Flexible schedule.

1 2 3 4 5

About Convergys

Convergys is a global leader in customer management. As of March 3rd, 2014 Convergys completed the acquisition of Stream. Together – Read more