Convergys
3,598 reviews

Convergys Employer Reviews

Just a job.
Tech Support (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 22, 2014
Pros: it pays.
This place is literally just a place to go, make some money at, and then leave. Do it again and again until you're tired of the repetition. They claim to hire as permanent but permanent means up until the contract that they have ends. In which "they might change your department if theres an opening". Good pay though. Ridiculous about having cell phones – more... on the floor. Twice caught, you're out! Its a high school as well with half the employees acting like 15 year olds mean mugging in the hallway, and they have lockers for you too! – less
Friendly Enviorment
Customer Service (Former Employee), Hazelwood, MODecember 22, 2014
like most jobs, managers and supervisors had favorites, but It didn't stop me from getting a 10 cent raise and completing my job with my best performance, which later earned me plenty of recognition over the 2014 year.
Not good
Customer Service and Sales Associate (Former Employee), Lubbock, TXDecember 21, 2014
The provider we contact through was not holding up to it part to provide the services that we offer to the customers. We would complain as well as the customers. I seen no progress happening to get some of the issues resolved to keep our customer happy and satisfied.
customer service
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLDecember 20, 2014
helped customers with their cell phone problems.i also helped customers get more help to the right contact care
Assist customers (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 19, 2014
Effectively handles multiple tasks. Ability to acquire and apply knowledge rapidly. Works with minimal supervision and contributes to a team.
It's ok
Technical Support (Former Employee), Erlanger, KYDecember 19, 2014
It's an nice place to work for. The people are nice. However, If you don't make your stats your fired
great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 18, 2014
very fast paced environment, flexible schedules, great place to work
A great place to work
Customer Service Advocate (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHDecember 18, 2014
I like that you have a variety of clients to service. Everyone is so warm and friendly. If something happened where a company terminated a contract Convergys was really good about trying to place you within the company. I have no complaints.
Not the worst job in history
Technical Support (Former Employee), Pocatello, IDDecember 17, 2014
Pros: coworkers, employers
Cons: the actual job
I would go in, get on the computer, and get yelled at by angry customers about the same thing day in and day out. The management and coworkers were nice, but I didn't get to talk to them much since I was always getting yelled at. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I did get to talk to a few nice people over the phone who were reasonable.
Good company.
- Flexible hours.
- Job training.
n/a
Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee), Lake Mary, FLDecember 16, 2014
assist customers in usa and overseas with netapp products.
productive workplace with many employee enemities
Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee), Laredo, TXDecember 15, 2014
Pros: large facilities, and vending machies, helpful floor support
Cons: over bearing managment will enforce rules that they dont follow
although the management did not follow their own rules, they would strictly enforce them on agents, other than that, the environment and help you get from other agents/ floor support was good. very clean. Making calls during the day was not as hard as one would expect, and there was a lot to learn. the computer programs were easy to understand, and – more... the training was good at preparing one for the job. – less
n/a
Video Technical Support/Customer Support Rep (Former Employee), Marietta, GADecember 15, 2014
I had a great experience working for this company until I was placed with a new manager that seemed to have an issue with me. My previous manager was awesome and unfortunately fell ill and I had not such a great experience any longer.
Above Average Call Center Environment
Software Annuities Specialist (Former Employee), Appleton, WIDecember 14, 2014
I learned a substantial amount about technology services contracts.
Unenjoyable place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 13, 2014
They treat you as if you are a trained robot. Breaks are very short and monitored extremely by supervisors. Seems as if their are a lot of preferences of who becomes lead. Their are pressures if you don't make a certain percent across the line on monthly reviews.
convergy's is a low paying, high pressure work place.
Customer Service, Help Desk (Former Employee), Arnold, MODecember 12, 2014
Convergy's is a low paying, high pressure work place. They tax all prizes over $1... If you need a job quick, you will get a job quick. just make sure to have a real job b/f you complete training.
no life. management doesnt care.
Customer Service and Technical Support (Former Employee), Lake Mary, FLDecember 12, 2014
Pros: hour lunch
Cons: management
management wasn't helpful. rules constantly changed & caused you to get repermanded for things you had no idea about.
calm environment, helpful team leaders.
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee), Jacksonville, NCDecember 11, 2014
Pros: fountain drink machine, smoke breaks, hour lunch break if full time, good pay.
Cons: work hours, some of the calls.
Very long days, and sometimes very horrible phone calls. Customers were not always the nicest, but as far as responsibilities at work went, they were not too bad at all. Overall it was a good job. Team leaders were always there to answer any questions we had. The only bad part was the hours. Typically worked 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. so it felt like all I ever – more... did was work. It became my new home pretty much. – less
Fun enviroment.
Telephone Sales Representative (Former Employee), Ogden, UTDecember 11, 2014
This was a great place to learn to do very repetitive work. Fun events during the year.
x
Cable Repair Sales Specialist (Current Employee), charlotte ncDecember 11, 2014
convergys is a job that if you are in school, it would be a good job. to make it as an career is very far fetched.

1 2 3 4 5

About Convergys

Convergys is a global leader in customer management. As of March 3rd, 2014 Convergys completed the acquisition of Stream. Together – Read more