Convergys Employee Reviews

Found 7,487 reviews matching the search
nice work area
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 23, 2017
a typical work day at Convergys you can take about 30 calls day you will get some customers that are irate mostly because they don't know how the security system works most of the time but it is nice to help them. the management is nice and they care they will try to do what ever possible to keep you around they will work with you if you are having problems at home they will try to work around schedule if needed. honestly the hardest part is dealing will a angry customer but its nice to hear that they are happy when we have fixed there problem that's they most enjoyable part.
Poor Costumer Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 22, 2017
I was working in the retention department, alot of upset costumers wanting to cancel services. I also helped costumers upgrade to another phone, and make changes on their count.
Fast-paced environment, fun supervisors
Telephone Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UT 84405June 22, 2017
High-pressure inbound/outbound call center. Up-sells, and exceptional Quality Assurance reviews required. Leave requests routinely denied. Overall, not an unpleasant experience.
positive environment, awesome place to work
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCJune 22, 2017
good place to work, most higher ups were their to help if you had an issue/problem whether on the job or personal.Tools for learning were sufficient, work environment was upbeat and positive.. hardest part of the job were the customers that got on the line yelling and cursing at you, my other issue was learning tech support.. but once i was shown how to navigate the system and access my tools it was a breeze!... the only thing I did not enjoy was employees would be switched to different departments a lot sometimes not by choice. And shift scheduling is all over the place
Pros
incentives and bonuses
Cons
shift times and switching departments.
technical support
Customer DSL Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 22, 2017
This is a great company call center to begin your career in the customer service call center industry. Good pay starting off like another company. good overall job.
Good job for entry-level or beginners
FedEx Website Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 22, 2017
A great way to get your feet wet when learning customer service and computer/typing skills.
micromanaged quite a bit. Very little relationships between employee and management.
Pros
Consistent
Cons
Consistently worn down
Productive, helpful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 22, 2017
It was an alright place to work. It has its perks and you learned alot of patience working at Convergys. Getting people to their destination, selling them minutes and helping them update their GMC vehicle.
Pros
pay was good
Cons
Short breaks, stressful
Stressful workplace
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  ManilaJune 22, 2017
Too much stress on the account joined. The environment is also not that good as too many people are not being nice to each other. Mostly you have to work longer as there are limited people working on the site.
Customer Support/Technical Assistance
Work from Home Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Raytown, MOJune 22, 2017
This positiion enabled me to work from the comforts of my home servicing customers in resolving technical issues with their internet and home phone service. I enjoyed the time spent with this company but needed more flexibility to set my own hours.
Fun place to work at
Client Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 22, 2017
Work schedules were very flexible and the culture was uplifting. The company valued their employees and always found ways to motivate their employees by offering incentives.
Worst job ever
Customer Recovery Agent (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 22, 2017
Promises things that will never deliver on. Plays with when you will get your bonus and atmosphere is like highschool. Will not be looking to convergys for employment again.
Amazing job !
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Orange Park, FLJune 22, 2017
Hourly pay was 11.50 & with overtime I got paid 16.50 who can go wrong with that !!
Unlimited overtime too!
Had my own desk and coworkers were friendly
Customer service taught me new patience and i enjoyed the relaxed work attire.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNJune 21, 2017
It is nice to have a job where you aren't restricted to a uniform everyday. I enjoyed still being able to express myself as an individual although there was still a dress code. That made work a little more enjoyable.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCJune 21, 2017
The requirements for this job was to perform excellent customer service for AT&T. We often were introduced to new products to sell to customers, solve issues, perform transactions, and adjust billing. Overall a stable job.
customer service rep
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 21, 2017
Good job if your fresh out of high school and don't plan on being there for no longer than 6 months not a job anyone would want to retire from........
Pros
flex hours if in school
Cons
Throw the whole job away
good working enviorment
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Laredo, TXJune 21, 2017
all coworkers and management where very good to work with helpful in every way. I would help callers with issues on there equipment the hardest part was getting the callers to relax from being frustrated but always managed to deescalate the problem
Bad Choice
Owner (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMJune 21, 2017
Overall the people who are in management are incompetent, they never know what each hand is doing and its usually masturbatory. Its unfortunate because there are so many great agents there.
Pros
They use lube usually
Cons
too many to list
Productive and fun place with a ping pong table!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 21, 2017
Really cool place to work. All the management was savvy and quick as a whip. They were always available to answer your questions, and answered them really succinctly, and truthfully as possible.

I loved how there were a ton of vending machines and fast food places around the bldg, when it was there. Very convenient when I need the calories to power through my day!

I learned to be a much more responsible human being working there. Ethics, honesty, and forthrightness were front and center in the job culture.

The hardest part of the job is having to go home. The job was very interesting, and the more you worked there, the more interesting it became.

The most enjoyable part of the job was teaming up together to solve a customer's concern and feeling satisfied as things went really smoothly all the time.
Loved the people
Customer Relations Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 21, 2017
Really enjoyed working with the team they had there. Lots of problems arose after they purchased Stream Global Services though. They would up laying me off the day I came back from bereavement after my wife passed away.
fun place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 21, 2017
coworkers are like family, high call volume but great place to work. always busy but time flies by. very structured environment. learned a lot about credit cards and customer service
Pros
coworkers are great
Cons
high call volume

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.