Convergys Employee Review

Productive and fast paced environment; loved talking to customers over the phone.
AT&T Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Taylorsville, UTNovember 25, 2013
I would come to work at 9am. I would clock in at 9am and start taking calls. I would take a 30 minute lunch break and go back on the phones. I learned how to review customer's bills online, everything was online, troubleshooted their phones online. The hardest part of the job was definitely receiving calls from angry customers and them taking their anger out on me. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning new procedures online and training for them.
Pros
30 minute lunches; nice to have breaks working in a call center
Cons
when a cust was upset and needed to speak to the manager, the manager would take forever to come and help and the cust omer already would hang up.

Other Convergys Employee Reviews

Average job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hazelwood, MOJanuary 15, 2018
It's a good job to get your foot into the door for call center experience. The staff is more on the younger side, the company has a decent foundation but needs better team leads. Site contracts with vendors which mean contracted rates.
Worst place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Arnold, MOJanuary 14, 2018
DRAMA!!! God help you if you have a problem with any management. They are all friends even with HR. Sucks! Over worked under paid, craziness every day
Pros
Free directv
Cons
Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.