Convergys Employee Reviews

Found 7,889 reviews matching the search
interesting
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTAugust 22, 2017
If you are into sales this job would be very beneficial to you. It was a great place to work to earn a good living while going to school. The atmosphere and the people were great.
Company unclear path forward
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Pocatello, IdahoAugust 22, 2017
It was not an environment I found to conducive to a harmonious feeling of life work balance for me. The tone was negative and had very low employee moral.
Pros
Set scheduling
Cons
very little flexibility
N/a
Senior Technical Support (Current Employee) –  FloridaAugust 21, 2017
Help customers with there devices and any technical issues that they had. The job isnt that difficult and the job overall is a good place to work at.Your training is good
Decent Place to Work
Customer Service Representative II (Current Employee) –  Appleton, WIAugust 21, 2017
Pay and benefits are pretty typical for a call center. They have a pretty generous time off system after you've been there a couple years. People are nice, but at the end of the day, it's an outsourced call center.

(When I say "No" to the CEO question, it's more of a meh.)
Pros
Good Time Off benefits. They promote from within a lot.
Cons
It's an outsource company so it's very dependent on the clients, my location does not have a lot of room for advancement.
Over whelming Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 21, 2017
Convergys was a great job I like the workers and mangers but it was always problems with some of the co-workers and they will try to make it your problems and I don't like working in environment like that but the good part of the job is working and communicating with people all over the state!!
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Short Breaks
productive and rewarding
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 21, 2017
Gives you the ability to push yourself while serving others. Convergys offers unlimited overtime and wonderful health care benefits. success will be at your rate of progress.
Pros
pay, benefits
Cons
administration
All Depends on you.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLAugust 21, 2017
It can be a great career move if you are the type of person who can separate work life from home life. At times it can be stressful but if you have a positive attitude or maybe just thick skin you'll find the benefits more than worth it.
Pros
Solid Check, Great Co-workers
Cons
Very clock Oriented, Stressful
Don't expect to be here long
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Watertown, NYAugust 21, 2017
Don't expect to be here for very long. If you don't quit, you will eventually be fired. And believe me, you don't have to be there very long to want to quit.

Barely anybody stays there for very long. I was there for a little over a year, the last person from my training class when they fired me.
Pros
Pay, Perks, Full-Time
Cons
Stress, Hard to get days you need off, job security
Lead Case Manager / Team Leader
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 20, 2017
I opened cases for customers when they called in asking for assistance with repair costs. As a Team Leader I had agents that reported directly to me.
Pros
Small project / Monday thru Friday schedule
Cons
Not much room for advancement
okay place to work
Customer Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 20, 2017
convergys waa a 24/7 call center and I did not like the fact I had to work om weekends and holidays , if that does not matter than this place may be for you,
Pros
free lunches
Cons
24/7 environment
Awesome
Customer Support for website (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCAugust 20, 2017
One of the best places I have worked for. No real complaints from me. Team Lead is caring and awesome to work for. Ops manager is the same way. No bad experience for me.
training not good enough
Customer Service Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNAugust 20, 2017
Job was supposed to be full time and the contract ended within 2 months of starting. Training was not accurate for the job that was preformed. Sink or float position.
Contractor for the phone company
Customer Service/ IT specialist (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXAugust 20, 2017
Obvious favoritism management used to take calls to show they are part of the team but did not follow any guidelines set down for the agents and ignore any guidance from the agents. This is unfair to most management who tried to do well, but the most influential managers took advantage of their position and terminate good agents to keep up with stats.
I like my job
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 19, 2017
My job is to get in on time and open up all my programs on the computer to start at 5:00 am. I answer phones all day and usually I take in over 200 call per day. I learned to listen and I did not take it personal when people were upset because insurance did not pay for medications and they blame the pharmacy tech at the call center.
The hardest part of the job is that you are given a time frame of 100 seconds for English and 118 seconds for Spanish speaking customers to complete your call and the customer does not let you edge a word in and then your numbers are high.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the people and friends I have made working in such a large group.
Pros
Like the early morning shift
Cons
No set days off and sometimes no weekends off
Its a joke
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Longview, TXAugust 19, 2017
Prepare yourself for a very unprofessional enviroment. Management and also fellow workers. Best advance keep your head down and don't take offense to what people say
Review
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNAugust 19, 2017
Throughout my career at Convergys it was great to meet so many people an make a impact in their lives. I was able to earn great leadership skills. I'm very thankful for the opportunity.
Great company
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesAugust 19, 2017
Graeat company and they did help employees .they help me in every way they can and had a friendly environment .
They give great benefits..I work at night shift before but never had any issue with them
Decent place to work
Intraday Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Olathe, KSAugust 19, 2017
Working here was a good experience. Good pay. Nice people and good hours. Dealing with customers was stressful but rewarding. The culture was one of work hard play hard and most employees were easy to get along with. Management was realistic with it goal settimg and seemed to care.
Pros
Great benifits. Good people.
Cons
Angry customers.
Great Workplace
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 19, 2017
I had to teach new employees what to do in work with computers and programming. Also how to speak on the phone with customers and give the best of them with the sound of there voice being joyful etc...
Pros
Cafeteria in building
Cons
Short breaks
Productive, time managing
coustomer service representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 19, 2017
Friendly representation and comfortable work place. Breaks are allowed. Strict rules are in place to keep the work place in order. Technology yo to date.
Pros
30 min breaks
Cons
Short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.