Convergys Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Absolutely loved it-phoenix
Customer Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 25, 2017
Managers were amazing and always uplifting, engaging, and helping with anything you needed help with.
Very relaxing atmosphere.
Great hours and great pay.
Any mistakes were met with positive reinforcement to ensure a better performance.
fun
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXSeptember 25, 2017
I had fun working there. I love customer service jobs and this was a great opportunity. I didn't like the upsell where you had to lie to the customers.
Pros
fun team
Cons
no tolerance for tardiness
How it went down
Account Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Utah TaylorsvilleSeptember 25, 2017
The managers were fantastic but it seemed like every project I switched to always closed within a year or under of my employment there. Very frustrating.
never
Customer Service Representitive (Current Employee) –  Longview, TXSeptember 25, 2017
I would not recommend working here. The mangers are selfish and they do not help. The upper management makes it impossible to earn money from sells. Nobody will address your concerns. UNSAFE working environment
Working at Convergys was a great experience
Home Agent - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 25, 2017
The entire management and training team were very helpful, very professional and willing and able to answer any questions and assist in any platform needed. Overall it was a great learning experience that helped me to grow in the field.
Good entry level position to working
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Heathrow, FLSeptember 25, 2017
Its a good place to work for first job. There are multiple account you can be on in the building. You just have to want to work. Be adaptable to schedules and business needs.
Pros
people there are willing to work with you
Cons
little pay
Standard Call Center
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 25, 2017
Clients and work change frequently and regularly. Employees should be comfortable with managing change. Client will often be larger companies outsourcing work for customer support.
awful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Watertown, NYSeptember 25, 2017
Would not recommend this company to anyone. They were terrible to work for. Did not have proper management or training and scheduling was always changing daily.
Convergys
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 25, 2017
Convergys is a good company to work for temporarily. You have to be liked to move up and there really isnt much room to advance. The environment isnt really professional. Ive experienced a few fights in the facility.
Easy Money
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 25, 2017
Easy job just a lot of ghetto people work there no paid sick time off you ethier call out and get a point or use your PTO which really sucks lots of the customer who called were racist (CABELAS CLUB MEMBERS) so you definelty have to be able to handle this job
Pros
Easy job
Cons
No paid sick time off
A call center with fun, games, and policys
Customer Serivce Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMSeptember 25, 2017
what a lot of people don't realize when the apply at this location is that the projects offered here are sales based, I was hired for wyndham side and overall it has been a great experience so far, the only issue is that the office is shared with at&t and that means we have to follow a lot of their strict policies. Breaks are short but for the call volume we have on average its not a problem. the location only does inbound calls, and the break room is equip with a canteen market.
Pros
Flexible hours, Good pay, Canteen Market
Cons
Solicits are required on all calls, we constantly have system issues, and customers dont understand what a "reservations department" is
I hate it
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sergeant Bluff, IASeptember 24, 2017
People are rude. Mess with pay. Mess with benefits. No one helps you. Training teaches nothing about the job. People steal things constantly and no one does anything about it
Work at Home Manager
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeSeptember 24, 2017
I worked as a work at home manager and was laid off due to the project closing. They didn't even try to find me another job. I quit and got another job. They truly do not care.
Pros
Paid on time
Cons
Rude Staff, lying upper management
call center
Agent/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GASeptember 24, 2017
the company sounds amazing but very unorganized. started later then expected underpaid than the actual jobs at the business you work for. I guess that's what makes it third party. management is very unprofessional never verify things or follow up. transfers are very hard to do. felt like I had no assistances and no one wanted to help because it wasn't their job on the line.
Pros
Cons
pay, management communications, pto, sick leave
Horrible place to work
Customer Service, TEC (Former Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 24, 2017
managers and supervisors constantly changing, no consistency in direction. you are micromanaged right down to practically what underwear you are wearing. no benefits, terrible working atmosphere
Pros
Cons
everyting
I rated this company this was because this is how I felt about my experience
Customer Care (Current Employee) –  Taylorsville, UTSeptember 23, 2017
The job is fine, the workload is fine. Hours of operation for the project I am on are not flexible. I enjoy the Managers quite a lot, but the pay is low and the benefits are quite expensive. My career is not likely to advance at this company for permanent work.
Call Center
Representative (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORSeptember 22, 2017
Convergys is a great place to work at, it is a call center. There was definitely room for advancement within the company. I would say that management while I was there was not the best but I have heard that there have been some changes made recently.
customer service all the time
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Laredo, TXSeptember 22, 2017
I did like to work there just the team leader would always tell me things almost every day
I was tired of her being mean with me
and that my call weren't perfect
Amazing company
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNSeptember 22, 2017
Easy going company. First call center i worked at and i enjoyed it very much. Competitive enviroment but they make competition fun. It does get tedious and monotonous after a while. Free tv.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Monotony
Fun place to work at... Very nice team members.
AT&T Lead Agent (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 22, 2017
Convergys was a very fast pace environment. With great management behind the scene it made it very fun and professional to work for such a great company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval