Convergys Employee Reviews

Found 7,091 reviews matching the search
Fair pace to work good management
RETENTION CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Former Employee) –  6090 Zenith Ct NE, Rio Rancho NM, 87144April 27, 2017
On a daily basis this job was to stressful for me, The call type was not what I expected for the hourly pay. My co-workers and mangers however where very nice and helpful.
I enjoy solving problem and helping customers.
Telephone Banker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 27, 2017
I enjoyed working for Convergys. I answered inbound calls and took an estimate of 80-100 calls daily. I learned intricate details as a Telephone Banker for U S Bank. The hardest part were calls never ending they were always back to back. I really hard to use my time wisely.
Pros
salary
Cons
not enough training using the system
productive work place
BBWC Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 27, 2017
The supervisors trained us really well. They were there to help answer questions, but also allowed us to learn from our experiences. As long as you are focused on working and not socializing, then you will succeed.
Not a great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Arnold, MOApril 27, 2017
Management tends to be uncaring. There isn't any kind of focus on how to improve performance just a constant review of your individual metrics. Unpleasant attitude by most long term employees, a feeling that everyone is just trying to survive the day instead of trying to thrive and improve.
Outsourcing Company
Sales and Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 27, 2017
I was a senior account supervisor in charge of maintaining and controlling credit card Apr’s and provided financial solutions for customers.
I was in charge of managing personal credit card inquiries for outstanding credit holders, debt resolutions, over the limit charges, late fees, finance charges, researching locations of banks in the customer’s area, selling credit protection and overdraft protection
Convergys
Customer Care Tech (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 27, 2017
Convergys good place to work but not a good support system in place. Team Leads were not there in chat to help their team mates.
the agents had to work together to get what they needed.
Pros
co workers
Cons
support
tough job
Escalations Agent (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXApril 27, 2017
customers were really angry 60% of the time and management would have policy changes it seemed like almost daily, the pay and benefits were decent but overall it seemed like a very strict atmosphere filled with an abundance of hatred.
Alright
Customer Service representative (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAApril 26, 2017
The work environment was very stressful but it started out good and the training was very good. The managers was overly excessive and not approachable.
good place to work
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 26, 2017
Good company; good hours. You have to leave your pocket book in a locker and use a lock - not allowing me to keep my pocketbook with me took time to get used to.
Pros
as many hours as you want - depending on your department
Cons
no desk assignment ; you have to share a desk/pc.
Nice work environment but super stressful
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 26, 2017
I enjoy the company itself but the nature of the calls is what I don't like. It's part of the job to deal with angry customers who are wanting to end their services and the job is retention. So if you can't handle being yelled at and talked rudely to by customers than this won't be a good fit for you. The amount of people that quit right after starting is crazy. Our training class was about 25 people and once training was over with we only had 4 people in the group left. It's very stressful no joke. The client we work for is what I really dislike, they suck as a company. It's hard convincing customers to stay when I my self don't like the client. I've come to not like them by my experience working here, it's ridiculous how many mistakes are done by employees. I can't handle constantly getting yelled at by customers. Overall Convergys I like but the client I do not.
Pros
Casual dress code, friendly and really fun environment, pay increased to 12.50
Cons
Constantly having to deal with angry people and having to power through the call
call center
Customer Service rep (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 26, 2017
call center work. a lot is placed on upselling clients other products. yelling by other csr's while on a open mic. able to handle some problems as efficiently
Fun place to work with
Business Consultant/ Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAApril 26, 2017
Working in a constantly adapting environment. has gone undergone multiple changes in the organisation. It will be great to work once more in the same organisation
Fun incentives and great leadership
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLApril 25, 2017
Assist customers with payments, trouble shooting, billing issues, upgrades, and orders. I also also transferred members in order to add lines and stop cancellations.
Pros
Guaranteed 40 hours
Cons
Low pay
alright place to work.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 25, 2017
I like that you always have calls coming in you never have down time and you are always busy. this job was awesome only issue I had is their lack of concern for their employees.
Pros
busy working
Cons
they really dont care about their emplyees
covergys
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMApril 25, 2017
really friendly people everywhere enjoyed working and seeing everybody there. extremely diverse work environment which I liked. I learned all about cell phones and the AT&T products we sold. Also I learned a good amount about Direct TV and more on how cable signals work. the hardest part of the job in my opinion would be coming up with a solution to as why direct TV would be best for you if they already had the services and didn't the best experience. The most enjoyable part was working on a team with so many diverse people and making so many new friends.
Productive and fun place to work
Tier 2 Technician (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COApril 25, 2017
Good place to work, give you all the training you need. Good chance for advancement. Always something fun going on. Multiple departments in one call center.
Pros
Free services
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Care Representative II (Former Employee) –  Tampa FloridaApril 25, 2017
The workplace has diversity and the rules are pretty strict other than that they try to meet your needs and they work with you to move forward and the company
Pros
Lunch brakes and different vendors come in to purchase from
Cons
The point system for tardiness
A fun loving family
Core Trainer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 25, 2017
What I love most about Convergys is the endless opportunities that are given to you. Convergys has sharpen my management skills, time management skills, team building skills etc. The management actually cares about developing their employees
Pros
Great development skills, family oriented, great healthcare choices, employee appreciation
onstar
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 25, 2017
had an revolving door, constantly hiring but people were never there long. they never really wanted to work with your schedule. you basically had to fight for a particular schedule
decent job not the best but not the worst
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 24, 2017
Learned a lot about credit and it helped me gain some good financial knowledge. Did not like the schedule and the pay was low however you are able to make good bonuses from sales.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.