Convergys Employee Reviews

Found 7,470 reviews matching the search
Productive and fun place with a ping pong table!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 21, 2017
Really cool place to work. All the management was savvy and quick as a whip. They were always available to answer your questions, and answered them really succinctly, and truthfully as possible.

I loved how there were a ton of vending machines and fast food places around the bldg, when it was there. Very convenient when I need the calories to power through my day!

I learned to be a much more responsible human being working there. Ethics, honesty, and forthrightness were front and center in the job culture.

The hardest part of the job is having to go home. The job was very interesting, and the more you worked there, the more interesting it became.

The most enjoyable part of the job was teaming up together to solve a customer's concern and feeling satisfied as things went really smoothly all the time.
Loved the people
Customer Relations Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 21, 2017
Really enjoyed working with the team they had there. Lots of problems arose after they purchased Stream Global Services though. They would up laying me off the day I came back from bereavement after my wife passed away.
fun place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 21, 2017
coworkers are like family, high call volume but great place to work. always busy but time flies by. very structured environment. learned a lot about credit cards and customer service
Pros
coworkers are great
Cons
high call volume
Enjoyed working with customers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCJune 21, 2017
I was a customer service representative, at the AT&T call center. I loved working, and assisting customers with reason for their call. Assisting customers paying their bill over the phones, explanation of their bill and all charges on their bill. When in training, I was taught to do certain things, and when you got out of training, and would do the things you were taught in training you would get written up/fussed at for doing those things. Extensive training was helpful, but I don't think they should have taught us to do things knowing we were going to get in trouble for them once we got out onto the floor taking calls.
Convergys
Technician Support I (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 20, 2017
My experience at Convergys was a great opportunity to learn more in the IT field and also improve on my customer service. It is a great first job but not a lot of room for growth or development.
Great team leaders and Supervisors
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORJune 20, 2017
The team leaders and Supervisors are amazing. They were encouraging, supportive and tried to create a great working atmosphere. Agents come and go, but you can advance if you have the ambition to do so.
Pros
clean pleasant environment
Cons
lots of overtime, if the call goes long, you must stay regardless of when your shift is supposed to end.
Work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNJune 20, 2017
Not the most exciting place to work , the staff unorganized, policy constantly changing. hourly wages were to low for the work load given. Best part of working here was being able to make friends.
Pros
contest for winning prizes, overtime, healthcare
Cons
management
No work life balance
MEMBER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 20, 2017
Very rigid work environment- you work crazy schedules, you only get a 30 minute lunch break. They use a point system for everything. Very stressful and the pay is low.
Great place to work.
Customer Service Representative/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLJune 20, 2017
Convergys is a company you can grow with. Great pay and a very great working environment. They also ha e different events bringing the work community together.
nice place
Technical Support Resolution Expert (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 20, 2017
It is a fast pace environment but worth the time of coming in on a day to day bases. You get help when it is needed. The higher ups are very concerned and will help if help is needed.
fun to work but can be overwhelming because of hours
Customer service Rep for Onstar (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 20, 2017
i had to leave company because i am a single mother and they wouldst provide me with 1st shift. i was there for about 6 months and wast getting off till 9 10 o' clock at night
alright job for the short term
Technical Support Associate (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORJune 20, 2017
Convergys hires anyone but not many seem to last. While it's certainly nice to get paid slightly above minimum wage for training, the training itself doesn't really prepare you for the actual calls and most people are left with a lot of anxiety and clueless on how to help customers.
Pros
nice facility, paid training, casual dress
Cons
high turnover
Okay
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hazelwood, MOJune 20, 2017
Not much to say. Easy employment. Management needs improvement. Work environment is in need of improvements. Advancement opportunities are available. Keep to yourself and go home!
n/a
Account Management Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 19, 2017
I did not like this company one bit. The program that I had worked for was very unfriendly for customers and the staff did not correct it. While in training, I sat with multiple current employees, that while speaking with customer's treated them very poorly.
Pros
Pay is great
Cons
The customer service is poor.
Workplace
BBWC- Call Adviser (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 19, 2017
To much and all over the place. The people are nice but they are no together and very childish. I would never work there again. not up front about alot of things
convergy
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAJune 19, 2017
They don't have the same pay today. The customers is ok. The managers suck. I would not want my worst enemy to work there. School is not important to them but they pretend it is in the beginning.
stressful and fun at the same time
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJune 19, 2017
the people really make the environment and the inadequate training an rude customers make it stressful, management can be poor but most are hired from within if you're looking for that
Not really my field of work.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Olathe, KSJune 19, 2017
Im more of a face pace worker, this job wasnt for me and the pay was not too good. They also didnt have good training. It may be a good placement for someone who enjoy's sitting all day.
great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COJune 19, 2017
Convergys is a great place to work . Convergys provided me with the skills necessary to be able to succeed at my employment there. Convergys provided excellent training and a great work environment.
productive workplace
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 19, 2017
• Answered all inbound calls and Resolve customer complaints via phone
• email, mail, or social media. Use telephones to reach out to customers.
• Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
• Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.